The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
d_sel1 wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:You're all disgusting, sexist degenerates. :saint:


Thank you


Don't thank me, thank society.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Blast Cannon wrote:You're all disgusting, sexist degenerates. :saint:

I'm not sexist. I believe women have just as much right to love each other as we love them. 8)
Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:You're all disgusting, sexist degenerates. :saint:

I'm not sexist. I believe women have just as much right to love each other as we love them. 8)


I'm not entirely sure what you mean - perhaps you should post some pictures and/or links to websites where one could access 'information' about such matters?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Blast Cannon wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:You're all disgusting, sexist degenerates. :saint:

I'm not sexist. I believe women have just as much right to love each other as we love them. 8)


I'm not entirely sure what you mean - perhaps you should post some pictures and/or links to websites where one could access 'information' about such matters?

image.jpg
image.jpg (51.68 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby It Is Him » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 am

Image
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3334
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
I'm not sure if the above picture counts, so just to cover all bases...

Image
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15796
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby It Is Him » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:28 am

A vintage babe is still a babe. If we're allowed to post more than one revealing photo of women-folk on this thread, as long as they're vintage shots, than there will be no end to my tyranny of posting irrelevant things, I mean, vintage photos of totally something women stuff.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3334
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:08 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
It Is Him wrote:A vintage babe is still a babe. If we're allowed to post more than one revealing photo of women-folk on this thread, as long as they're vintage shots, than there will be no end to my tyranny of posting irrelevant things, I mean, vintage photos of totally something women stuff.


Except Marilyn isn't really revealing anything, even if she would be smoking hot if she were wearing a Russian soldier's winter coat.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15796
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 am

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
It Is Him wrote:A vintage babe is still a babe. If we're allowed to post more than one revealing photo of women-folk on this thread, as long as they're vintage shots, than there will be no end to my tyranny of posting irrelevant things, I mean, vintage photos of totally something women stuff.


Except Marilyn isn't really revealing anything, even if she would be smoking hot if she were wearing a Russian soldier's winter coat.

I think the fact that it's Marilyn counts as triple the points.
Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:58 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I think the fact that it's Marilyn counts as triple the points.


Yeah, she was definitely 3 times what most of the other women were back then, or are even now. But that's just individual opinion. Blondes aren't really my type, but no way in hell would I turn down a girl who looks even half as good as her.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15796
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
This thread needs metal.

Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
And more importantly, rock.



And more rock.



Can never have enough rock. Or hot babes.

............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15796
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Speakin of rock...

Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
So, **** is going down in the Ukraine isn't it? >:oP
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 am

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
THAT'S putting it lightly.
Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Blast Cannon wrote:So, **** is going down in the Ukraine isn't it? >:oP


If I could say something about the situation, but it might already out of date. Just hope it doesn't get any worse.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 am

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
This day needs a kick in the balls. Here's a dose of fast pacing to get us started out right!

Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:55 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Speaking of manly, I just got back from seeing the Lego Movie. Perfect, simply perfect.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Blast Cannon wrote:Speaking of manly, I just got back from seeing the Lego Movie. Perfect, simply perfect.


Really? I thought it was a bit boring. I enjoyed some of it, but it wasn't great by any means. Not to me, anyway. All it did was made me want to go out and buy Kre-O Transformers. So I guess it did what it was supposed to...

I also saw Pompeii. That wasn't too bad. Like Gladiator without most of the emo crap. Just a little of that and a lot of fighting. And a monster volcano. And Kiefer Sutherland being a total douchebag. Which he is very good at.

Next, bring on Liam Neeson and his airplane ride.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15796
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Speaking of manly, I just got back from seeing the Lego Movie. Perfect, simply perfect.


Really? I thought it was a bit boring. I enjoyed some of it, but it wasn't great by any means. Not to me, anyway. All it did was made me want to go out and buy Kre-O Transformers. So I guess it did what it was supposed to...

I also saw Pompeii. That wasn't too bad. Like Gladiator without most of the emo crap. Just a little of that and a lot of fighting. And a monster volcano. And Kiefer Sutherland being a total douchebag. Which he is very good at.

Next, bring on Liam Neeson and his airplane ride.


Gladiator, without the emo crap? Oh, Rodimus. You poor, uncultured philistine.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Blast Cannon wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Speaking of manly, I just got back from seeing the Lego Movie. Perfect, simply perfect.


Really? I thought it was a bit boring. I enjoyed some of it, but it wasn't great by any means. Not to me, anyway. All it did was made me want to go out and buy Kre-O Transformers. So I guess it did what it was supposed to...

I also saw Pompeii. That wasn't too bad. Like Gladiator without most of the emo crap. Just a little of that and a lot of fighting. And a monster volcano. And Kiefer Sutherland being a total douchebag. Which he is very good at.

Next, bring on Liam Neeson and his airplane ride.


Gladiator, without the emo crap? Oh, Rodimus. You poor, uncultured philistine.


Philistine. Never been called that before. :D And perhaps I was misunderstood. I really liked Gladiator. What I meant to emphasize about Pompeii is that it didn't bother putting an emotional layer into the script, other than hatred for Kiefer's Corvus. Thus making it much weaker. Until the volcano showed up and said "f**k you" to everyone. And everything.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15796
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby d_sel1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
This week's "angering BeastProwl by mentioning sports" post.

The alternate hat of Lehigh Valley Ironpigs
Image
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
d_sel1 wrote:This week's "angering BeastProwl by mentioning sports" post.

The alternate hat of Lehigh Valley Ironpigs
Image


:lol:

Now that's f**king manly! :lol:

Also, I'm watching South Park and "5 midgets. Spanking a man. Covered in 1000 Island dressing."
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15796
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Motto: "Zounds! A sarsparilla swimming hole! Last one in's a freemason!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Blast Cannon wrote:Speaking of manly, I just got back from seeing the Lego Movie. Perfect, simply perfect.

Batman was hilarious! Also of note is how many celebrities w ere in the film:

Will Ferrel = Pres. Business
Morgan Freeman = Vitruvius
Channing Tatum = Superman
Jonah Hill = Green Lantern
Anthony Daniels =C-3P0
Billy Dee = Lando (yes, THAT Lando)
Liam Neeson = Bad Cop/Good Cop
Cobie Smulders = Wonder Woman
Charlie Day (of Always Sunny fame) = Benny the 198? Space man
Shaq = Lego Shaq
Check out my customs:
>Classics Prowl, Soundwave, and Starscream
>IDW Whirl
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Brainmaster
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern MI
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: The Manliest Thread On Seibertron - A Home for Guys Looking to Be Manly

Postby Blast Cannon » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Speaking of manly, I just got back from seeing the Lego Movie. Perfect, simply perfect.


Really? I thought it was a bit boring. I enjoyed some of it, but it wasn't great by any means. Not to me, anyway. All it did was made me want to go out and buy Kre-O Transformers. So I guess it did what it was supposed to...

I also saw Pompeii. That wasn't too bad. Like Gladiator without most of the emo crap. Just a little of that and a lot of fighting. And a monster volcano. And Kiefer Sutherland being a total douchebag. Which he is very good at.

Next, bring on Liam Neeson and his airplane ride.


Gladiator, without the emo crap? Oh, Rodimus. You poor, uncultured philistine.


Philistine. Never been called that before. :D And perhaps I was misunderstood. I really liked Gladiator. What I meant to emphasize about Pompeii is that it didn't bother putting an emotional layer into the script, other than hatred for Kiefer's Corvus. Thus making it much weaker. Until the volcano showed up and said "f**k you" to everyone. And everything.



Image
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014