Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

robofreak wrote:Why does the thought of a female version of Burn scare the crap out of me?


You'd do me. Don't deny it.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38342
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby CelticDragon » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Motto: "And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."
Weapon: Crossbow
Herald of Unicron wrote:And for me to answer the question about how many Transformer figures I have; 7, there two of them are of Unicron. :grin:


So I win the "most transformers" contest? Cool! I never win anything. :grin: I lost count after 200 but I don't have Unicron. :-( And I don't like Starscream. :P
CelticDragon
Micromaster
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 am
Location: North of Nowhere
Strength: 7
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby CelticDragon » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Motto: "And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."
Weapon: Crossbow
Burn wrote:
robofreak wrote:Why does the thought of a female version of Burn scare the crap out of me?


You'd do me. Don't deny it.


Oh MY EYES!!! Dang. That hurt. I was just thinking that all those dead bodies over in the Manly thread were creeping me out, and then I come over here. [shudder] It's not safe to stalk the forums at night anymore. Think I'll go back into the hole I crawled out of [slips back beneath the surface].
CelticDragon
Micromaster
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 am
Location: North of Nowhere
Strength: 7
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby robofreak » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Burn wrote:
robofreak wrote:Why does the thought of a female version of Burn scare the crap out of me?


You'd do me. Don't deny it.


I'm not denying. I am stating that I would not do you. You nasty little man.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:10 pm

robofreak wrote:
Burn wrote:
robofreak wrote:Why does the thought of a female version of Burn scare the crap out of me?


You'd do me. Don't deny it.


I'm not denying. I am stating that I would not do you. You nasty little man.


But we were talking about a female me.

And you would.

Because you wouldn't have a choice.

*twirls the handcuffs*
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38342
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby robofreak » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:58 pm

I call upon the almighty powers of our female fanbase to save me!
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Herald of Unicron wrote:If you wonder who's my favorites, here's my list:

Favorite Autobot: Ironhide.
Favorite Decepticon: Megatron.
Favorite Transformer of them all: Unicron. :grin:

The last one is prop. no surprise. :lol:


Never been much of a G1 Ironhide fan, but Bayverse? Hellz yeah. Megatron, Teh Rod's 2 favorites in a tie are Grapeface and Hedgeclipperhead. And Unicron? Teh Rod thinks he's a Galactus knock-off, but an awesome villain nonetheless, especially in the comics. Teh Rod ownz the Armada version, and he hates the planet mode so when he transformed it he took some parts off of it to make it look a little better. No back and leg kibble. Now it looks much closer to G1.

And Biddybot, in G1 Shrapnel was a dung beetle and Bombshell was a scarab beetle, to the best of Teh Rod's knowledge. Too lazy to pull up TFWiki.


robofreak wrote:I call upon the almighty powers of our female fanbase to save me!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...

They don't like you.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15490
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:28 am

Nobody likes him.

Except Burnadette.

She lub him long time. Until she breaks him.

:WHISTLE:
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38342
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Herald of Unicron » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:32 am

Motto: "All hail Unicron!"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Herald of Unicron wrote:If you wonder who's my favorites, here's my list:

Favorite Autobot: Ironhide.
Favorite Decepticon: Megatron.
Favorite Transformer of them all: Unicron. :grin:

The last one is prop. no surprise. :lol:


Never been much of a G1 Ironhide fan, but Bayverse? Hellz yeah. Megatron, Teh Rod's 2 favorites in a tie are Grapeface and Hedgeclipperhead.


It's Bayverse Ironhide for me as well. ;) And about your tie; Interesting.

Rodimus Prime wrote:And Unicron? Teh Rod thinks he's a Galactus knock-off, but an awesome villain nonetheless, especially in the comics. Teh Rod ownz the Armada version, and he hates the planet mode so when he transformed it he took some parts off of it to make it look a little better. No back and leg kibble. Now it looks much closer to G1.


