Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The MLB 2011 Thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Time to get this going again! Opening Day is officially behind us and I can say one thing for sure: the Chicago Cubs are now mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. :sad:

Anyone else here think that the Phillies are going to win it all? That may be the sickest pitching rotation ever assembled. I've never seen anything like it, and I've studied baseball history pretty deeply. Anyone have comparisons? My closest comparison would be the Braves in the 90's with Smoltz, Glavine, and Maddux.
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby Galvatron X » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 am

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Not a good start for the Red Sox. Jon Lester got lit up, giving up 3 home runs for the first time in his career. Then, they bring in Daniel Bard and he promptly gives up 4 runs!

Ortiz did have a home run, though. Maybe he won't start slow like in previous years...


Go Red Sox!
Image
User avatar
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 908
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Brewer, Maine
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:37 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
The Indians will be in a dogfight with the Royals for last place in the AL Central, that's all i need to know about the MLB in 2011.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14767
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
You fail me yet again, Cleveland! Again!

I know, it's sad, I'm for the Indians. But failure is what they get when they trade away anyone worth keeping.
Well, there's still the Browns Cavs everlasting lack of hope.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Hey, Cleveland almost came back on the White Sox yesterday...of course it was after spotting them a 14-0 lead. But still...they only lost 15-10.
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby Slayershoop » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Motto: "I have more of an obsession with swords than Setsuna"
Weapon: Battle Blades
OptiMagnus10 wrote:You fail me yet again, Cleveland! Again!

I know, it's sad, I'm for the Indians. But failure is what they get when they trade away anyone worth keeping.
Well, there's still the Browns Cavs everlasting lack of hope.


Heh, try being a Seattle fan, every year the Mariners Seahawks Sonics (oh wait... they're gone) Sounders... damn near everything sports-wise continue to disappoint...

But anyway, I hope the Mariners do a helluva lot better this year, hopefully Wedge can knock some sense into the team, Wakamatsu was too soft.

At least they won the opener, but then again, the A's committed five errors :BANG_HEAD:

Ah well, I'll give them a chance
Image
Slayershoop reviews, Transformers and oh so much more!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Slayershoop
User avatar
Slayershoop
Minibot
Posts: 154
News Credits: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm
Location: Seattle
Watch Slayershoop on YouTube
Buy from Slayershoop on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Slayershoop wrote:
OptiMagnus10 wrote:You fail me yet again, Cleveland! Again!

I know, it's sad, I'm for the Indians. But failure is what they get when they trade away anyone worth keeping.
Well, there's still the Browns Cavs everlasting lack of hope.


Heh, try being a Seattle fan, every year the Mariners Seahawks Sonics (oh wait... they're gone) Sounders... damn near everything sports-wise continue to disappoint...

But anyway, I hope the Mariners do a helluva lot better this year, hopefully Wedge can knock some sense into the team, Wakamatsu was too soft.

At least they won the opener, but then again, the A's committed five errors :BANG_HEAD:

Ah well, I'll give them a chance


Go Seattle Sea Pilots!
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Sat May 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Well, it seems the Tribe pleasantly surprised me this year. 8)

Go Cleveland!
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sun May 15, 2011 6:07 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
OptiMagnus wrote:Well, it seems the Tribe pleasantly surprised me this year. 8)

Go Cleveland!

Have to agree. I'm very surprised at Cleveland this season. The trick is can they keep it up all season...if they do I will definitely be pulling for them. The way I figure it, if Cleveland can win a World Series then legals there is hope for my Cubbies someday.
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun May 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
First-Aid wrote:
OptiMagnus wrote:Well, it seems the Tribe pleasantly surprised me this year. 8)

Go Cleveland!

Have to agree. I'm very surprised at Cleveland this season. The trick is can they keep it up all season...if they do I will definitely be pulling for them. The way I figure it, if Cleveland can win a World Series then legals there is hope for my Cubbies someday.

Yeah I've always preferred the Cubs over the White Sox (I just don't like them). I think they'll get that World Series sooner or later though. They need to stop living in the shadow of the White Sox and actually be the topic of discussion for once. Someone new needs to win the World Series. I'm sick of the Yankees and especially the Red Sox being all over the sports news.

