Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby It Is Him » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am

Relevant

Image
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3279
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:Image


And then suddenly Transformers was more well known than Star Wars, and all we want to do is facepalm...
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28784
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Wigglez » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
The stupidity of this world...
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38102
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Banjo-Tron » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"

Your animals are all mental. That's what happens when they get to do what the hell they want for millions of years without people slapping them down, they go all squiffy like that. Even a tripping H.R. Giger couldn't imagine a Platypus.

Image
"Hello, I am nature's version of the Ratchet/Megatron hybrid. KILL ME."
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword

Here in Brown County, IL (pop 5200), deer caused 3 out of the 4 vehicle accidents reported in the paper.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Hmm...this just occurred to me...where's the fat man? He's been gone for about a week.
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15336
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Sounds like we need some Menergy:



Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28784
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:35 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Hmm...this just occurred to me...where's the fat man? He's been gone for about a week.


Well I doubt it's me you're referring to but this particular fat man is still here.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38102
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Wigglez » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:01 am

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I only found 2 things funny about the menergy videos. "You'll feel like a fighter jet made out of biceps." And "When God gives you lemons you find a new god." Any other time, there was so much menergy, it made my head explode.
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:42 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Burn wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Hmm...this just occurred to me...where's the fat man? He's been gone for about a week.


Well I doubt it's me you're referring to but this particular fat man is still here.


OK, a heavy man.
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15336
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
He rolled out of bed and fell through the planet.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6064
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:11 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
BeastProwl wrote:He rolled out of bed and fell through the planet.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll feel bad if it turns out he had a heart attack and died...
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15336
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Rodimus Prime wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:He rolled out of bed and fell through the planet.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll feel bad if it turns out he had a heart attack and died...

I would also feel like a total dick.
Having said that though, I doubt it. He's probably on his way over to wherever Shadowman lives.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6064
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
BeastProwl wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:He rolled out of bed and fell through the planet.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll feel bad if it turns out he had a heart attack and died...

I would also feel like a total dick.
Having said that though, I doubt it. He's probably on his way over to wherever Shadowman lives.


I'm not intimidated by any opponent who I can escape from by jogging.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28784
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Shadowman wrote:I'm not intimidated by any opponent who I can escape from by jogging.


Don't underestimate the wideloads, sometimes they can roll faster than they waddle. I'm conjuring up images of Choji from Naruto...

HUMAN MEAT TANK!!!

For your daily dose of manliness, check this shit out: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=95523
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15336
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Chakra Pills Bitch.

Also, HOLY SHIT!
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6064
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Banjo-Tron » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Image
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 pm

So what do you guys consider fat?

Six months ago I was around 285lbs, I considered that fat, the doctor considered that fat, and most women considered that fat.

Now I'm down to about 255lbs. Still fat but the stomach is looking a bit more flatter instead of flabbier.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38102
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Burn wrote:So what do you guys consider fat?

Six months ago I was around 285lbs, I considered that fat, the doctor considered that fat, and most women considered that fat.

Now I'm down to about 255lbs. Still fat but the stomach is looking a bit more flatter instead of flabbier.

Well, it all depends on your height. I'm about, 270. But I'm 6'6 so it doesn't matter all that much. It DOES matter, but it's not as bad as say, if I were like 5'9 or something. I'm losing my flab gradually, I used to weigh in at almost 310, but that was YEARS ago.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6064
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Around 5'8.

Been overweight since I was a kid though. Suffice to say I have a lot of bad eating habits and a really lazy mentality at times, even though I love to get out and walk.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38102
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
I'm 174 centimeters and 65 kilo.

RUN! IT'S THE METRIC SYSTEM THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS!

/troll away!
Image
Latest TF: AOE Voyager Grimlock, AOE Leader Optimus Prime & AOE Crosshairs
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3920
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Banjo-Tron » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
RhA wrote:I'm 174 centimeters and 65 kilo.

RUN! IT'S THE METRIC SYSTEM THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS!

/troll away!

65 kilos? that's half the weight of my fishtank! I'm about 90kg at the moment, or a shade under 200lbs using the awesome imperial system. It's the heaviest I've ever been. I used to run alot but now I have issues with my knees, hips, and ankles. Sort of like gold plastic syndrome. I cycled until a stag smashed the crap out of me, but I've lost the taste for it now and English weather is crap. I sit on my arse at work all day, pretending I am working and being authoritative when really I am on this very website, or doing other Transfromers-related things. In short, I am a fat guy timebomb.
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Banjo-Tron wrote:
RhA wrote:I'm 174 centimeters and 65 kilo.

RUN! IT'S THE METRIC SYSTEM THE ENTIRE WORLD UNDERSTANDS!

/troll away!

65 kilos? that's half the weight of my fishtank!


That, and I'm pretty.

Banjo-Tron wrote:I'm about 90kg at the moment, or a shade under 200lbs using the awesome imperial system. It's the heaviest I've ever been. I used to run alot but now I have issues with my knees, hips, and ankles. Sort of like gold plastic syndrome. I cycled until a stag smashed the crap out of me, but I've lost the taste for it now and English weather is crap. I sit on my arse at work all day, pretending I am working and being authoritative when really I am on this very website, or doing other Transfromers-related things. In short, I am a fat guy timebomb.


Well, horses suck donkeystones.

Also- when I still had my deskjob, I handled it the same way. Godspeed, you procrastinator, you!
Image
Latest TF: AOE Voyager Grimlock, AOE Leader Optimus Prime & AOE Crosshairs
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3920
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:35 pm

12 and a half years I sat on my arse for an accountant just up the road from the pie shop.

Then I changed jobs. I'm further from the pie shop, I still sit on my arse, but now I have to climb stairs.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!

Did I win the bet? Vote now!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38102
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014