Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The argument game.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
FOLLOW THE RULES:

1) Quote only what the previous poster said he like (or hate) from the last post.

2) Using clever arguments, argue why the thing the last poster like is bad and he/she should feel bad about it. (Keep it comprehensible, keep it clean.) Same thing if it's something he hate. Argue why it's good and he should like it.

3)End your post by telling in a separate and single short sentence what you like or what you hate.
Examples;
"I like Flowers"
"I hate Bugs Bunny"
"I like Chocolate"
"I hate goint to work"
Ect.


4) No counter-argumentsof any kind is allowed.


Remember that you can only argue about the previous post. Now, to start the game properly, I shall argue with myself on this sentence:




I love to collect Transformer toys.
Last edited by -Kanrabat- on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The "This is BAD and you should feel BAD" game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
-Kanrabat- wrote:I love to collect Transformer toys.


What's wrong with you? A grown man buying toys is ridiculous. I bet your living room look like a kindergarten or a child's room with all of that stuff lying arouund. And the cleaning? Cleaning all that stuff is a lot of trouble anyway. How much have you spent so far? THOUSNADS OF DOLLARS? That's crasy. Toy collecting is a dangerous hobby that is akin to alchoolism. All that money could be used to buy better clothes or for a ritirement fund. Also, did you know that every Transformers toys are buildt in a Chinese sweatshop? Every times you buy a transformers, the blood of an innocent kid is on your hand! Not only that, but this is a cult to a possible sentient species of robots who plot to enslave mankind.
Tsk tsk tsk. For shame, really.



I hate cats!
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The argument game.

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
-Kanrabat- wrote:
I hate cats!


To bad since cats are fantastic animals. There kind, fluffy, relitivly queit and are full of compasion. They can keep you warm at night and kee you company when your alone. They will never abandon you even when the rest of the world has. It really sucks that you have this mentality because your missing out on having a great pet as well a great friend.

(I like this game! :grin: )

I love cars!
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The argument game.

Postby Mr O » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 am

5150 Cruiser wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
I hate cats!


To bad since cats are fantastic animals. There kind, fluffy, relitivly queit and are full of compasion. They can keep you warm at night and kee you company when your alone. They will never abandon you even when the rest of the world has. It really sucks that you have this mentality because your missing out on having a great pet as well a great friend.

(I like this game! :grin: )

I love cars!


Cats are arseholes because they do nothing but demand, take and cover themselves in cat saliva.

I love being the first person in this thread who can spell. Oops, look out...
City Commander wrote:All autobots are gay. It's the law
Yup, I've got me bottle of pepsi and vodka :P


Rodimus Minor wrote:I am not trying to be rude but stop with the inurendo


Amelie wrote:
Did I mention I like boxes? :P
Mr O
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 953
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 am

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:50 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Mr O wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
I hate cats!


To bad since cats are fantastic animals. There kind, fluffy, relitivly queit and are full of compasion. They can keep you warm at night and kee you company when your alone. They will never abandon you even when the rest of the world has. It really sucks that you have this mentality because your missing out on having a great pet as well a great friend.

(I like this game! :grin: )

I love cars!


Cats are arseholes because they do nothing but demand, take and cover themselves in cat saliva.

I love being the first person in this thread who can spell. Oops, look out...


Come on, please play the game properly. You had to only quote Cruiser's "I love cars" and argue why they are bad. Then, end your post by a "I love" or a "I hate" that we would argue about. If the ancient Greek philosophers could play that game (and they did) I think you can manage too.

So, I'll have to fix this.

5150 Cruiser wrote:I love cars!


Enjoy your coffin on wheels!
More people die in cars than in planes you know. (The fact that WAY more people drive carsrather than ride planes is irrevelant.) Cars are also responsiple for the death of thousands of poor innocent animals each years! But there's more than that. Most cars are still running on gazoline so a big part of smog pollution come from them. Did you notice that in the trafic jams, there's mostly only one person for each cars? Kinda ridiculous. And the prices. Carst cost a fortune by itself. Add gaz, insurances. licences and all the other fees, and you get the equivalent of a second appartment rent! Minivans are way better.... wait...


I love puns!
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The argument game.

Postby Heavy B » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:I love puns!


Puns are the fruit cake of the joke world. Nobody likes them, and they absolutly HATE the guy who delivered it. They are so cheesey and unfunny, you would be better off starting a conversation with a knock-knock joke.

I hate Justin Bieber
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The argument game.

Postby prowl123 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Dr. Heavy B wrote:I hate Justin Bieber


How could you say that? Justin Bieber is one of the most talented musicians I've ever had the ...p-p-pleasure... of listening to. His sappy love songs practically make me tingle with excitement. Oh, and did I mention that he's *groaning* hot and has awesome hair?

I hate Bumblebee!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The argument game.

Postby Wreck 'n Rule » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Motto: "I can totally prove that I'm not a zombie! Just lean over hear, and let me take a little nibble out of your brains."
Weapon: Double Barrelled Shell Launcher
prowl123 wrote:
I hate Bumblebee!


I'm sorry to hear that, because I love Bumblebee. He was the character kids could relate to who wasn't annoying, unlike Wheelie in the later seasons. Despite his small size, Bumblebee had shown that he was clever, skilled, and very brave, a character that we could proudly look up to.

I love Star Trek!
Image

As you command, Coach Belichick
User avatar
Wreck 'n Rule
Faction Commander
Posts: 4001
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 4:26 am
Location: Representin' Ocho-Nada-Deuce
Buy from Wreck 'n Rule on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The argument game.

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Wreck 'n Rule wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
I hate Bumblebee!


I'm sorry to hear that, because I love Bumblebee. He was the character kids could relate to who wasn't annoying, unlike Wheelie in the later seasons. Despite his small size, Bumblebee had shown that he was clever, skilled, and very brave, a character that we could proudly look up to.

I love Star Trek!


Star Wars is better...IMO, of course. Lightsabers, more explosions, and everything just feels more connected to me.

I hate the sky.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4143
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The argument game.

Postby prowl123 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
SlyTF1 wrote:I hate the sky.


You're nice. According to Greek mythology, a titan had to hold up the sky. By saying tat you hate the sky, you are hating on the thing that that poor titan lives for. Shame, shame.

I hate bananas
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
prowl123 wrote:I hate bananas


Dude, seriously? Have you ever considered the aerodynamicity of this amazing piece of fruit?
It's like a boomerang that you can eat!
Plus, amazing source of potassium, and really good if you have upset intestines.


I love arguing.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7229
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby Wreck 'n Rule » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Motto: "I can totally prove that I'm not a zombie! Just lean over hear, and let me take a little nibble out of your brains."
Weapon: Double Barrelled Shell Launcher
Va'al wrote:
I love arguing.


Arguing leads to nothing but problems. The world would be a better place if people would compromise instead of stubbornly holding on to their beliefs so firmly. We would already have a Republican nominee if they would stop arguing.

I hate mushrooms.
Image

As you command, Coach Belichick
User avatar
Wreck 'n Rule
Faction Commander
Posts: 4001
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 4:26 am
Location: Representin' Ocho-Nada-Deuce
Buy from Wreck 'n Rule on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wreck 'n Rule wrote:I hate mushrooms.


Whaaaaah? Duuuude, not cool, man, not cool. They come in all these interesting sizes and shapes. And the colors, man, the colors!
So much colors.
Duuuuude, there's like, a little blue guy frowning at me. It kinda accuse me of eating his house.
...
Maybe I should have stuck to the gray ones. The gray ones are safe. And delicious.
Wah?Little blue guys... Little blue guys everywhere....



Man, I love them little blue guys! Wah, you guys call yourseves "Smurfs". Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.....
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The argument game.

Postby Heavy B » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:Man, I love them little blue guys! Wah, you guys call yourseves "Smurfs". Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.....


Smurs, really? They make no sense. They all have these nicknames based on attributes, but were these names given to them at birth? What if brainy smurf was a dumbass?