But I'm very excited for this MLB season. I haven't watched it in about two years. I'm so pumped I bought a #17 Shin-Soo Choo t-shirt at my local Indians Team Shop. It would be really cool if the playoffs were full of underdog teams that don't get a lot of national attention though.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sun May 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
OptiMagnus wrote:
First-Aid wrote:
OptiMagnus wrote:Well, it seems the Tribe pleasantly surprised me this year. 8)

Go Cleveland!

Have to agree. I'm very surprised at Cleveland this season. The trick is can they keep it up all season...if they do I will definitely be pulling for them. The way I figure it, if Cleveland can win a World Series then legals there is hope for my Cubbies someday.

Yeah I've always preferred the Cubs over the White Sox (I just don't like them). I think they'll get that World Series sooner or later though. They need to stop living in the shadow of the White Sox and actually be the topic of discussion for once. Someone new needs to win the World Series. I'm sick of the Yankees and especially the Red Sox being all over the sports news.

But I'm very excited for this MLB season. I haven't watched it in about two years. I'm so pumped I bought a #17 Shin-Soo Choo t-shirt at my local Indians Team Shop. It would be really cool if the playoffs were full of underdog teams that don't get a lot of national attention though.


Believe me, in Chicago the Cubs are top dog. When the CUbbies and the Sox are in the hunt, Cub fans come out of the woodwork not just in CHicago, but nationwide. I think that secretly everyone wants to see it happen...I mean, it's been 104 years! It's funny though...the Cubs are the largest road draw in the Majors, despite not winning as often as a large market club should. It's also funny that, despite winning a World Title in 2005 AND having a ballpark with 10,000 more seats, the Sox draw a full million fans less than the Cubs every year. When the Cubs finally do make it to the Series, they will have the highest TV ratings in years, possibly ever. The Dallas Cowboys marketing team came up with "America's Team" in the 1970's to sell the product. The Cubs earned the title the old fashioned way...by sucking so bad that everyone feels sorry for them and roots for them when they win!
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 am

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
First-Aid wrote:
Believe me, in Chicago the Cubs are top dog. When the CUbbies and the Sox are in the hunt, Cub fans come out of the woodwork not just in CHicago, but nationwide. I think that secretly everyone wants to see it happen...I mean, it's been 104 years! It's funny though...the Cubs are the largest road draw in the Majors, despite not winning as often as a large market club should. It's also funny that, despite winning a World Title in 2005 AND having a ballpark with 10,000 more seats, the Sox draw a full million fans less than the Cubs every year. When the Cubs finally do make it to the Series, they will have the highest TV ratings in years, possibly ever. The Dallas Cowboys marketing team came up with "America's Team" in the 1970's to sell the product. The Cubs earned the title the old fashioned way...by sucking so bad that everyone feels sorry for them and roots for them when they win!

You know, it may be just me, but it always seems to be the teams that get shafted in the news every day that have the most dedicated fans. I NEVER hear about the Cubs over here in Akron. I suppose I'd actually have to live in Chicago to hear about them. Yet, I hear about the White Sox every day yet they're what...second to last in their division? Yet the Cubbies have a higher attendance to their home games than the White Sox? I think that says something. And despite Cleveland's ups and downs (mostly downs), Progressive Field never fails to completely sell out at least several games a year. Do you usually see the Indians get attention? Well, maybe when the Yankees happen to beat them. I heard nothing this week when they beat Kansas City 19-2. Yet they're selling out games left and right. I better reserve some tickets soon. I bet not even Cincinatti gets the same attendance (which, by the way, aren't looking too well against the Tribe this year).
And yes, the Tribe is one of those sucky teams that everyone pulls for when they're good. As we say in northern Ohio: "There's always next year". I can imagine Cubs fans have a similar phrase if not the same one.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sun May 22, 2011 8:36 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Beating Kansas City isn't necessarily news though...LOL
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun May 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
First-Aid wrote:Beating Kansas City isn't necessarily news though...LOL

Yeah...kinda makes me feel sorry for them...or not.

Yeah, Tribe fans have no sympathy for KC. Doesn't matter how bad they suck.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
It's all over...Cleveland's screwed again.

Maybe next year...
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
OptiMagnus wrote:It's all over...Cleveland's screwed again.

Maybe next year...


