Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

the General

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Postby Pun-3X » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:30 pm

Now that just matches up perfectly. :D

Very nice.
Pun-3X
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:41 pm

Postby Ramrider » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:00 pm

Genius. And a gorgeous paintjob to boot. Although, I can't help thinking the Wheeljack (I know, Downshift) head doesn't seem to quite fit the character. Maybe something with a face..? Just a thought.
Ramrider
Godmaster
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:04 am

Postby jimsloth » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:53 pm

Ramrider wrote:Genius. And a gorgeous paintjob to boot. Although, I can't help thinking the Wheeljack (I know, Downshift) head doesn't seem to quite fit the character. Maybe something with a face..? Just a thought.

I kind of agree, and can think of two very different directions it could go.

In the hick direction, armada/energon Demolisher
Image

and much more refined young upstart, Energon Storm Jet
Image
till all are one.
Image
jimsloth
Godmaster
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:22 am
Location: Pittsburgh -ish

the General

Postby Dark_Fool » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:10 pm

use Demolishor, it looks redneck enough!
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby TM Wreckgar » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:53 pm

Actually I'm free all weekend and was planning on making my own scratchbuilt head. Something a little more...southern.
TM Wreckgar
Mini-Con
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:58 am

Postby Dark_Fool » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:03 pm

Wreckgar wrote:Actually I'm free all weekend and was planning on making my own scratchbuilt head. Something a little more...southern.


what a 10 gallon hat with a piece of straw hanging out between the teeth? and a shoestring tie
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Greyryder » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:18 am

It should be wearing a Confederate army soldiers hat.
Greyryder
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 pm

Postby TM Rawhide » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:27 am

yee-hah


Great repaint....and great fun.

I suddenly hope they make an Alt out of this mold and that the BTA will come with Daisy.
Optimus Primal
Image

Because:

MUNKY >>>>>> TRUKK !!!1!!!1!!!
JMO
TM Rawhide
Minibot
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:51 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Soundwarp » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:41 pm

Wow that's a fatastic job there WG!
Soundwarp
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:23 pm

Postby Darth Zax » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:52 pm

Rawhide wrote:yee-hah


Great repaint....and great fun.

I suddenly hope they make an Alt out of this mold and that the BTA will come with Daisy.


not the jessica simpson daisy, right?
Darth Zax
Godmaster
Posts: 1584
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:43 am

Postby TM PROWL » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:55 pm

I knew someone was going to do this sooner or later :lol:
TM PROWL
Micromaster
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:44 pm
Location: Davenport, IA

Postby TM Valandar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:27 pm

Umm, all the pic links are dead - showingthe Photobucket "This pic is no longer here" bit
TM Valandar
Micromaster
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:22 pm

Postby TM Wreckgar » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:40 pm

Valandar wrote:Umm, all the pic links are dead - showingthe Photobucket "This pic is no longer here" bit


Sorry, Imoved them to a sub folder. Should be fixed now.
TM Wreckgar
Mini-Con
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:58 am

Postby TM Rawhide » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:25 am

Darth Zax wrote:
Rawhide wrote:yee-hah


Great repaint....and great fun.

I suddenly hope they make an Alt out of this mold and that the BTA will come with Daisy.


not the jessica simpson daisy, right?


Well, considering the alternative... Catherina Bach was old when I was young and I've most definitely come to the point in my life where older women are not interesting, but younger women are.

Besides, gentlemen prefer blondes :lol:

So, yeah, I'd rather play with Jessica Simpson... :twisted:
Optimus Primal
Image

Because:

MUNKY >>>>>> TRUKK !!!1!!!1!!!
JMO
TM Rawhide
Minibot
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:51 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Dark_Fool » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:23 am

Rawhide wrote:So, yeah, I'd rather play with Jessica Simpson... :twisted:


Really? i think I'd rather diddle her sister
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby Darth Zax » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:21 am

Dark_Fool wrote:
Rawhide wrote:So, yeah, I'd rather play with Jessica Simpson... :twisted:


Really? i think I'd rather diddle her sister


i'm missing the barf smiley again.
Darth Zax
Godmaster
Posts: 1584
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:43 am

Postby ImperiaxPrime » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:42 pm

Motto: "Do not consider the wars of the future, instead consider a future without war."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Dark_Fool wrote:
Rawhide wrote:So, yeah, I'd rather play with Jessica Simpson... :twisted:


Really? i think I'd rather diddle her sister


Jessica Simpson = physical female perfection.
( \ / ) The Bunny
(O.o) Add him to your signature
(> <) Help him rule the world
/_||_\ Prosper at his side
User avatar
ImperiaxPrime
Headmaster
Posts: 1019
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Horsham, PA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby TM Rawhide » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:15 pm

ImperiaxPrime wrote:
Dark_Fool wrote:
Rawhide wrote:So, yeah, I'd rather play with Jessica Simpson... :twisted:


Really? i think I'd rather diddle her sister


Jessica Simpson = physical female perfection.