Unicron just told me he is no knock-off, and he is getting very tired of people comparing him with that purple guy. After all Unicron is a dark god, something the purple guy isn't. ;)

By the way, the two figures of Unicron I have, is the Armada version and the Cybertron version. :)
User avatar
Herald of Unicron
Mini-Con
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm
Watch Herald of Unicron on YouTube
Buy from Herald of Unicron on eBay

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:46 am

Which Cybertron version though?

The obligatory repaint, or the itsy bitsy oh-look-at-me-i-blew-up-now-i'm-a-tank version?
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38342
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Herald of Unicron » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:10 am

Motto: "All hail Unicron!"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
The Deluxe version (yeah, the tank one). But there was indications that size was only temporally. Though I need to check it out further to be sure. Anyone knows there I can get those Cybertron comics? ;)
User avatar
Herald of Unicron
Mini-Con
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm
Watch Herald of Unicron on YouTube
Buy from Herald of Unicron on eBay

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Starscream's Girl » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Ok, I'm here!! And yes, I love Starscream to death!! And I really dig the TF:P one.

As for figs, I got 251. Should have more as you all should know. And I know tons about TF. I'm a geek when it comes to them. I dream about them, I write about them, etc. And I've been on this board since '02. I think that kind of answers Counterpunch's Q.
Long live the Decepticons!! I love G1 Starscream!!

Don't tell Starscream, but I'm in love with movieverse Ironhide! ;)

Current TF count: 255 (and growing)
User avatar
Starscream's Girl
City Commander
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Kaon, Cybertron
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby robofreak » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Rodimus Prime wrote:They don't like you.


At least one of them has to like me. :-(

Starscream's Girl wrote:As for figs, I got 251.


I'm somewhere in the 1000 range...
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Biddybot » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Rodimus Prime: Thanks for the Insecticon info--should've guessed two of them were meant to be beetles, but good lord, they could have been 6-legged ticks from what I could tell! A shame they weren't tiger and bombardier beetles instead, though. I'll bet kids would have enjoyed playing with a transforming bug toy that fired caustic fluid from its butt. Kickback, the silly grasshopper transformer's still on my mind and I just made up a signature in his honour that I'm going to try and attach to this post. If it works, hope you enjoy it.

Here's a query I'll bet you and others here can answer, one too dumb to post as a separate topic: Is it some kind of Transformer law that Transformers have to display something on their alt modes that proclaims their allegience? I'm especially thinking here of that scene in the Revenge Of The Fallen movie when our heroes run under Jetfire's Blackbird form and spot his Decepticon insignia. Surely that wasn't there the whole time, was it? because I can guarantee that a museum curator in the real world would have long ago noticed it, documented it, and been going nuts ever since trying to track down its significance and who placed it there. And since the 'secret's' long out now (in the movieverse at least)...well, there's nothing like posting a known alien insignia where people can see it to blow your cover, I should think...

robofreak: I almost responded to your earlier plea for help, but it would've only been some variant of 'sorry, kiddo, you're on your own...besides, you might like it'...so out of pity I didn't. (Like that just made you feel any better... :lol: )
Image

Even in the movieverse, Kickback remained unclear on the concept.
User avatar
Biddybot
Micromaster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby robofreak » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Biddybot wrote:robofreak: I almost responded to your earlier plea for help, but it would've only been some variant of 'sorry, kiddo, you're on your own...besides, you might like it'...so out of pity I didn't. (Like that just made you feel any better... :lol: )


I can just feel the love here...
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Biddybot wrote:
Here's a query I'll bet you and others here can answer, one too dumb to post as a separate topic: Is it some kind of Transformer law that Transformers have to display something on their alt modes that proclaims their allegience? I'm especially thinking here of that scene in the Revenge Of The Fallen movie when our heroes run under Jetfire's Blackbird form and spot his Decepticon insignia. Surely that wasn't there the whole time, was it? because I can guarantee that a museum curator in the real world would have long ago noticed it, documented it, and been going nuts ever since trying to track down its significance and who placed it there. And since the 'secret's' long out now (in the movieverse at least)...well, there's nothing like posting a known alien insignia where people can see it to blow your cover, I should think...


