Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Hot air, (:| nothing but hot air. I-)

I've seen the infographic on the matter and quite frankly all I have to say is this:

It doesn't tell me what the law exactly says!

To me, this is nothing more than a repeat of what people do best: sow fear and reap panic (especially with the comparison with the "scary", even "evil" states of Iran, Syria and China). While I'm against piracy, I also recognise the fact the internet is far too big to be restrained and controlled like a wild animal. Attempts are already being made to take copyright infringing sites off the air, with The Pirate Bay being a good example. That's good enough for me for now, since that already falls under international copyright protection. That and education on what's OK to do (Try Before You Buy anyone? ;;)), and especially what's not.

On the side, Syria, Iran and China use the censorship for a whole different purpose: to prevent the populace from uprising under the guise of "protecting traditional values". So the comparison is rendered moot.


It would make unauthorized streaming (I.e. uploading to youtube anything you don't own) a felony with a 5-year sentence. So, no, nothing about this is right. Nothing would be Fair Use anymore, and YouTube, for instance, would basically be destroyed.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28880
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I hate the Government. Almost as much as I hate the PETA. Almost as much as I hate everything. :evil:
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4018
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Shadowman wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Hot air, (:| nothing but hot air. I-)

I've seen the infographic on the matter and quite frankly all I have to say is this:

It doesn't tell me what the law exactly says!

To me, this is nothing more than a repeat of what people do best: sow fear and reap panic (especially with the comparison with the "scary", even "evil" states of Iran, Syria and China). While I'm against piracy, I also recognise the fact the internet is far too big to be restrained and controlled like a wild animal. Attempts are already being made to take copyright infringing sites off the air, with The Pirate Bay being a good example. That's good enough for me for now, since that already falls under international copyright protection. That and education on what's OK to do (Try Before You Buy anyone? ;;)), and especially what's not.

On the side, Syria, Iran and China use the censorship for a whole different purpose: to prevent the populace from uprising under the guise of "protecting traditional values". So the comparison is rendered moot.


It would make unauthorized streaming (I.e. uploading to youtube anything you don't own) a felony with a 5-year sentence. So, no, nothing about this is right. Nothing would be Fair Use anymore, and YouTube, for instance, would basically be destroyed.


Just that? Sounds more like pecking away at a rock with a needle, like in The Phantom Tollbooth
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14627
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby JetOptimus23 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
This will not pass. The Internet cannot be controlled. And unless the govs want Anonymous to rick roll the entire country and send the white house a thousand or so anchovy pizzas, they should probably back out.
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
Image
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1742
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)


I'm moving to Britain.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4018
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
SlyTF1 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)


I'm moving to Britain.


Then you didn't get the joke.

I'm not moving to Cuba, dumb@$$. I'm going to Australia.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Burn » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:48 pm

prowl123 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)


I'm moving to Britain.


Then you didn't get the joke.

I'm not moving to Cuba, dumb@$$. I'm going to Australia.


You're 13, that doesn't give you a reason to be rude.

Secondly, you might want to do a little research on places you plan to move to if you're going to move over internet restrictions.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby 009* » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Well, if it wasn't before it's official now that the people running Hollywood, related entertainment corporations, and whoever else is trying to push this are complete idiots. Unless they've got websites planned to take over for the ones, many of which are major revenue sources, they'll essentially cripple with this bill, I doubt they planned that far ahead.
User avatar
009*
Headmaster
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:38 pm
Firepower: 10

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby It Is Him » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)


I'm moving to Britain.


Then you didn't get the joke.

I'm not moving to Cuba, dumb@$$. I'm going to Australia.


You're 13, that doesn't give you a reason to be rude.

Secondly, you might want to do a little research on places you plan to move to if you're going to move over internet restrictions.


Burn, it's OK. Let him go to Cuba.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3298
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I just realised, this could totally **** up this site too.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13843
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby 009* » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:41 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Dead Metal wrote:I just realized, this could totally **** up this site too.


Any big TF site could be taken down if Paramount thought it was stealing their products (ie, the movies) somehow.
User avatar
009*
Headmaster
Posts: 1072
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:38 pm
Firepower: 10

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby SirSoundwaveIV » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Motto: "Wreck And Rock"
Weapon: Double-Barrelled Air-Compressor Cannon
http://staff.tumblr.com/post/1293007612 ... oric-thing

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/1 ... ting-bill/

"Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, AOL, Yahoo, eBay, Mozilla, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the American Civil Liberties Union and a host of other groups and companies oppose the measure, saying the bill will break the internet as we know it."

Also I'd imagine Hasbro would probably intervene if Paramount gets that stupid idea.
SirSoundwaveIV
Minibot
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)


I'm moving to Britain.


Then you didn't get the joke.

I'm not moving to Cuba, dumb@$$. I'm going to Australia.


You're 13, that doesn't give you a reason to be rude.

Secondly, you might want to do a little research on places you plan to move to if you're going to move over internet restrictions.


You don't get it either.

