The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby njb902 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:13 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Look up the cutscenes for Link: Faces of Evil. I dare you.

NO! IT BURNS!


Quick get BP some penicillin, he has Retinal VD!
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Look up the cutscenes for Link: Faces of Evil. I dare you.

NO! IT BURNS!

Faces of Evil indeed. THAT, BP, is why those games represent the Unholy Triforce of the series. A redheaded step-child hath no fury.

Also, my gift to you:
image.jpg
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Headmaster
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Look up the cutscenes for Link: Faces of Evil. I dare you.

NO! IT BURNS!

Faces of Evil indeed. THAT, BP, is why those games represent the Unholy Triforce of the series. A redheaded step-child hath no fury.

Also, my gift to you:
image.jpg


Reasons to be glad for not being a rich kid!




You should the AVGN review of "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties" for the 3DO.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1


Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword


Reminds me of Steve Lyons.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
>:oP
Attachments
comics-bane-Joker-lulz-359642.jpeg
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Okay, check this out:

http://imgur.com/

That's a site where you can upload just about any image. It takes all of 20 seconds if it's a big file, and you don't need an account or anything. And it's way, way better than this site's uploading system.

Just saying.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28880
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Shadowman wrote:Okay, check this out:

http://imgur.com/

That's a site where you can upload just about any image. It takes all of 20 seconds if it's a big file, and you don't need an account or anything. And it's way, way better than this site's uploading system.

Just saying.

You have a PS3 right? Its got a built in web browser, in case you didn't know. Well, imagine that being your only browser. If your not already cringing, try doing everything you just implied on it, vs saving an image and uploading it here.
Theres at least a 10 minute difference.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby njb902 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:20 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Okay, check this out:

http://imgur.com/

That's a site where you can upload just about any image. It takes all of 20 seconds if it's a big file, and you don't need an account or anything. And it's way, way better than this site's uploading system.

Just saying.

You have a PS3 right? Its got a built in web browser, in case you didn't know. Well, imagine that being your only browser. If your not already cringing, try doing everything you just implied on it, vs saving an image and uploading it here.
Theres at least a 10 minute difference.


That does suck. Do you have cellular data service where you live?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby It Is Him » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Beastprowl: What the heck are you typing with?
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3298
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby njb902 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:29 pm

It Is Him wrote:Beastprowl: What the heck are you typing with?


I don't know about him but I use a keyboard and mouse a lot with my consoles, the exception being the wii.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby It Is Him » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:31 pm

njb902 wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Beastprowl: What the heck are you typing with?


I don't know about him but I use a keyboard and mouse a lot with my consoles, the exception being the wii.


I was just wondering if he's using that ridiculous default keypad that you get with just about every typing command on the ps3
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3298
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
It Is Him wrote:
njb902 wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Beastprowl: What the heck are you typing with?


I don't know about him but I use a keyboard and mouse a lot with my consoles, the exception being the wii.


I was just wondering if he's using that ridiculous default keypad that you get with just about every typing command on the ps3


The typing tool of champions :lol:

But really, the problem with ps3 is the prehistoric browser. Basically, anything involving picture is iffy. Forget using the browser (not the ps3 apps for YouTube, etc, just the browser itself) for streaming video! A lot of sites won't work anything but the latest version of Firefox or Chrome. Something like IE 8 ain't cutting it.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
It Is Him wrote:
njb902 wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Beastprowl: What the heck are you typing with?


I don't know about him but I use a keyboard and mouse a lot with my consoles, the exception being the wii.


I was just wondering if he's using that ridiculous default keypad that you get with just about every typing command on the ps3

I use this to type EVERYTHING! IT SUCKS!
I mean, ive gotten good at it, but for those long opinionated multiquotes, it's not the best system.
d_sel1 wrote:But really, the problem with ps3 is the prehistoric browser. Basically, anything involving picture is iffy. Forget using the browser (not the ps3 apps for YouTube, etc, just the browser itself) for streaming video! A lot of sites won't work anything but the latest version of Firefox or Chrome. Something like IE 8 ain't cutting it.

This guy gets it.

I signed up for imgur just now, wont upload from the PS3, it sucks.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Gentlemen, I bring you glad tidings. At this link, you will find the 99 most desireable women of the year 2013.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/?utm_source=01.%20AskMen%20Newsletter%20-%20ALL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Top+99+FINAL+2014_23713_1337966_1338018&utm_content=3819481471

I would just like to note, Emma Watson made #5, and Emilia Clarke made #1. My Game of Thrones sense is tingling!
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Headmaster
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
BeastProwl wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
njb902 wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Beastprowl: What the heck are you typing with?


I don't know about him but I use a keyboard and mouse a lot with my consoles, the exception being the wii.


I was just wondering if he's using that ridiculous default keypad that you get with just about every typing command on the ps3

I use this to type EVERYTHING! IT SUCKS!
I mean, ive gotten good at it, but for those long opinionated multiquotes, it's not the best system.
d_sel1 wrote:But really, the problem with ps3 is the prehistoric browser. Basically, anything involving picture is iffy. Forget using the browser (not the ps3 apps for YouTube, etc, just the browser itself) for streaming video! A lot of sites won't work anything but the latest version of Firefox or Chrome. Something like IE 8 ain't cutting it.

This guy gets it.

I signed up for imgur just now, wont upload from the PS3, it sucks.


Well, I talk from experience. I tried to use my ps3 for certain sites like Coursera so I can see it on my TV. Didn't work. Even my ancient hand-me-down computer Windows XP works fine for most things because of Firefox and Chrome.

BeastProwl, have considered just finding an outdated PC on hook up to the TV for internet?
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Gentlemen, I bring you glad tidings. At this link, you will find the 99 most desireable women of the year 2013.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/?utm_source=01.%20AskMen%20Newsletter%20-%20ALL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Top+99+FINAL+2014_23713_1337966_1338018&utm_content=3819481471

I would just like to note, Emma Watson made #5, and Emilia Clarke made #1. My Game of Thrones sense is tingling!


I hate to double post but your post showed up while I was writing my last post.

I already disagree with this list :lol: ... and I only got to #99.

Miley Cyrus would not be the top 99 of girls from my current county (Brown- pop 6914), much less the US.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
d_sel1 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Gentlemen, I bring you glad tidings. At this link, you will find the 99 most desireable women of the year 2013.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/?utm_source=01.%20AskMen%20Newsletter%20-%20ALL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Top+99+FINAL+2014_23713_1337966_1338018&utm_content=3819481471

I would just like to note, Emma Watson made #5, and Emilia Clarke made #1. My Game of Thrones sense is tingling!


I hate to double post but your post showed up while I was writing my last post.

I already disagree with this list :lol: ... and I only got to #99.

Miley Cyrus would not be the top 99 of girls from my current county (Brown- pop 6914), much less the US.

Granted. She wouldn't have made my top 99 list either, much less my top 200. But the only reason she's there is because of what she did.

But, she only made 99. The rest are (mostly) desirable.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Headmaster
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Yeah, definitely not my top 99 list. Some of them are on my list, but in a different order.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15509
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Gentlemen, I bring you glad tidings. At this link, you will find the 99 most desireable women of the year 2013.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/?utm_source=01.%20AskMen%20Newsletter%20-%20ALL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Top+99+FINAL+2014_23713_1337966_1338018&utm_content=3819481471

I would just like to note, Emma Watson made #5, and Emilia Clarke made #1. My Game of Thrones sense is tingling!


I hate to double post but your post showed up while I was writing my last post.

I already disagree with this list :lol: ... and I only got to #99.

Miley Cyrus would not be the top 99 of girls from my current county (Brown- pop 6914), much less the US.

Granted. She wouldn't have made my top 99 list either, much less my top 200. But the only reason she's there is because of what she did.

But, she only made 99. The rest are (mostly) desirable.


I can think of another argument against this list. This listed two US Women Soccer players, Hope Solo and Alex Morgan.

Image

Alex Morgan is the one the left, but her teammate Syndey LeRoux is one of the right and wasn't on the list. Can we say snub? And yes I used this picture before.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Shadowman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Image
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28880
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:03 am

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Shadowman wrote:Image


Well, that hospital might be good for obsessive compulsive disorders. No one messed with the sign yet.

Maybe, that is same hospital that is giving Pierre the Pelican plastic surgery.
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/pierre-pelican/story?id=22455350

Remember him
Image

Oh yeah, the Canadian free fridge at Sochi needs a passport to open.

Image
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:06 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
d_sel1 wrote:Remember him
Image


Whoever designed and approved that design needs their heads examined. Creepy.

And I actually wouldn't mind living in Canada. Too bad they only admit people who aren't worthless. :(
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15509
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:15 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
You see what I mean? Sports man, freaking sports....
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
BeastProwl wrote:You see what I mean? Sports man, freaking sports....


That's just 1 bad example, though. That's like saying Transformers in a crappy product in general, because the Bayverse is a part of it. There are plenty of other, better parts to it.

Also, time to man up a bit in this thread, so

Image

One does not simply go to the hospital.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15509
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014