Also, 1 girl in a village full of guys with (no pun intended) blue b@lls. Somthing fishy is going on here...

I love Deadpool
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
How can you? I mean.. He breaks walls, especially fourth ones!
No respectable character does that.. Shame shame shame.


I love bananas
...but Drift is more fun.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7229
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby RhA » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:03 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Va'al wrote:How can you? I mean.. He breaks walls, especially fourth ones!
No respectable character does that.. Shame shame shame.


I love bananas
...but Drift is more fun.


Bah! Humbug. An overdose of Drift leads to the same digestive problems as bananas. Though it may save you toiletpaper on the short run, think of the doctorsbill afterwards.

I love my coffee better than beer.
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4391
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
RhA wrote:I love my coffee better than beer.


Now that's just silly. You just argued against the health issues related to too many bananas/Drift, and now you tell you you prefer a stimulant? Not to mention the fact that you can burn yourself on coffee.

I hate snow
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7229
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby RhA » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Va'al wrote:
RhA wrote:I love my coffee better than beer.


Now that's just silly. You just argued against the health issues related to too many bananas/Drift, and now you tell you you prefer a stimulant? Not to mention the fact that you can burn yourself on coffee.

I hate snow


Heh. You picked up on that. +1 to you.

I feel you have not explored the full possibilties of snow. You can make it yellow and build a ***damn fort out of it. It's freezing cold slippery fun-fun!

The Tick is the best comic book ever.
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4391
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:00 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
RhA wrote:The Tick is the best comic book ever.


Puh-lease. I am currently writing my nth draft of my PhD proposal on the Translation of Comics, and I would never ever ever consider using The Tick as a series for any research of any kind. Also, he's blue.

I love pie
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7229
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Va'al wrote:
I love pie


Oh god no. just NO! Pie are sneaky and EVIL I tell ya! First, you only see the golden crust. You think it's going to be some super delicious sweetness but NO! KIDNEY PIE! You throw up a little in your mouth and you go for the next one, expecting at least some apple filling... MUD PIE! Frustrated and sad, you flee the place. You slip and you fall into a... COW PIE!

See? Because of pies, you just had your WORST. DAY. EVER.



I love Chuck Norris.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
-Kanrabat- wrote:I love Chuck Norris.


If I argued against this, the world would asplode.
I think you just broke the thread.


I love books
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7229
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby RhA » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:46 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Ask yourself, can books keep you warm at night?

YES, BECAUSE YOU CAN SET FIRE TO THEM.

Besides, aren't you only allowed to read Berlusconi-approved books? Doesn't that just leave you with playboy and erotic novels? Even with your new government, you're still going to have to wait untill new stuf gets released and with your economy... Hah!

You see? Nothing to love! Move along.

Wearing All-Star sneakers mid winter makes me a man.
Image
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4391
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
RhA wrote:Wearing All-Star sneakers mid winter makes me a man.


Now, while that is quite a sexist statement, I will not dwell on it too much.
What I will say is.. cold feet. Why would you ever want to have cold feet about anything?
And I'm not referring to the figurative aspect, but the tangible, practical chill creeping up your bones, up your spine and pervading your whole body.
Nope, I'd rather have boots in winter.

I love boots
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7229
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Va'al wrote:I love boots


WHAT? Boots are heavy, cumbersome, and totally unapealing. Here, in Québec, it's winther. There's ice and six foot of snow everywhere. But I'm not a sissy that need booooooots to go outside. I go out in sandals with socks. THAT is the manly way to go.

I love it to getting dressed with the clothes that just finished drying from the dryer.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2936
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
-Kanrabat- wrote:I love it to getting dressed with the clothes that just finished drying from the dryer.


You use a dryer?! Do you know how many polar bears die because of your action?!
Not to mention that you just made a point about being all tough and rough, and now you tell us that not only you wash your clothes, you like to wear them warm.
Do you use vanilla scented softener, too?

I hate food flavourings
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7229
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Next

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014