>sigh< at TFans there's a very nice "I agree"-smiley. Sure miss that one right now. :lol:


EDIT: See Wreckgar, this is why no-one made a repaint like this. Your topic get hijacked.
Optimus Primal
Image

Because:

MUNKY >>>>>> TRUKK !!!1!!!1!!!
JMO
TM Rawhide
Minibot
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:51 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby tintin » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:50 pm

How can people be attracted to those in the media? -_-;; They're all sticks... All fugly... Hell they're all just flesh stretched out over bones. O_o;; What you guys need to get into is real women... The ones that aren't afraid to be big, proud and healthy. ^^ They'll also put you all in your damned place... :twisted:

Oh, wait... I get it now... It's the fact you like the control. Damnable males... :P :roll:
tintin

Postby jimsloth » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Shade wrote:How can people be attracted to those in the media? -_-;; They're all sticks... All fugly... Hell they're all just flesh stretched out over bones. O_o;; What you guys need to get into is real women... The ones that aren't afraid to be big, proud and healthy. ^^ They'll also put you all in your damned place... :twisted:

Oh, wait... I get it now... It's the fact you like the control. Damnable males... :P :roll:

Big doesn't always go with Healthy. History of Heart failure in my family is proof. Don't get me wrong, I don't like the eating disorder look either, but comeon... ok, dropping it now.
till all are one.
Image
jimsloth
Godmaster
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:22 am
Location: Pittsburgh -ish

Postby tintin » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:43 pm

I said "big," not "large"... There's a major difference there. Big also (for me anyways) tends to mean that she is healthy as told by, say... Some form of exercise or what have you. Personally what I find keeps me good and all is that I walk most everywhere I go, unless it's rather lengthy to get to and such... Then I'll use public transit and that still includes quite a bit of a walk from the bus stop I get off at. And, when I'm frequently around weights... I also excercise more by doing push ups, sit ups/crunches, working with weights on my arms (individually) and working with weights on my legs. I like to get everything in one work out set... Not one work out (like those ball things suggest), but one set (namely how I have it all planned in my mind). I like it that way because then I find I have more control over it all, build faster and also tire myself out more evenly, giving me a better rest at night. ^^
tintin

Postby jimsloth » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:36 pm

ok, sorry, take back former comment, thats cool. Just finished working out myself, and I feel pritty much just how you discribed. I'm going more for cut than bulk though. Lots of reps of smaller weights. Lots of stationary bike. After all, Don't want to get too much testosterone pumping. Might make me stupid.
till all are one.
Image
jimsloth
Godmaster
Posts: 1916
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:22 am
Location: Pittsburgh -ish

Postby Dark_Fool » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:50 pm

Shade wrote:I said "big," not "large"... There's a major difference there. Big also (for me anyways) tends to mean that she is healthy as told by, say... Some form of exercise or what have you. Personally what I find keeps me good and all is that I walk most everywhere I go, unless it's rather lengthy to get to and such... Then I'll use public transit and that still includes quite a bit of a walk from the bus stop I get off at. And, when I'm frequently around weights... I also excercise more by doing push ups, sit ups/crunches, working with weights on my arms (individually) and working with weights on my legs. I like to get everything in one work out set... Not one work out (like those ball things suggest), but one set (namely how I have it all planned in my mind). I like it that way because then I find I have more control over it all, build faster and also tire myself out more evenly, giving me a better rest at night. ^^



oh yesh, you are vewy toight, toight loike a toiger
Last edited by Dark_Fool on Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...and then I rode off.... on the grass!"
Image
Dark_Fool
Headmaster
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:45 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby gawd6sic6 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:39 pm

most all of my girls have been 6 ft tall and 150 plus... so im not into that skinny bone bag s-hit.. but i really cant be... being 6'7'' 304lbs.. i would kill a ****!!!! :)
gawd6sic6
Mini-Con
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: Lancaster Ohio

Postby Darth Zax » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:15 am

wow.
Darth Zax
Godmaster
Posts: 1584
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:43 am

Next

Return to Customizations

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014