TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 am

Wow. Who knew! Fantastic. If I hear of any more issues with the club store, I'll get one of these to do my ordering.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2081
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Nemesis Destron » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Hey all TFsource now has TFCC figs up for pre-order. And these are expected to ship out next year or at the end of this year? :VEHI:


http://tfsource.com/transformers-collec ... _by=newest
Nemesis Destron
Godmaster
Posts: 1732
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Clayface » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:22 pm

I got an e-mail response from the club today regarding the issue:

There was a bad software update yesterday that caused about 20 invoices to be sent to the wrong email address. We hope to have all of this sorted out today.
Clayface
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:29 pm

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Overcracker » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Nemesis Destron wrote:Hey all TFsource now has TFCC figs up for pre-order. And these are expected to ship out next year or at the end of this year? :VEHI:


http://tfsource.com/transformers-collec ... _by=newest


As per the Club's description of the service, they'll ship a speific Figure each month for 6 months starting on January.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Captain America: Civil War
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4816
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Stormrider » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Clayface wrote:I got an e-mail response from the club today regarding the issue:

There was a bad software update yesterday that caused about 20 invoices to be sent to the wrong email address. We hope to have all of this sorted out today.



Wow. That's it for an explanation and apology?! They don't even mention that people's personal information got sent to out to other people. Unbelievable.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:24 am
Location: USA

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Burn » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Stormrider wrote:
Clayface wrote:I got an e-mail response from the club today regarding the issue:

There was a bad software update yesterday that caused about 20 invoices to be sent to the wrong email address. We hope to have all of this sorted out today.



Wow. That's it for an explanation and apology?! They don't even mention that people's personal information got sent to out to other people. Unbelievable.


What's so unbelievable? They don't understand the term "customer service".

And it's NEVER directly their fault.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42745
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Clayface » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Agreed, Burn. It was a lackluster response from them, and very disappointing to see them not offer any apology, and not make any effort to make it right.
Clayface
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:29 pm

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby quickmixed » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:50 am

Clayface wrote:Agreed, Burn. It was a lackluster response from them, and very disappointing to see them not offer any apology, and not make any effort to make it right.


Every stuff up that the club has been responsible for in my past three years of membership has never been their fault :roll: No fault equals no apology. At least, that's what they try to tell you.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
User avatar
quickmixed
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:50 am

quickmixed wrote:
Clayface wrote:Agreed, Burn. It was a lackluster response from them, and very disappointing to see them not offer any apology, and not make any effort to make it right.


Every stuff up that the club has been responsible for in my past three years of membership has never been their fault :roll: No fault equals no apology. At least, that's what they try to tell you.


Their biggest fault is allowing comments said in this thread to happen.

So only 20 people were affected? Hey no worries ... it wouldn't hurt them to issue a statement though and apologise to everyone publicly.

Instead they apologise to the individuals (well we assume they have) leaving the rest of us to tear their business practices down while they hunker down in their little bunkers surrounded by their 386DX computers on dial-up.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42745
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby Banjo-Tron » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Curse those bad software updates... always doing random things like sending invoices to the wrong people. Poor TFCC. :roll:
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: TFCC Subscription Service Details Revealed

Postby mooncake623 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
is it safe to subscribe yet?

Also if my membership ends around March do I need to renew before I can subscribe? Or do can i still subscribe without renewing my membership since I am currently a member at the time of this offering?
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 3695
News Credits: 161
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot]

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SERGEANT KUP HTF MOC FREE SHIP - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 52 minutes 32 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HERO MASHERS  SET BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 7 minutes 34 seconds
Playskool Hasbro Transformers rescue bots prime fire station with extra figures - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 52 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Hunt For Decepticons HFTD Leader Starscream Complete expert NIB new - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 10 minutes 50 seconds
New Playskool Rescue Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System 3/7yrs - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 27 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION DINOBOT GRIMLOCK LEADER CLASS ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 15 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers - RID - Energon - HOT SHOT - Hasbro - 2003 - MOSC - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 34 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS G2 SUPERION 6 AERIALBOTS BOXED SET - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 52 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016