Hey you're doing better than my Cubs are...at least you have some potential down the road.
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:16 am

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
No, trust me. It's over. The Indians are cursed, as well as every other Cleveland sports team.
In 1995, they finally actually got to the World Series; a first since 1954. If I recall, they won two only games and were humiliated in the end.
In 1997, Jose Mesa blew the World Series with two outs and two strikes in the ninth inning.
In 2007, they had ONE game to win to get to the World Series. Of course, they blew that too. Boston ended up shutting out Colorado. It could've been Cleveland, but DENIED.
In 2011, they have the best record in the MLB presently. The have lost eight out of their last nine games. Their record is falling rapidly.

I don't feel like going into detail about the Browns and the Cavaliers. They're pretty self-explanatory, though.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby Blurrz » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:51 am

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
That was a sick grab by Bautista in the All-Star game.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11499
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:38 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
OptiMagnus wrote:In 2007, they had ONE game to win to get to the World Series. Of course, they blew that too.


That was the worst case of crooked officiating I have ever seen. I don't know what deal Robert Kraft made with Bud Selig, but watching Carmona throw those pitches down the middle and getting them called balls was just sickening. All the while those 2 old bastards sat in Kraft's owner's box laughing. So yeah, the 2007 World Series was given to the Ratcox. The Indians were so much better. F**k Boston.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14767
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:48 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Agreed. It's been a long time since I actually enjoyed an All-Star weekend. But between the Home Run Derby and the game, I found myself loving the game again like I used to. It's a great feeling...I didn't realize how much I missed it. I guess my enthusiasm was dulled by the years of Cubs baseball...
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
OptiMagnus wrote:In 2007, they had ONE game to win to get to the World Series. Of course, they blew that too.


That was the worst case of crooked officiating I have ever seen. I don't know what deal Robert Kraft made with Bud Selig, but watching Carmona throw those pitches down the middle and getting them called balls was just sickening. All the while those 2 old bastards sat in Kraft's owner's box laughing. So yeah, the 2007 World Series was given to the Ratcox. The Indians were so much better. F**k Boston.

Like I said, they're cursed. And of course after that Carmona couldn't throw crap. I felt jipped when I went to a game this summer against the Rangers and he was on the mound, with bad officiating to boot.
And yes, I also hate the Red Sox. In fact so much that I laugh whenever they lose to the Yankees.
Just curious, are you a Tribe fan yourself?
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 am

Motto: "I Stand Alone"
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
OptiMagnus wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
OptiMagnus wrote:In 2007, they had ONE game to win to get to the World Series. Of course, they blew that too.


That was the worst case of crooked officiating I have ever seen. I don't know what deal Robert Kraft made with Bud Selig, but watching Carmona throw those pitches down the middle and getting them called balls was just sickening. All the while those 2 old bastards sat in Kraft's owner's box laughing. So yeah, the 2007 World Series was given to the Ratcox. The Indians were so much better. F**k Boston.

Like I said, they're cursed. And of course after that Carmona couldn't throw crap. I felt jipped when I went to a game this summer against the Rangers and he was on the mound, with bad officiating to boot.
And yes, I also hate the Red Sox. In fact so much that I laugh whenever they lose to the Yankees.
Just curious, are you a Tribe fan yourself?


Of course! I grew up in Akron. I've been an Indians fan since I've known baseball. And I've hated Boston just as long.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14767
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Frog Balls, AR

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Ummm...is the first sign of the Apocalypse upon us? THe Pirates are almost in first place... :shock:
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: The MLB 2011 Thread

Postby OptiMagnus » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:
OptiMagnus wrote:Like I said, they're cursed. And of course after that Carmona couldn't throw crap. I felt jipped when I went to a game this summer against the Rangers and he was on the mound, with bad officiating to boot.
And yes, I also hate the Red Sox. In fact so much that I laugh whenever they lose to the Yankees.
Just curious, are you a Tribe fan yourself?


Of course! I grew up in Akron. I've been an Indians fan since I've known baseball. And I've hated Boston just as long.

#-o Duh! I forgot we're from the same city.
And same situation here. What's weird is that I know two kids who are Yankees fans whose second favorite team is the Red Sox. It doesn't get more messed up than that.
Speaking of this grand city of Akron and baseball, the Aeros suck badly this year, and they might get renamed the Canal Rats. No, seriously.
Why do minor league teams insist on having the cheesiest names?

First-Aid wrote:Ummm...is the first sign of the Apocalypse upon us? THe Pirates are almost in first place... :shock:

Definite sign of the apocalypse. I'm frightened. This doesn't happen on its own.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
User avatar
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014