Cuba is communist. I.e, the government controls everything. If the government here starts controlling the internet, it would be pretty similar to Communist.

BTW, I live in the freaking hood! Nobody can tell me if I have reasons to be rude, *possible racism warning* and I'm not even black!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
prowl123 wrote:You don't get it either.

Cuba is communist. I.e, the government controls everything. If the government here starts controlling the internet, it would be pretty similar to Communist.


Clearly you don't know anything about communism outside of the government control aspect, and even then, just the basics. And also nothing about Cuba itself, which is a total craphole compared to the US.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28880
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:24 pm

prowl123 wrote:Nobody can tell me if I have reasons to be rude,


Couldn't give a toss where you live. Follow the rules of this site. Plain and simple.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:Clearly you don't know anything about communism outside of the government control aspect, and even then, just the basics.


Communism:

It is supposed to be a form of government where everyone is equal. Everyone gets the same salary, everyone has the same type of house. It's kind of like 'suburbia.' The government is made up of a single dictator, like the Fuhrur (spelled wrong) of the formerly Nazi Germany, that controls what goes on the media, and what goes out in the public. Communism is widely frowned upon in Democratic governments because it shuts down our Bill of rights. There is no freedom of speech or press. There aren't that many freedoms at all to be honest. Cuba, China, and a variety of other Asian, African, European, and South American countries are communist. The SIPA is basically violating the Bill of Rights, which allows for freedom press. I was merely making a comparison between that lack of that particular right in communist countries and what could happen in the US. If the Bill of Rights is violated, we honestly won't be able to call ourselves a Democratic country anymore.

Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Nobody can tell me if I have reasons to be rude,


Couldn't give a toss where you live. Follow the rules of this site. Plain and simple.


How did this conversation come from me saying I'd move to Cuba if this passed? And why does everybody have a problem with that? You can yell at me for not following the rules, but NOBODY can make my choices for me. If I move to Cuba (which I'm not going to do because I was JOKING), it's none of your business. You don't and can't control where I live.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

prowl123 wrote:How did this conversation come from me saying I'd move to Cuba if this passed?


Had nothing to do with Cuba. You called Sly a "dumb@$$".
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Burn wrote:
prowl123 wrote:How did this conversation come from me saying I'd move to Cuba if this passed?


Had nothing to do with Cuba. You called Sly a "dumb@$$".


That conversation with Sly ended with that, and it moved to you with the whole 'follow the rules' thing. If you really look, it all started with:

prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.


Me and Sly are pretty much the loud-mouthed-hates-everything-and-everyone-spammers of the site. I bet he doesn't even care. I wouldn't.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?

Also, while the US might enact a bill that would be similar to something used by Communist countries, (Despite not actually being a tenant of Communism) that doesn't exactly mean moving to a Communist country is better because you kind of forgot about the economic aspect.

prowl123 wrote:Me and Sly are pretty much the loud-mouthed-hates-everything-and-everyone-spammers of the site. I bet he doesn't even care. I wouldn't.


That doesn't actually make it okay. In fact, that you do it knowingly makes it worse.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28880
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
prowl123 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:If they actually do this, I'm moving to Cuba.

(I'm not going to use color anymore)


I'm moving to Britain.


Then you didn't get the joke.

I'm not moving to Cuba, dumb@$$. I'm going to Australia.


I don't give a flying s*** where you're moving. I'm moving to Britain anyway.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4018
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?


Would I have spelled the German leader guy's name wrong if I had?

Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Me and Sly are pretty much the loud-mouthed-hates-everything-and-everyone-spammers of the site. I bet he doesn't even care. I wouldn't.


That doesn't actually make it okay. In fact, that you do it knowingly makes it worse.


I'm not saying it's okay. That's the way I am.

And enough of this flame war ****. I just made a freaking joke about Cuba!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Shadowman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?


Would I have spelled the German leader guy's name wrong if I had?


Well, seeing as you intentionally spelled it wrong, yes.

prowl123 wrote:I'm not saying it's okay. That's the way I am.


"It's just the way I am" does not justify anything.

prowl123 wrote:And enough of this flame war ****. I just made a freaking joke about Cuba!


It's not about your Cuba joke, it's the way you act towards other people.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28880
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Yeah, I know nothing about Communism.


And how do I know you didn't just look that up after I called you out on it?


Would I have spelled the German leader guy's name wrong if I had?


Well, seeing as you intentionally spelled it wrong, yes.

prowl123 wrote:I'm not saying it's okay. That's the way I am.


"It's just the way I am" does not justify anything.

prowl123 wrote:And enough of this flame war ****. I just made a freaking joke about Cuba!


It's not about your Cuba joke, it's the way you act towards other people.


I'm a social outcast/emo/goth/weird kid! What do you expect?

I'm done with this argument, thank you very much.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The End is Nigh: Stop Internet Piracy Act

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm

prowl123 wrote:I'm done with this argument, thank you very much.


Bet you're not!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38388
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Next

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014