Mine is near perfect, but does have some things of notice.
1. One of the bags containing most of the accessories was open, leaving several of them free to spill out and rattle loosely throughout the unopened box. All the accessories were there, but the looseness rattling inside had me worried at first.
2. The larger head was mispackaged, with it being wedged between the body and the Styrofoam at an angle instead of laying flat against either one.
3. There was a loose piece rattling inside left half of the central tower. Upon opening it up with a screwdriver, turns out it was the clip that attached the tower half to the side of his torso... except that there already one of those clip already in place, making this one an extra, unnecessary one that wasn't supposed to be there.
4. The joints connecting the larger toy's legs to its lower body are super tight. Well, the right one is manageable, but the left one is so tight that I have to use far more force than I want to in order to twist/turn it, fearing I may winding up either braking it, hurting myself, or both.
5. One or two of the stickers wound up tearing on me during my applying them to the figure.
6. The flip out cannons in the tower halves felt loose, but I couldn't figure out how to tighten them since the plastic pieces they were attached to were already screwed in properly and as far in as they could possibly go.
7. The twin-barrel blue gun's main handle feels loose in Max's grip.
Though, some of these can be seen as nitpicks for an otherwise satisfactory figure.