Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I'm gonna miss this show. It was just plane fun. Looking back, I remember some pretty campy times...

Like Screamer dancing when Megs died,
Yeah, but that was in his head, not reality. Twas still priceless, though. :lol:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I'm gonna miss this show. It was just plane fun. Looking back, I remember some pretty campy times...

Like Screamer dancing when Megs died,
Yeah, but that was in his head, not reality. Twas still priceless, though. :lol:

That was only in his head? I took it as...a poor attempt at comedy.
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2721
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:59 am
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I'm gonna miss this show. It was just plane fun. Looking back, I remember some pretty campy times...

Like Screamer dancing when Megs died,
Yeah, but that was in his head, not reality. Twas still priceless, though. :lol:

That was only in his head? I took it as...a poor attempt at comedy.
Yeah, he didn't actually break out into a dance session in the actual episode.

It was when Megatron later went inside his head and re-watched that scene with a new disco moment added in, courtesy of Screamer's fantasizing. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Burn » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:52 pm

What happens in Starscreams head ... apparently doesn't stay in Starscreams head.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43245
News Credits: 89
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Burn wrote:What happens in Starscreams head ... apparently doesn't stay in Starscreams head.
Yeah, kinda bites when you got a Cortical Psychic Patch showing all your inner thoughts in HD quality, 'specially when the guy whose dead brother's grave you mucked up with is watchin'. :lol:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby The Grim King » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:12 am

Motto: "Battle Not going well, More force needed"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
This is usually the part where I boo and hiss at someone but I doubt it'll help any. Another good show ended because SOMEONE thinks it's run it's course...no, no it really hasn't you only think it has. Not to mention if I don't see a combiner or dinobot this FINAL season I'm going to be greatly dissapointed.
User avatar
The Grim King
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 8
Skill: N/A

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Oh man! It seems like only yesterday I was complaining about an animated series that looked like the movies. Now I'm complaining that it's almost over. :sad:

So long as the series lives up to that trailer, it should be worth it.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2284
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Wigglez » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*****************************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Everywhere
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Hub Confirms That Beast Hunters Is The Final Season

Postby Toralei_De_Nile » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:08 am

Megatron Wolf wrote:thank god, maybe now we'll finally get that show that takes place on cybertron that we've always wanted. And please for the love of god if your going to trhow bumblebee in give him a goddamn voice.



Oh, like Beast Machines?
Image
User avatar
Toralei_De_Nile
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:16 pm
Watch Toralei_De_Nile on YouTube
Buy from Toralei_De_Nile on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS IDW COMBINER WARS SERIES 5 DECEPTICON BLAST OFF Deluxe IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 16 days 10 hours 17 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2015 GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR BOX SET Sealed IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 2 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 JETFIRE LEADER CLASS MIMB USA In Stock!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 17 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS Series 3 OPTIMUS PRIME w/SHIELD IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 2 minutes 20 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Astrotrain, complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 32 minutes 17 seconds
Vintage Tonka Go-Bots Crain Brain 24 Action Figure Mint On Card MoC Transformers - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 17 minutes 32 seconds
TANKOR w/ IDW Comic - TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FOC - Deluxe Figure - NEW - Time Remaining: 15 days 9 hours 18 minutes 26 seconds
Hasbro Transformers G1 Sideswipe, near complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 49 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test