The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Sinnertwin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Just take it all off already. Youre half way there
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
While, y'all are the Harley Quinn (best looking in jester outfit than some of current "zombie stripper," I guess deranged overrules sexy in her case) topic.

Is there an argument where a perfectly good hottie would look way better with more clothing as opposed to a very slutty outfit?
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
d_sel1 wrote:Is there an argument where a perfectly good hottie would look way better with more clothing as opposed to a very slutty outfit?

I don't know about an argument, but I always felt that Ivy (From Soul Calibur), or really any female fighting character from those games who wear barely any clothes.. It doesn't make sense, especially given the situations they get themselves into. I get that it's supposed to be revealing and sexy, and it totally is, but in a combat situation? A square blow to the chest would be all it would take.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
BeastProwl wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:Is there an argument where a perfectly good hottie would look way better with more clothing as opposed to a very slutty outfit?

I don't know about an argument, but I always felt that Ivy (From Soul Calibur), or really any female fighting character from those games who wear barely any clothes.. It doesn't make sense, especially given the situations they get themselves into. I get that it's supposed to be revealing and sexy, and it totally is, but in a combat situation? A square blow to the chest would be all it would take.


There are women in video games would look sexy in a burka!
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
d_sel1 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:Is there an argument where a perfectly good hottie would look way better with more clothing as opposed to a very slutty outfit?

I don't know about an argument, but I always felt that Ivy (From Soul Calibur), or really any female fighting character from those games who wear barely any clothes.. It doesn't make sense, especially given the situations they get themselves into. I get that it's supposed to be revealing and sexy, and it totally is, but in a combat situation? A square blow to the chest would be all it would take.


There are women in video games would look sexy in a burka!

Yeah but he's saying there's a difference in looking sexy, as opposed to still looking hot while wearing practical body-armor. At least that's how I'M reading it.

Also this:
Image

I think Burn might be number 666 on that list...
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1192
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Sinnertwin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
My thoughts vary on the subject.
Sometimes I dont want to see whats inside a box before i open it.
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I think that's what they call a birthday surprise, Sinnertwin! :lol:
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Headmaster
Posts: 1193
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:33 pm

MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Also this:
Image

I think Burn might be number 666 on that list...


Rubbish. I'm right behind you. >:oP
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38330
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
d_sel1 wrote:While, y'all are the Harley Quinn (best looking in jester outfit than some of current "zombie stripper," I guess deranged overrules sexy in her case) topic.

Is there an argument where a perfectly good hottie would look way better with more clothing as opposed to a very slutty outfit?


Depends on the outfit and the woman wearing it, but yes, it's possible.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
So yeah, check out Bumbleboobs over here.
Attachments
sexy-bumblebee-transformers-costume.jpg
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Huh...I think I'm starting to like Bumblebee again...

HA! YEAH RIGHT!
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1192
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:43 am

Why that dirty skanky ho! Here I thought Wonder Woman was getting it on with Superman but she's clearly been off having a child with Bumblebee!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38330
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Burn wrote:Why that dirty skanky ho! Here I thought Wonder Woman was getting it on with Superman but she's clearly been off having a child with Bumblebee!


Is it weird that I thought the exact same thing?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28848
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:13 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
No foot?
Attachments
Funny-Captions-11.jpg
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:29 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Welcome to page 610! :twisted:

Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 am

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
What, no welcome woman? Whassa matter, Roddy?
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Headmaster
Posts: 1193
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
...

There must be something wrong with your eyes. But just in case...

Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:13 am

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Yeah, I guess my iPhone didn't load the image. Forgive my doubt, oh great supplier of women! :D
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Headmaster
Posts: 1193
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Sinnertwin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Yeah, I guess my iPhone didn't load the image. Forgive my doubt, oh great supplier of women! :D


[-( Doubting RP... tisk tisk tisk
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Sinnertwin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
D/Post
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Burn » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:29 am

Sinnertwin wrote:D/Post


Double posting ...

User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38330
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Burn wrote:
Sinnertwin wrote:D/Post


Double posting ...




He'd enjoy it too much...
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Sinnertwin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:37 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:
Sinnertwin wrote:D/Post


Double posting


He'd enjoy it too much...


... :twisted:
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:21 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Sinnertwin wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:
Sinnertwin wrote:D/Post


Double posting


He'd enjoy it too much...


... :twisted:


Double "posting" doesn't mean what you think it does.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion