Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Banjo-Tron » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:10 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:The trailer for X-Men: Days of Future's Past is up.


Yeah...I posted it about 16 hours ago... >:oP

But you're right, Jennifer Lawrence is knockout. I'm actually considering seeing the Hunger Games sequel because of her.

Also, I'm a little drunk and bored, so here:


I just do not care for Jennifer Lawrence. She has a big slab of ham for a face.

Whereas I am obviously perfect in every conceivable way.
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1683
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:40 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Banjo-Tron wrote:I just do not care for Jennifer Lawrence. She has a big slab of ham for a face.


Hey now. She doesn't have a pig's ass for a face. You have your opinion, but she's not bad.

And welcome to page 283! :twisted:

Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14773
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Motto: "I have the body of a god! That god just HAPPENS to be Buddha!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Nah, y'know who has a hab o' slam for a face? Kristen Stewart.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (42.99 KiB) Viewed 509 times
Burn wrote:
Wigglez wrote:It is a dude. And that's the picture I said to screw.


I'm just going to quote this and leave it here for everyone else to take out of context. :WHISTLE:


Check out my customs:
Classics Prowl
Classics Soundwave
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Praxus Prime » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Motto: "Guitars aren't just good for playing music; they can also be used to beat people's brains out!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle
Neither can hold a candle to ol' horse-face...
Image
Image
User avatar
Praxus Prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1202
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:20 pm
Location: Strawberry Fields
Watch Praxus Prime on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Like any of you nerds would pass up the chance to slip in between any of their thighs. The vixens.
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Blast Cannon wrote:Like any of you nerds would pass up the chance to slip in between any of their thighs. The vixens.


What, Sarah Jessica Parker? No thanks, I'm not into farmyard animals.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28641
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Blast Cannon wrote:Like any of you nerds would pass up the chance to slip in between any of their thighs. The vixens.


I would not pass it up and I would brag about it afterwards.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Shadowman wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Like any of you nerds would pass up the chance to slip in between any of their thighs. The vixens.


What, Sarah Jessica Parker? No thanks, I'm not into farmyard animals.


Image

Put me down for bestiality.
Image
We never win at home and we never win away, we lost last week and we lost today, we don't give a f*ck 'cos we're all pissed up... MCFC OK!
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9637
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Blast Cannon wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Like any of you nerds would pass up the chance to slip in between any of their thighs. The vixens.


What, Sarah Jessica Parker? No thanks, I'm not into farmyard animals.


Image

Put me down for bestiality.


She is the definition of Butterface.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28641
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Shadowman wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Like any of you nerds would pass up the chance to slip in between any of their thighs. The vixens.


What, Sarah Jessica Parker? No thanks, I'm not into farmyard animals.


Image

Put me down for bestiality.


She is the definition of Butterface.


She has to have a hot body in order to be a butterface. She doesn't.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Banjo-Tron » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:50 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
RhA wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Like any of you nerds would pass up the chance to slip in between any of their thighs. The vixens.


What, Sarah Jessica Parker? No thanks, I'm not into farmyard animals.


Image

Put me down for bestiality.


She is the definition of Butterface.


She has to have a hot body in order to be a butterface. She doesn't.

True, her body is a stunted mess of veiny, sinewy gristle, I really, genuinely, would not go there, even if I was hammered.
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1683
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Jennifer Lawrence- is a cutie, but unfortunately in many of her movies, she looks underage.

On a different note, this the New Orleans Pelicans' (of the NBA) mascot, Pierre

Image

http://news.sportslogos.net/2013/11/01/new-orleans-pelicans-unleash-garish-mascot/

One comment from a poster named NextGenCreator sums it up: Pierre the Pelican of Earth, you have the ability to inspire great fear, welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
User avatar
d_sel1
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:53 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
On a sidenote, his beak looks like a tiny dong with a huge sack underneath it.

Probably just the angle.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Wow. That's fugly. I mean, looking-in-the-mirror fugly. Damn.

And Wheeljack is not sleeping. He is f**king dead.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14773
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
It gets worse, from the @HPbasketball twitter account.

Image

Image

Image

Alhought, it might be an upgrade from Miley's face. I am worried that I am turning into It is Him. I promise will give a better Halloween Costume of that pathetic Miley moment.
User avatar
d_sel1
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Motto: "I have the body of a god! That god just HAPPENS to be Buddha!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Oh, God I'm bored. I say we perform a hostile takeover of one of the other boards and just start spamming it. Something that'll put us in the history books of Seibertron. Something like, "hey, remember back in 2013 when those a$$holes on the Manliest Thread came in and took over the joint?"

Who's with me?
Burn wrote:
Wigglez wrote:It is a dude. And that's the picture I said to screw.


I'm just going to quote this and leave it here for everyone else to take out of context. :WHISTLE:


Check out my customs:
Classics Prowl
Classics Soundwave
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Oh, God I'm bored. I say we perform a hostile takeover of one of the other boards and just start spamming it. Something that'll put us in the history books of Seibertron. Something like, "hey, remember back in 2013 when those a$$holes on the Manliest Thread came in and took over the joint?"

Who's with me?


Good luck, will miss when you are banned :sad: .
User avatar
d_sel1
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Motto: "I have the body of a god! That god just HAPPENS to be Buddha!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Ah, man, not even BP or Roddy will get my back? Guess I'll stick to watching MOTU. >:oP
Burn wrote:
Wigglez wrote:It is a dude. And that's the picture I said to screw.


I'm just going to quote this and leave it here for everyone else to take out of context. :WHISTLE:


Check out my customs:
Classics Prowl
Classics Soundwave
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby njb902 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Ah, man, not even BP or Roddy will get my back? Guess I'll stick to watching MOTU. >:oP


So when you're sad you like to watch man grappling.......... :-?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
d_sel1 wrote:I promise will give a better Halloween Costume of that pathetic Miley moment.


These two dressed as losers Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween are US Women National Team stars Alex Morgan (Miley) and Syndey LaRue (Thicke).

Image

I say both are upgrades over Miley. This is a normal pic of those two.

Image

I have a crush on the girl on the left.
User avatar
d_sel1
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
d_sel1 wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:I promise will give a better Halloween Costume of that pathetic Miley moment.


These two dressed as losers Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween are US Women National Team stars Alex Morgan (Miley) and Syndey LaRue (Thicke).

Image

I say both are upgrades over Miley. This is a normal pic of those two.

Image

I have a crush on the girl on the left.


Uh...my vote's going to the one on the right. Daaaang. Whoo!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8468
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Autobot032 wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:I promise will give a better Halloween Costume of that pathetic Miley moment.


These two dressed as losers Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke for Halloween are US Women National Team stars Alex Morgan (Miley) and Syndey LaRue (Thicke).

Image

I say both are upgrades over Miley. This is a normal pic of those two.

Image

I have a crush on the girl on the left.


Uh...my vote's going to the one on the right. Daaaang. Whoo!


Meant I have a crush on the one on the right (aka Syndey LaRue). Getting confused about my directions.
User avatar
d_sel1
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:14 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14773
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rodimus Prime wrote:Image


Image
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8468
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Rodimus Prime wrote:Image

:lol:
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014