Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:53 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Wigglez wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:It's official, Darth Batman is my new god.


Mine is still the redhead...


Are you sure, Rodimus. Usually god applies to males. Or do want her to have a penis? :lol:

The girl is a cutie, but where is the shot of her legs? :lol: . Does the girl have any legs worth talking about? :lol:

You've never seen Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back? God's a woman.


That would be Dogma. :-B
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28637
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
d_sel1 wrote:Usually god applies to males.


I always thought that the way God would appear to a person is based on the individual, not in a supposedly uniform concept that everyone has. (I.e. an old man with a big beard) IF (big if) there was a God, I wouldn't mind her looking like that. It would be a giant middle finger to the devil, because considering those sultry eyes and that long red hair, the devil could just as well look like her.

The girl is a cutie, but where is the shot of her legs? :lol: . Does the girl have any legs worth talking about? :lol:


Look at the face. Look at the eyes. Look at the hair. Look at the skin. Do you really still need to look at the legs? I mean, it's safe to say she's not a gimp or a cripple, and even in that position those thighs look delicious. Use your imagination. And don't forget to wipe your keyboard afterwards. Don't want the keys to start sticking...
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 am

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Rodimus Prime wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:Usually god applies to males.


I always thought that the way God would appear to a person is based on the individual, not in a supposedly uniform concept that everyone has. (I.e. an old man with a big beard) IF (big if) there was a God, I wouldn't mind her looking like that. It would be a giant middle finger to the devil, because considering those sultry eyes and that long red hair, the devil could just as well look like her.

The girl is a cutie, but where is the shot of her legs? :lol: . Does the girl have any legs worth talking about? :lol:


Look at the face. Look at the eyes. Look at the hair. Look at the skin. Do you really still need to look at the legs? I mean, it's safe to say she's not a gimp or a cripple, and even in that position those thighs look delicious. Use your imagination. And don't forget to wipe your keyboard afterwards. Don't want the keys to start sticking...


I go with the theory of God as a being Whose image is covered by insanely radiant light. Plus, there is an adaquately name for a female demigod, goddess.

On the girl, lots of 9 and 10s (and I am not that crazy about redheads, but she is a major exception), but to be perfection, I need see that final weapon aka the legs.
User avatar
d_sel1
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
d_sel1 wrote:there is an adequate name for a female demigod, goddess.


And that redhead pretty much defines that word...

On the girl, lots of 9 and 10s (and I am not that crazy about redheads, but she is a major exception), but to be perfection, I need see that final weapon aka the legs.


Everyone's personal preference is different. I'd like to see the legs as well, but I'm quite satisfied with what I already see. =P~
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Wigglez » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Shadowman wrote:
Wigglez wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:It's official, Darth Batman is my new god.


Mine is still the redhead...


Are you sure, Rodimus. Usually god applies to males. Or do want her to have a penis? :lol:

The girl is a cutie, but where is the shot of her legs? :lol: . Does the girl have any legs worth talking about? :lol:

You've never seen Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back? God's a woman.


That would be Dogma. :-B

I've never seen that. So what I know, it was also in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back.
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Image

AND THIS:

Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Heavy B » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
sure, we'd all love to stand around in our underwear, but who has the time
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:25 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
I'd use chloroform, but that's just me.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Me like. :D

Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Broad shoulders, small breasts...both of which are usually the sign that "She" is not the correct gender pronoun. I can give the benefit of the doubt, though, as long as you supply a few more pics. Or at least a name.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28637
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Shadowman wrote:Broad shoulders, small breasts...both of which are usually the sign that "She" is not the correct gender pronoun. I can give the benefit of the doubt, though, as long as you supply a few more pics. Or at least a name.



Who or what are you talking about? Are you having another acid flashback? Or you ate some bad mushrooms again...?
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Broad shoulders, small breasts...both of which are usually the sign that "She" is not the correct gender pronoun. I can give the benefit of the doubt, though, as long as you supply a few more pics. Or at least a name.



Who or what are you talking about? Are you having another acid flashback? Or you ate some bad mushrooms again...?


Can't it be both?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28637
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Shadowman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Broad shoulders, small breasts...both of which are usually the sign that "She" is not the correct gender pronoun. I can give the benefit of the doubt, though, as long as you supply a few more pics. Or at least a name.



Who or what are you talking about? Are you having another acid flashback? Or you ate some bad mushrooms again...?


Can't it be both?


Yeah, it can. Probably the reason you're seeing trannies. Or you're at some freaky orgy. Or, once again, both.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:18 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Broad shoulders, small breasts...both of which are usually the sign that "She" is not the correct gender pronoun. I can give the benefit of the doubt, though, as long as you supply a few more pics. Or at least a name.



Who or what are you talking about? Are you having another acid flashback? Or you ate some bad mushrooms again...?


Can't it be both?


Yeah, it can. Probably the reason you're seeing trannies. Or you're at some freaky orgy. Or, once again, both.


You're up for the 'mental image of the day'-award.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
RhA wrote:You're up for the 'mental image of the day'-award.


Coming from you, I can't tell whether that's good or bad...

And were you thinking of the image of Shadowman getting run down by a tranny-train?
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
RhA wrote:You're up for the 'mental image of the day'-award.


Coming from you, I can't tell whether that's good or bad...

And were you thinking of the image of Shadowman getting run down by a tranny-train?


Yes. Sadly.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Banjo-Tron » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
I made it back from Hamerica! :DANCE: I couldn't find any shoes though.

I had lots of burgers and rootbeer. Then I flew home. :michaelbay:
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1680
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Banjo-Tron wrote:I had lots of burgers and rootbeer. Then I flew home.


Long way to go for some junk food. I bet the people on the plane loved your farts...
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14709
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby It Is Him » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:24 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:Perfection?

Image


The teddy bear in the background makes me feel like a creeper.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3041
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Banjo-Tron » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Banjo-Tron wrote:I had lots of burgers and rootbeer. Then I flew home.


Long way to go for some junk food. I bet the people on the plane loved your farts...


It worked out OK because I blamed the old man in front of me. I managed mostly to purge my bowel before I got onboard. The anticipation of flying does that to me. I haz jetlag :(
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1680
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I farted and since I was sitting on a wooden chair it echoed throughout the house and it woke up my neighbor's dog.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5981
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby RhA » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
BeastProwl wrote:I farted and since I was sitting on a wooden chair it echoed throughout the house and it woke up my neighbor's dog.


I bet your grandchildren would love that story.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Heavy B » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:05 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
BeastProwl wrote:I farted and since I was sitting on a wooden chair it echoed throughout the house and it woke up my neighbor's dog.

i did that on a church bench. threw the priest off his game
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Wigglez » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Banjo-Tron wrote:I couldn't find any shoes though.

Did you even try to look?
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014