Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Zordon » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:20 am

Motto: "I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is seibertron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
i have been watching the little :BOT: Vs :CON: win charts at the top of the page and the arena one has been going down steadily over the last few months, but today iv finally seen the lowest one ever 1 :BOT: win and 1 :CON: win.

long live the missions :)
Image
User avatar
Zordon
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:55 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Name_Violation » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:26 am

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
i've seem 1:bot: and 0 :con:

at this point, good riddance, but theres a part of me that will always miss them

* part deleted *
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Burn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:02 am

Burn's Challenge Arena. 'nuff said.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38841
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby slip » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 am

Motto: "Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you out there on the front lines or at home keeping score?"
Name_Violation wrote:i've seem 1:bot: and 0 :con:

at this point, good riddance, but theres a part of me that will always miss them

* part deleted *


Hmm to remember something gone. See he does remember the past. Like robot modes, minicons, and ______ insert what ever you wanna remeber here. :P
Image
Burn wrote:And some people said it was the RDD that caused the most problems ...
Of course we all know that was just Alpha Strike trying to cover his own arse.
slip
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Location: Alanson MI.

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Burn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:16 am

slip wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:i've seem 1:bot: and 0 :con:

at this point, good riddance, but theres a part of me that will always miss them

* part deleted *


Hmm to remember something gone. See he does remember the past. Like robot modes, minicons, and ______ insert what ever you wanna remeber here. :P


Combiners? They were awesome.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38841
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby alldarker » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:54 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Burn wrote:
slip wrote:Hmm to remember something gone. See he does remember the past. Like robot modes, minicons, and ______ insert what ever you wanna remeber here. :P


Combiners? They were awesome.

Definitely looking forward to having all that goodness back again in HMW 2.0.
Speaking of which...
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1417
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Burn » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:06 am

alldarker wrote:
Burn wrote:
slip wrote:Hmm to remember something gone. See he does remember the past. Like robot modes, minicons, and ______ insert what ever you wanna remeber here. :P


Combiners? They were awesome.

Definitely looking forward to having all that goodness back again in HMW 2.0.
Speaking of which...


You know how Psychout has been hinting at something for Christmas time?

Yeah ... :WHISTLE:
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38841
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Psychout » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 am

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Burn wrote:
alldarker wrote:
Burn wrote:
slip wrote:Hmm to remember something gone. See he does remember the past. Like robot modes, minicons, and ______ insert what ever you wanna remeber here. :P


Combiners? They were awesome.

Definitely looking forward to having all that goodness back again in HMW 2.0.
Speaking of which...


You know how Psychout has been hinting at something for Christmas time?

Yeah ... :WHISTLE:


Don't. Even. Go. There.
We've got way too many overexcitable lurkers to get away with that.

Christmas will be awesome - just not that awesome :(
ImageDISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11568
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby alldarker » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:48 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Psychout wrote:
Burn wrote:
alldarker wrote:
Burn wrote:
slip wrote:Hmm to remember something gone. See he does remember the past. Like robot modes, minicons, and ______ insert what ever you wanna remeber here. :P


Combiners? They were awesome.

Definitely looking forward to having all that goodness back again in HMW 2.0.
Speaking of which...


You know how Psychout has been hinting at something for Christmas time?

Yeah ... :WHISTLE:


Don't. Even. Go. There.
We've got way too many overexcitable lurkers to get away with that.

Christmas will be awesome - just not that awesome :(

Darn, I guess we'll have to wait 'til April 1st for HMW 2.0 then... Still excited for the Christmas plans though :D
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1417
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Psychout » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 am

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Thanks, we think we have come up with a nice twist on a tried and trusted format that everyone, even the non-posting forum readers, will still enjoy but those who do join in will actually have a chance at making a difference.
We may even have one or two of the non-HMW join in to help us out.

It's a nice feeling to know that we're prepared already when it's still a few weeks away. Just gotta hope you guys enjoy it now... :)
ImageDISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11568
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby MobileBattleBunker » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Motto: "Yo Joe!"
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
As a new HMW player I am enjoying the missions and making Bios for my nonexistant little fighting robots. I see alt modes on the lists of total altmodes that I don;t have acess to, if that is part of the x-mas surprise have at it!

Thanks again for all the work you folks do to maintain this entertaining corner of the internet
Think Smart, think Safe!
MobileBattleBunker
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Neffs PA, USA
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Psychout » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The other alts appear over time, the list of available alts changes every 3 days so keep checking back, nbut the list is different for each faction.

You can always try and earn yourself the alt you want here?
ImageDISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11568
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Flak Magnet » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

alldarker wrote:
Psychout wrote:
Burn wrote:
alldarker wrote:
Burn wrote:
slip wrote:Hmm to remember something gone. See he does remember the past. Like robot modes, minicons, and ______ insert what ever you wanna remeber here. :P


Combiners? They were awesome.

Definitely looking forward to having all that goodness back again in HMW 2.0.
Speaking of which...


You know how Psychout has been hinting at something for Christmas time?

Yeah ... :WHISTLE:


Don't. Even. Go. There.
We've got way too many overexcitable lurkers to get away with that.

Christmas will be awesome - just not that awesome :(

Darn, I guess we'll have to wait 'til April 1st for HMW 2.0 then... Still excited for the Christmas plans though :D


HMW 2.0 LIES!! :lol: been waiting for 6 years now and its still not here(I know many of you guys been waiting longer still). It's a dream we tell our Cons at night so they can look forwards to a better tommorow.

As for the arena being dead thank god the Lv.0 bots won't be hiding so i can rack up some xp.
Flak Magnet
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 am

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Flak Magnet » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Oops double post :oops:
Flak Magnet
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 am

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Psychout wrote:here?


Wow. That's a link. Who would have guessed unless you put your mouse over it?

Hooray for new colours!
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38841
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Psychout » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Flak Magnet wrote:Oops double post :oops:


n00b Image
Freakin' smileys still don't work properly I see...
ImageDISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11568
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Absolute Zero » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Burn wrote:
Psychout wrote:here?


Wow. That's a link. Who would have guessed unless you put your mouse over it?

Hooray for new colours!


I think there's a thread for that in GD. :P
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Phaze » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:
Psychout wrote:here?


Wow. That's a link. Who would have guessed unless you put your mouse over it?

Hooray for new colours!


I think there's a thread for that in GD. :P

Thank you captain obvious Image
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2718
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Absolute Zero » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Phaze wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:
Psychout wrote:here?


Wow. That's a link. Who would have guessed unless you put your mouse over it?

Hooray for new colours!


I think there's a thread for that in GD. :P

Thank you captain obvious Image


Alright! A promotion!
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: The arena is dead, long live the missions!

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Absolute Zero wrote:
Burn wrote:
Psychout wrote:here?


Wow. That's a link. Who would have guessed unless you put your mouse over it?

Hooray for new colours!


I think there's a thread for that in GD. :P


That's for reporting. This is an observation.

Plus I could also e-mail it. Either way, it won't make a difference.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38841
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am


Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014