No, it wasn't there. It appeared after the shard revived Jetfire. Teh Rod doesn't think it was pointed out in the movie, but it was in the novel adaptation. There's a lot more extra info in the book, makes the movie an organized chaos instead of the clusterf**k it became. You should read it. :grin: :-B

Teh Rod just saw Dark of the Moon for the 5th time in theaters, and Ironhide's death still gets to him even though he knows it's coming a mile away. :-(
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15490
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby robofreak » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:15 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Teh Rod just saw Dark of the Moon for the 5th time in theaters, and Ironhide's death still gets to him even though he knows it's coming a mile away. :-(


I'm still pissed about his death.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.


ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
City Commander
Posts: 3147
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Name_Violation » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 am

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
robofreak wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Teh Rod just saw Dark of the Moon for the 5th time in theaters, and Ironhide's death still gets to him even though he knows it's coming a mile away. :-(


I'm still pissed about his death.

My jaw dropped on that scene.

THATS why i avoid spoilers
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Burn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:36 am

pffffft. At least you lot were allowed to grieve. I had to hold it together because of my 5 year old nephew who just watched one of his favourite TF's die!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38342
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Starscream's Girl » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
robofreak, you got my love! ;)

And why are we talking about movieverse Ironhide? Don't get me all sad, I'm in love with him and it kills me that he died. I did cry at the theater at that part. :sad:
Long live the Decepticons!! I love G1 Starscream!!

Don't tell Starscream, but I'm in love with movieverse Ironhide! ;)

Current TF count: 255 (and growing)
User avatar
Starscream's Girl
City Commander
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Kaon, Cybertron
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Herald of Unicron » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 am

Motto: "All hail Unicron!"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Starscream's Girl wrote:And why are we talking about movieverse Ironhide? Don't get me all sad, I'm in love with him and it kills me that he died. I did cry at the theater at that part. :sad:


I cried at that part too as I love movieverse Ironhide. :sad:

A couple of days before I saw the movie, I had gotten the Sentinel Prime figure. Though due to what Sentinel did in the movie, I let Unicron have him. :twisted:
User avatar
Herald of Unicron
Mini-Con
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm
Watch Herald of Unicron on YouTube
Buy from Herald of Unicron on eBay

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Starscream's Girl wrote:robofreak, you got my love! ;)


:shock:

robofreak, dude, your name notwithstanding, get to an ER right now! RIGHT NOW!

:twisted:
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15490
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Burn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Starscream's Girl wrote:robofreak, you got my love! ;)


He doesn't need it, he gets enough from Burnadette.

Unless you want to join in ...
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38342
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Biddybot » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Rodimus Prime: The ROTF novelization has a moment of actual sanity in it? Good god, I may have to track it down now—bet our library system has it. I didn’t read it and I also confess that I never went to see ROTF in the theatre…could tell early on that it was going to be one of those movies that I’d want to see numerous times and with these, I’d rather wait and put the money towards the dvd. Did the novel have anything interesting to say about those ‘hatchlings’ the Decepticons were trying to raise? Yet another movie throwaway point that had me initially scratching my head and thinking, “But I thought Optimus said that with the AllSpark gone…" Then I came to my senses, reminded myself that I was watching the Transformers version of Chariots Of The Gods crossed with every crummy fantasy quest movie ever made, and forgot about it, at least for the duration of the movie. It’s only afterwards, at moments like this, banging away on the keyboard, that all the kazillions of questions my logical subconscious was left with come flooding back.

And while that logical side of me is kinda glad to hear that Jetfire did in fact exhibit actual discretion insofar as his insignia was involved, here’s another like irk to ponder: If you went to a used car dealership and got into, say, a Honda, and saw an emblem on the steering wheel that wasn’t representative of Honda cars, wouldn’t you immediately be suspicious and wonder whether the car wasn’t perhaps riddled with knock-off parts? Sam got a pass from me because it was obvious that he was a testosterone-addled youth who only wanted a car so he could bag a chick and who probably only had three brain cells left to rub together at that point, but otherwise? Seriously? Ugh, I’ve got to get off this track…now my head’s starting to hurt. AGAIN.

