Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The argument game.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: The argument game.

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
I hate food flavourings


How can you say that?! They give us a tantalizing array of foods! They turn ordinary every-day ground up ice into yummy snow cones, they allow for dozens of candy companies to claim they use natural flavorings, they let you get a sugar high from something that claims it has no sugar!

I think Hasbro doesn't acknowlege the fandom

(Ha! Argue with that!)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: The argument game.

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Godzillabot Maximus wrote:I think Hasbro doesn't acknowlege the fandom

(Ha! Argue with that!)


Of course they acknowledge us! Why else would they bother making lines like Classics and Generations if they didn't care about us fans? Hell, Masterpiece is specifically aimed at us!
We're just a bunch of ungrateful pricks sometimes. Be happy with what they're giving us.

I love bacon.
Image

The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!

Dead Metal wrote:Dudes, he's Soundwave. The only reason he's even in the Shadowzone is because he was too lazy that day. The moment the Shadowzone starts boring him he'll just walk out of there - because he's Batman Soundwave.
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1084
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: The argument game.

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
I love bacon.


(Hard to argue, I'm a bacon lover myself)

Eww! It is so greasy, how can you possibly stand that?! the flavor is overpowering and the smell hangs in the air for hours. It also almost immpossible to cook perfectly, either it is practically raw or a pile of cinders. And besides, it appears to have layers of muscle! *bile rising*

I think Tom Cruise is overrated
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: The argument game.

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Godzillabot Maximus wrote:I think Tom Cruise is overrated


Even after all the Scientology bashing? He's got guts, I'll give you that.

Rodan is way cooler then Ghidra.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The argument game.

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Rodan is way cooler then Ghidra.


(playing dirty :BANG_HEAD: )

Ghidra could kick Rodan's little webbed tail! I mean he has lightning breath, bigger wings, beaten Godzilla's tail from Tokyo to Osaka, been the most recurring evil Kaiju ever, made a great sound when he flies, has three heads, and He is an alien! Top that Kaiju insulter. (I don't know if you want to count the fact that he is so...shiny...Precious... =P~ )

I think that pie is digusting
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
Godzillabot Maximus wrote:I think that pie is digusting


I will let my friend Weebl argue this case.
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/pie/

I love internet humour
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5421
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
My god... Why? It's always the same joke and it never gets funny. Chuck Norris is not funny, damm- Hell. I can't do this. Internet is hilarious and Chuck Norris great.

My Nokia can survive a nuclear blast.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
RhA wrote:My Nokia can survive a nuclear blast.


Mine didn't survive falling out of my pocket.
I doubt Dutch Nokia is much better.

I hate smartphones
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5421
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby Heavy B » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Va'al wrote:I hate smartphones

Awwwww, are we sad that the phone is smarter than you?

I Love GWAR
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The argument game.

Postby RhA » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
GWAR does not love you. Think about it, how can they? They have never met you and you would not recognize them if they'd pass you on the street. And beyond that... What is love?

Valentines day is underrated
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The argument game.

Postby LoRANeHUdsOn » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:23 am

They can keep you warm at night and kee you company when your alone. They will never abandon you even when the rest of the world has. It really sucks that you have this mentality because your missing out on having a great pet as well a great friend.
LoRANeHUdsOn
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Re: The argument game.

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:58 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
LoRANeHUdsOn wrote:They can keep you warm at night and kee you company when your alone. They will never abandon you even when the rest of the world has. It really sucks that you have this mentality because your missing out on having a great pet as well a great friend.


We're waiting for an arguement...
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
LoRANeHUdsOn wrote:They can keep you warm at night and kee you company when your alone. They will never abandon you even when the rest of the world has. It really sucks that you have this mentality because your missing out on having a great pet as well a great friend.


Wait... WHAT?! You seem completely lost, my friend. Read the rules of this game and try again.

Sigh... time to fix this.


RhA wrote:Valentines day is underrated


OH HELL NO. It is overated all the way. As if we should express our love only one day a year. Beside, what's the deal for having all that chocolate? Is it some kind of Easter preview?
PAH! I don't need love anyway............
*sob*

I HATE YOU!
Looking forward to see the counter-argument to THAT.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The argument game.

Postby Heavy B » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:I HATE YOU!
Looking forward to see the counter-argument to THAT.

HOMIE, are you for real? Don't you know who I am? I am Dr. Heavy B. I am the viking god of Thunder, Lightning and Rock 'N' Roll. I could lay waste to you and a thousand more like you without a single bead of sweat. I am what you should aspire to. How can you hate me?

