Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:24 pm

prowl123 wrote:Nobody can tell me if I have reasons to be rude,


Couldn't give a toss where you live. Follow the rules of this site. Plain and simple.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38585
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:Clearly you don't know anything about communism outside of the government control aspect, and even then, just the basics.


Communism:

It is supposed to be a form of government where everyone is equal. Everyone gets the same salary, everyone has the same type of house. It's kind of like 'suburbia.' The government is made up of a single dictator, like the Fuhrur (spelled wrong) of the formerly Nazi Germany, that controls what goes on the media, and what goes out in the public. Communism is widely frowned upon in Democratic governments because it shuts down our Bill of rights. There is no freedom of speech or press. There aren't that many freedoms at all to be honest. Cuba, China, and a variety of other Asian, African, European, and South American countries are communist. The SIPA is basically violating the Bill of Rights, which allows for freedom press. I was merely making a comparison between that lack of that particular right in communist countries and what could happen in the US. If the Bill of Rights is violated, we honestly won't be able to call ourselves a Democratic country anymore.

Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Nobody can tell me if I have reasons to be rude,


Couldn't give a toss where you live. Follow the rules of this site. Plain and simple.


How did this conversation come from me saying I'd move to Cuba if this passed? And why does everybody have a problem with that? You can yell at me for not following the rules, but NOBODY can make my choices for me. If I move to Cuba (which I'm not going to do because I was JOKING), it's none of your business. You don't and can't control where I live.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

prowl123 wrote:How did this conversation come from me saying I'd move to Cuba if this passed?


Had nothing to do with Cuba. You called Sly a "dumb@$$".
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38585
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:How did this conversation come from me saying I'd move to Cuba if this passed?


Had nothing to do with Cuba. You called Sly a "dumb@$$".


That conversation with Sly ended with that, and it moved to you with the whole 'follow the rules' thing. If you really look, it all started with:

prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.


Me and Sly are pretty much the loud-mouthed-hates-everything-and-everyone-spammers of the site. I bet he doesn't even care. I wouldn't.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?

Also, while the US might enact a bill that would be similar to something used by Communist countries, (Despite not actually being a tenant of Communism) that doesn't exactly mean moving to a Communist country is better because you kind of forgot about the economic aspect.

prowl123 wrote:Me and Sly are pretty much the loud-mouthed-hates-everything-and-everyone-spammers of the site. I bet he doesn't even care. I wouldn't.


That doesn't actually make it okay. In fact, that you do it knowingly makes it worse.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28917
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
prowl123 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)


I'm moving to Britain.


Then you didn't get the joke.

I'm not moving to Cuba, dumb@$$. I'm going to Australia.


I don't give a flying s*** where you're moving. I'm moving to Britain anyway.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4055
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?


Would I have spelled the German leader guy's name wrong if I had?

Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Me and Sly are pretty much the loud-mouthed-hates-everything-and-everyone-spammers of the site. I bet he doesn't even care. I wouldn't.


That doesn't actually make it okay. In fact, that you do it knowingly makes it worse.


I'm not saying it's okay. That's the way I am.

And enough of this flame war ****. I just made a freaking joke about Cuba!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?


Would I have spelled the German leader guy's name wrong if I had?


Well, seeing as you intentionally spelled it wrong, yes.

prowl123 wrote:I'm not saying it's okay. That's the way I am.


"It's just the way I am" does not justify anything.

prowl123 wrote:And enough of this flame war ****. I just made a freaking joke about Cuba!


It's not about your Cuba joke, it's the way you act towards other people.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28917
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?


Would I have spelled the German leader guy's name wrong if I had?


Well, seeing as you intentionally spelled it wrong, yes.

prowl123 wrote:I'm not saying it's okay. That's the way I am.


"It's just the way I am" does not justify anything.

prowl123 wrote:And enough of this flame war ****. I just made a freaking joke about Cuba!


It's not about your Cuba joke, it's the way you act towards other people.


I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?

I'm done with this argument, thank you very much.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm

prowl123 wrote:I'm done with this argument, thank you very much.


Bet you're not!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38585
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.

Second, I expect you're going to have to grow up sooner or later. You can do it yourself now, or Life can come in and make you grow up the hard way.

I've seen the hard way. It's not nice, and I know for a fact people have died from it.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28917
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.


Wait...there's a difference?
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4055
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.


Wait...there's a difference?


