Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFP vs G1

Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!

TFP vs G1

Postby Grimlock1 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Motto: "Me wreck you good"
Weapon: Armor Axe
So I've been wondering witch would win sene tfp whent on the air
I don't you ya numb skull
Grimlock1
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 am
Location: cybertion
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Did you see the cast difference? G1 outnumbered them
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
You should be a bit more specific? If you're talking entire cast vs. entire cast, G1 wipes the floor with them. (As it does with EVERY OTHER continuity.)
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15687
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Grimlock1 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Motto: "Me wreck you good"
Weapon: Armor Axe
only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:
I don't you ya numb skull
Grimlock1
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 am
Location: cybertion
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Grimlock1 wrote:only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:


There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Shadowman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Grimlock1 wrote:only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:


There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart


Ironhide would be the closer equivalent, in fact, early in production Ironhide was part of the cast, only to be replaced with Bulkhead. Which is ironic, seeing as Season 4 of Animated was supposed to feature Bulkhead being replaced by Ironhide.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Shadowman wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Grimlock1 wrote:only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:


There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart


Ironhide would be the closer equivalent, in fact, early in production Ironhide was part of the cast, only to be replaced with Bulkhead. Which is ironic, seeing as Season 4 of Animated was supposed to feature Bulkhead being replaced by Ironhide.


Good point, but still, G1 all the way! :BOWDOWN:
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart


I always thought he took Ironhide's place.

So it would be

Prime, Ratchet, Arcee, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave vs. their counterparts? If so...

Prime - G1
Ratchet - TFP
Arcee - TFP
Bumblebee - TFP
Megatron - TFP
Starscream - TFP (barely)
Soundwave - G1
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15687
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby d_sel1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Shadowman wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Grimlock1 wrote:only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:


There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart


Ironhide would be the closer equivalent, in fact, early in production Ironhide was part of the cast, only to be replaced with Bulkhead. Which is ironic, seeing as Season 4 of Animated was supposed to feature Bulkhead being replaced by Ironhide.


If this fight involves Ironhide, G1 in a slaughter. The tfp guys (at least Prime and Arcee) couldn't stand cold weather. Ironhide's weapon- enough liquid nitrogen to cool down an active volcano.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Grimlock1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Motto: "Me wreck you good"
Weapon: Armor Axe
d_sel1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Grimlock1 wrote:only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:


There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart


Ironhide would be the closer equivalent, in fact, early in production Ironhide was part of the cast, only to be replaced with Bulkhead. Which is ironic, seeing as Season 4 of Animated was supposed to feature Bulkhead being replaced by Ironhide.


If this fight involves Ironhide, G1 in a slaughter. The tfp guys (at least Prime and Arcee) couldn't stand cold weather. Ironhide's weapon- enough liquid nitrogen to cool down an active volcano.


good point and I agere 100% that G1 would slaughter
I don't you ya numb skull
Grimlock1
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 am
Location: cybertion
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Shadowman wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Grimlock1 wrote:only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:


There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart


Ironhide would be the closer equivalent, in fact, early in production Ironhide was part of the cast, only to be replaced with Bulkhead. Which is ironic, seeing as Season 4 of Animated was supposed to feature Bulkhead being replaced by Ironhide.


I speculated about this. Shadowman, I hate to disagree about you on this one, G1 Ironhide (at least the cartoon version, maybe the comic version) is not much like Bulkhead. Ironhide is the old soldier type most like ironically tfp Ratchet (which seems to be a mix of G1s Ratchet (main component), Wheeljack, and Kup (cranky old guy). Bulkhead is the basically big, dumb, muscle guy archetype. Ironhide was not portrayed as dumb in the cartoons.

Probably, Bulkhead nearest equivalent in personality is the cartoon Dinobots, however this would be NO fair fight at all. So I would go with either Brawn or even one of the G1 Decepticons. Yes, I said Bulkhead nearest equivalent may be wearing a Decepticon symbol. The G1 Decepticons had many more big, dumb brawlers. I would go with Brawl or Blitzwing (if you disable his jet transformation or give Bulkhead one). In fact, Blitzwing had helped the Autobots before so this might less ridiculous. Plus the nearest equivalent for tfp Knockout might be either G1 Autobot Sunstreaker or Trax (all three have vanity as their main trait).
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Shadowman » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
d_sel1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Grimlock1 wrote:only the same amount of chaters and the G1 eqvilent to the main Prime!s :KREMZEEK:


There was no Bulkhead though. Unless you consider Brawn to be his counterpart


Ironhide would be the closer equivalent, in fact, early in production Ironhide was part of the cast, only to be replaced with Bulkhead. Which is ironic, seeing as Season 4 of Animated was supposed to feature Bulkhead being replaced by Ironhide.


I speculated about this. Shadowman, I hate to disagree about you on this one, G1 Ironhide (at least the cartoon version, maybe the comic version) is not much like Bulkhead. Ironhide is the old soldier type most like ironically tfp Ratchet (which seems to be a mix of G1s Ratchet (main component), Wheeljack, and Kup (cranky old guy). Bulkhead is the basically big, dumb, muscle guy archetype. Ironhide was not portrayed as dumb in the cartoons.

Probably, Bulkhead nearest equivalent in personality is the cartoon Dinobots, however this would be NO fair fight at all. So I would go with either Brawn or even one of the G1 Decepticons. Yes, I said Bulkhead nearest equivalent may be wearing a Decepticon symbol. The G1 Decepticons had many more big, dumb brawlers. I would go with Brawl or Blitzwing (if you disable his jet transformation or give Bulkhead one). In fact, Blitzwing had helped the Autobots before so this might less ridiculous. Plus the nearest equivalent for tfp Knockout might be either G1 Autobot Sunstreaker or Trax (all three have vanity as their main trait).


Nope, Bulkhead is the big tough guy, making him the Ironhide equivalent. They even mentioned this during development. They didn't want to have Ironhide after Dark of the Moon, so they swapped him out with Bulkhead, who was much more intelligent and aggressive than his Animated counterpart. If you're going to make a difference in intelligence the cornerstone of your argument, then you can easily argue that Starscream isn't the Starscream equivalent, or Bumblebee isn't the Bumblebee equivalent.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Wigglez » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
G1 hands down. No matter what...
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Hand to hand combat, Prime. Blaster combat...maybe G1. Because in Prime, their blasts basically bounce off of their targets.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4065
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby Grimlock1 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Motto: "Me wreck you good"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wigglez wrote:G1 hands down. No matter what...


this is basicly what i was thinking whene i saw epasodes 7-newest but......*suhts idodic mouth*
I don't you ya numb skull
Grimlock1
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 am
Location: cybertion
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 8
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: TFP vs G1

Postby FortMacs » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
G1.

only prime char that would beat their G1 counterpart is bumble bee, and maybe ratchet.
Image
User avatar
FortMacs
City Commander
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:17 am
Location: charlotte, nc
Buy from FortMacs on eBay


Return to Fantasy Battles

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014