I love Beef Jerky
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Dr. Heavy B wrote:I love Beef Jerky


Let's keep the fun going, guys!

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................ :SICK:
Do you realise that this meat is not even cooked? It's left there to dry under the sun, flies walking and shitting all over it? Eating beef jerky is like eating mummies for crying out loud!

I hate the pegs full of Bumblebees in stores.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The argument game.

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I hate the pegs full of Bumblebees in stores.


Huh? What did the pegs ever do to you? There they are holding up all the Bumblebees popularizing YOUR hobby and you just hate on them. If you were a TRUE FAN you'd be buying all them Bumblebees to make way for more.
Sheesh!

I love Michael Bay!
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:54 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:17 am

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
G1 Smoketreader wrote:I love Michael Bay!


Seriously..? I mean, seriously?

http://xkcd.com/748/ He's the one person who can make a worst-case scenario into a movie every single time, and, sure, that can be entertaining for a while, but he's always done this! Plot? Nah. Storyline? Meh. Explosions? HELLS YEAH! :michaelbay:

Read Godzillabot's comic for more Bay shenanigans, and the devastation brought onto the world of toys.


I love comics!
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5421
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby Rex Prime » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 am

Motto: "I Have Two Choices, Victory Or Death"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Comics are worthless, they are unwanted, who needs a book with a pictures above/under them text, they are a little kids toy, you should be watching movies, playing video games, and not wasting precious on a book with pictures, you got the internet and everything you need is there, you must join the 21st Century and leave those comic books, burn them! burn them!

I Love Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
User avatar
Rex Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Canada, Guelph
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: The argument game.

Postby Heavy B » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Rex Prime wrote:I Love Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim


OH MAN, A video game set in medieval times with lots of magic and fantacy creatures? They release games like that as often as they release Call of Duty games. No good came from the exsistance of elder scrolls 1-4. Why would 5 be better?

I Love "Batman: Arkham Asylum/City"
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The argument game.

Postby Va'al » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Motto: "Till all are pun!"
Dr. Heavy B wrote:I Love "Batman: Arkham Asylum/City"


Has nothing to do with the comic, detective mode is stupid, Titan Joker is stupid, and you can actually see the damage on Batman. I mean, come on, a ripped cape?
Not to mention the petulant voice of the Riddler and his stupid quests.

I love the Batman.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 5421
News Credits: 58
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Unicron's Colon
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Va'al wrote:I love the Batman.


Oh I just HATE HIM! Whennever I go to a baseball game, I'm always pissed at the batman. That pussy swing the oncoming ball with a bat for crying out loud! Real men do homeruns with their BARE HANDS! They don't need stupid sticks.

I hate mosquitoes.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The argument game.

Postby Heavy B » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:I hate mosquitoes.


Mosquitos are natures trolls. They buzz, carry disease, and the only way to be rid of them is to wear the STANKIEST substance on earth. Plus, its fun to watch people flail at a single bug. They're f*ckin awesome

I hate the TV show "Glee"
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The argument game.

Postby Rex Prime » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 am

Motto: "I Have Two Choices, Victory Or Death"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Dr. Heavy B wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I hate mosquitoes.


Mosquitos are natures trolls. They buzz, carry disease, and the only way to be rid of them is to wear the STANKIEST substance on earth. Plus, its fun to watch people flail at a single bug. They're f*ckin awesome

I hate the TV show "Glee"


despite the fact i don't know it, i can feel by the name, it's the greatest show ever existed, shame on you for hating a show with such a great name, shame on you!

i love Potatoes
User avatar
Rex Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Canada, Guelph
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: The argument game.

Postby Wigglez » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Rex Prime wrote:i love Potatoes

Are you serious!? Potatoes? They're natures turds. And you can't eat them without anything else on them. Go ahead. Eat a potato by itself and then you'll see. A naturaly grown turd.
I hate twilight!
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The argument game.

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Wigglez wrote:I hate twilight!


But... but...
Image
There. You made her cry. I hope you are proud of yourself.
Twilight Sparkle is the best pony! She's one of Equestria's most powerful wizzard unicorn. She study friendship in order to have a high ranking position in the Equestrian government. Plus, she contributed to save the world 3 times!
Finally, she's just adorable. How dare you hate her?

I love the smell of coffee in the morning.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Godmaster
Posts: 1961
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014