Emos are sad all the time, Goths aren't. Also different preference in clothing and music. And Goths don't cut themselves.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28917
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby SirSoundwaveIV » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 am

Motto: "Wreck And Rock"
Weapon: Double-Barrelled Air-Compressor Cannon
Can we not argue over this crap when there's something far more important to talk about...like this act, maybe?
SirSoundwaveIV
Minibot
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby RhA » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:09 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm done with this argument, thank you very much.


Bet you're not!


Either my defences are cracking, or you're getting funnier.
Image
Latest TF: DOTM Topspin, AOE Galvatron & Generations Gears and Eclipse
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4188
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:41 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.

Second, I expect you're going to have to grow up sooner or later. You can do it yourself now, or Life can come in and make you grow up the hard way.

I've seen the hard way. It's not nice, and I know for a fact people have died from it.


I do. I'n not Emo, but I'm Goth. End of story.

BTW, the only reason Im not done is you people keep flaming!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby RhA » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:34 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.

Second, I expect you're going to have to grow up sooner or later. You can do it yourself now, or Life can come in and make you grow up the hard way.

I've seen the hard way. It's not nice, and I know for a fact people have died from it.


I do. I'n not Emo, but I'm Goth. End of story.

BTW, the only reason Im not done is you people keep flaming!


Okay, the 'life is gonna make you grow'-thing is a little too 'ol' timer knows all' for my tastes. It's like a 75 years old shaking his kane at those damned youngsters to get the heck of his lawn.

/Damn kids.
Image
Latest TF: DOTM Topspin, AOE Galvatron & Generations Gears and Eclipse
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4188
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
RhA wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.

Second, I expect you're going to have to grow up sooner or later. You can do it yourself now, or Life can come in and make you grow up the hard way.

I've seen the hard way. It's not nice, and I know for a fact people have died from it.


I do. I'n not Emo, but I'm Goth. End of story.

BTW, the only reason Im not done is you people keep flaming!


Okay, the 'life is gonna make you grow'-thing is a little too 'ol' timer knows all' for my tastes. It's like a 75 years old shaking his kane at those damned youngsters to get the heck of his lawn.

/Damn kids.


Thank you!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby RhA » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:39 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
prowl123 wrote:
RhA wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.

Second, I expect you're going to have to grow up sooner or later. You can do it yourself now, or Life can come in and make you grow up the hard way.

I've seen the hard way. It's not nice, and I know for a fact people have died from it.


I do. I'n not Emo, but I'm Goth. End of story.

BTW, the only reason Im not done is you people keep flaming!


Okay, the 'life is gonna make you grow'-thing is a little too 'ol' timer knows all' for my tastes. It's like a 75 years old shaking his kane at those damned youngsters to get the heck of his lawn.

/Damn kids.


Thank you!


No problem. Now get the heck of my lawn.
Image
Latest TF: DOTM Topspin, AOE Galvatron & Generations Gears and Eclipse
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4188
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Banana stand
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:19 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
RhA wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
RhA wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?


First off, I expect you to learn the difference between Goth and Emo.

Second, I expect you're going to have to grow up sooner or later. You can do it yourself now, or Life can come in and make you grow up the hard way.

I've seen the hard way. It's not nice, and I know for a fact people have died from it.


I do. I'n not Emo, but I'm Goth. End of story.

BTW, the only reason Im not done is you people keep flaming!


Okay, the 'life is gonna make you grow'-thing is a little too 'ol' timer knows all' for my tastes. It's like a 75 years old shaking his kane at those damned youngsters to get the heck of his lawn.

/Damn kids.


Thank you!


No problem. Now get the heck of my lawn.


:lol:
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Blurrz » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Please get this back on topic or I'm closing this.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Just Negare » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
This sort of **** pisses me right off. I'm all for companies being allowed to protect their property from some dodgey back dealer burning off thousands of copies of their movies/music in some shed in China, but this is taking it a step too far.

It annoys me no end when you find something online that says "this video has been removed because it infringes copy right". Its no different then watching something on TV or listenign to it on the radio. People can easily record it from tv and watch it over and over again, sharing it with their friends, but something that has been on tv and I only want to watch once, I can't because flicking it online is naughty?

As for politicans, they're always passing laws about **** they know nothing about.
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
City Commander
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:11 pm
Location: Not at work is where.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Treetop Maximus » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
The government's a bunch of dumb stooges.
Image
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby 009* » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Is anyone going to say anything else about this?
User avatar
009*
Headmaster
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:38 pm
Firepower: 10

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
009* wrote:Is anyone going to say anything else about this?


Without beating a DUA horse?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower and Wedge (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14773
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014