Funny bit: Did you know that your monicker’s original name is #14 on the list of ‘The 30 Most Unfortunately Named Transformers’? Here’s why: ‘14/Hot Rod … All right. We were almost willing to let Hot Rod slide, because it can also be a term for a car. But then we remembered when he got the Matrix he changed his name to Rodimus Prime. Obviously, the dude just really liked rods.'

Hee! I’d ask if there was any truth to that, but don’t know you well enough yet! ;)

And now to my fellow femmes…Starscream’s Girl: About movieverse Starscream, am I the only person who gets the sense that he has long ‘eyelashes’, just from the way his eyes are constructed and the way they ‘blink’?...Herald of Unicron: Aw, don’t hate on poor ol’ Sentinel Prime. He can’t help how much of a jackass he is, he’s just written that way! Besides, I’m sure some fan will likewise soon write a terrible, terrible redemption fic for this character which’ll explain everything. (Why do I already have the shuddery feeling that slash will be involved?)
Image

Even in the movieverse, Kickback remained unclear on the concept.
User avatar
Biddybot
Micromaster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 am

Re: The ladies thread...and some guys tf discussion and off topic chatter about fun things as well as tf

Postby Name_Violation » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Biddybot wrote:Rodimus Prime: The ROTF novelization has a moment of actual sanity in it? Good god, I may have to track it down now—bet our library system has it. I didn’t read it and I also confess that I never went to see ROTF in the theatre…could tell early on that it was going to be one of those movies that I’d want to see numerous times and with these, I’d rather wait and put the money towards the dvd. Did the novel have anything interesting to say about those ‘hatchlings’ the Decepticons were trying to raise? Yet another movie throwaway point that had me initially scratching my head and thinking, “But I thought Optimus said that with the AllSpark gone…" Then I came to my senses, reminded myself that I was watching the Transformers version of Chariots Of The Gods crossed with every crummy fantasy quest movie ever made, and forgot about it, at least for the duration of the movie. It’s only afterwards, at moments like this, banging away on the keyboard, that all the kazillions of questions my logical subconscious was left with come flooding back.

And while that logical side of me is kinda glad to hear that Jetfire did in fact exhibit actual discretion insofar as his insignia was involved, here’s another like irk to ponder: If you went to a used car dealership and got into, say, a Honda, and saw an emblem on the steering wheel that wasn’t representative of Honda cars, wouldn’t you immediately be suspicious and wonder whether the car wasn’t perhaps riddled with knock-off parts? Sam got a pass from me because it was obvious that he was a testosterone-addled youth who only wanted a car so he could bag a chick and who probably only had three brain cells left to rub together at that point, but otherwise? Seriously? Ugh, I’ve got to get off this track…now my head’s starting to hurt. AGAIN.

Funny bit: Did you know that your monicker’s original name is #14 on the list of ‘The 30 Most Unfortunately Named Transformers’? Here’s why: ‘14/Hot Rod … All right. We were almost willing to let Hot Rod slide, because it can also be a term for a car. But then we remembered when he got the Matrix he changed his name to Rodimus Prime. Obviously, the dude just really liked rods.'

Hee! I’d ask if there was any truth to that, but don’t know you well enough yet! ;)

And now to my fellow femmes…Starscream’s Girl: About movieverse Starscream, am I the only person who gets the sense that he has long ‘eyelashes’, just from the way his eyes are constructed and the way they ‘blink’?...Herald of Unicron: Aw, don’t hate on poor ol’ Sentinel Prime. He can’t help how much of a jackass he is, he’s just written that way! Besides, I’m sure some fan will likewise soon write a terrible, terrible redemption fic for this character which’ll explain everything. (Why do I already have the shuddery feeling that slash will be involved?)

sorry, i was reading that then saw your sig.

i was drinking a soda and started laughing...

you almost owe me a keyboard :P
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion