Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The movie and TV show thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: The movie and TV show thread

Postby Burn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Shouldn't reply to spambots. :wink:
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37710
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The movie and TV show thread

Postby dipdripson » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I've been watching a lot of British tv as of late, its my secret addiction.
dipdripson
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Re: The movie and TV show thread

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
dipdripson wrote:I've been watching a lot of British tv as of late, its my secret addiction.


Details! :D

Burn wrote:Shouldn't reply to spambots. :wink:


Valid point, I just sometimes can't help myself by proving that I am mentally superior :lol:
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: The movie and TV show thread

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Ya know that for some one who really hate television. You sure to advertise it a lot :roll:

I saw MIB3. Great addition to the trilogy and I hope a cap to it. (Can you believe Michael Bay actually wanted to direct it?!)

The New Exotic Marigold Hotel. A purely beautiful movie with a truly all-star cast. Only on use of a cuss-word in the entire film (Can you please just get the f*** out of my way?!)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: The movie and TV show thread

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Look, whoever you are. stop posting in my thread spambot :-x
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: The movie and TV show thread

Postby Burn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:Look, whoever you are. stop posting in my thread spambot :-x


You do realise replying can earn you a warning right? Just report the post and let one of the Mods handle it.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37710
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The movie and TV show thread

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Burn wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Look, whoever you are. stop posting in my thread spambot :-x


You do realise replying can earn you a warning right? Just report the post and let one of the Mods handle it.


Sorry again.

I also saw the avengers. pretty cool if your seriously into marvel
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014