Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The New Official Signature Thread!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Postby General Magnus » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 am

I changed my name and i would like a new sig

Rid Ultra Magnus and this pic

Image

and a thunder storm background, with my new nickname
Image
General Magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1769
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:46 am

Postby Descybner » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:59 am

Man she's ugly :P but better keep myself quiet, you don't know what my face looks like :grin:

Anyways, here is the sig for g1optimess..

Without seibs adress:
Image

Including seibs adress:
Image

Just take whichever you want, or don't pick one at all.. it's up to you!
O, and his optics are glowing.. ;;)

~Star
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby General Magnus » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:18 pm

Stardancer wrote:Man she's ugly :P but better keep myself quiet, you don't know what my face looks like :grin:

Anyways, here is the sig for g1optimess..

Without seibs adress:
Image

Including seibs adress:
Image

Just take whichever you want, or don't pick one at all.. it's up to you!
O, and his optics are glowing.. ;;)

~Star



when you have time do mine too :P
Image
General Magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1769
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:46 am

Postby Descybner » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:50 pm

General Magnus wrote:
Stardancer wrote:Man she's ugly :P but better keep myself quiet, you don't know what my face looks like :grin:

Anyways, here is the sig for g1optimess..

Without seibs adress:
Image

Including seibs adress:
Image

Just take whichever you want, or don't pick one at all.. it's up to you!
O, and his optics are glowing.. ;;)

~Star



when you have time do mine too :P


That'll be in the weekend probably.. :lol:
I'll post it here when it's done okay?
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby General Magnus » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:56 pm

ok
Image
General Magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1769
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:46 am

Postby Descybner » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:19 pm

Well, I was already busy wiht a sig for myself.. so.. I am showing the finished sig right now.
It was another one before, I know, I am figuring out what to put in it.. but until then, I'm happy with this. :grin:
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:01 am

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
New sig! Also made my avatar the same color to match...Looks a bit minty but whatever.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11043
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:08 am

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
New Sig and matching Avatar to match new status.

Had a little help from Zuko with the Avatar to make it look crsiper, was having some trouble with the text at such small size. The Avatar is of Horus holdinf Cybertron and Unicron in it's Talons.
Image
User avatar
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
Posts: 5517
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:20 pm
Location: Albuquerque NM
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Greed » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:41 am

New name, new sig.

Sure my SN isn't actually in it but it would only take away from the awesomeness of Dethklok.
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby Descybner » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:13 pm

Cool, you guys :) your sig looks freaky greed, but it's cool..
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby RobotInDisguise » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:34 pm

Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?
RobotInDisguise
Brainmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:42 pm

Postby g1optimusprime » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:32 pm

wow thanks for the sig :grin:
g1optimusprime
Fuzor
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 pm

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:44 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


Besides decreasing the file size and pixel size I say it's fine.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11043
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Descybner » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:01 am

RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


It's a bit full..
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby Descybner » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:26 pm

I got your siggy done GM:

Image

Hope It's something you had in mind.. :lol:
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby RobotInDisguise » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Stardancer wrote:
RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


It's a bit full..


What do you suggest? A more cartoony lightning or maybe shrinking the text?

Thanks for the crit, guys!
RobotInDisguise
Brainmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:42 pm

Postby General Magnus » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:47 pm

Stardancer wrote:I got your siggy done GM:

Image

Hope It's something you had in mind.. :lol:


thanks alot :grin:
Image
General Magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1769
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:46 am

Postby Descybner » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:33 am

RobotInDisguise wrote:
Stardancer wrote:
RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


It's a bit full..


What do you suggest? A more cartoony lightning or maybe shrinking the text?

Thanks for the crit, guys!


At first I'd choose 2 or 3 colors to use in the sig, so it has not too much color in it.
And try to blend the pictures more in your background..
As for the text, there's too much, use one word or sentence and place it in a corner, in the middle or anywhere else but not three different fonts on a different place, it's unpleasant to view.
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby y2si » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:49 pm

anyone willing to make a sig for me? im not an artist at all! even poorer fotoshopper! pm me if interested? or if you want an irish celtic themed challenge!
y2si
Minibot
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:28 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Kalon » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:15 pm

i see that people have the quote function working in there sig section, but i can't seem to get mine to work, whats the trick?
Image
Artwork by the talented Shinju-Chan
Facts are facts
Kalon
Banned
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:22 pm

Postby Evil Phil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:53 pm

I don't wish to sound like a jerk or whiner, but why hasn't anyone taken my offer to make a sig for me.

I'm not asking for anything flashy, just a simple sig.

Or at least a civil war sig showing the guy I posted a few pages ago. Or one showing Jack Thompson saying "I'm gonna lose".
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Postby awkwaRd » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:56 pm

its probably that no one is interested in your request... i personally only make sigs that i find interesting... its a not required for anyone to take your request.

if no one takes that request, try reposting, maybe sig makers missed it, or just post another request that you think you would be AND the sig maker would think is cool

PS: not trying to be a jerk either, just telling how it is ( at least in my mind)
awkwaRd
Targetmaster
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:14 am

Postby Evil Phil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:23 pm

awkwaRd wrote:its probably that no one is interested in your request... i personally only make sigs that i find interesting... its a not required for anyone to take your request.

if no one takes that request, try reposting, maybe sig makers missed it, or just post another request that you think you would be AND the sig maker would think is cool

PS: not trying to be a jerk either, just telling how it is ( at least in my mind)


I don't find you as a jerk. Thanks for the advice.

Hows this for an idea sig makers, using this image of Bass from Megaman:
Image

Could someone make it so the yellow accents were purple instead along with making his eyes like a shade of crimson. Also I'd like him to be placed on a black bakground with some form of flames of any color.

And to top it off make the sig say "There is no creation, there is no destruction, there is only... SIGMA PRIME!
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Postby Whisper » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:13 pm

Σ Prime wrote:Hows this for an idea sig makers, using this image of Bass from Megaman:
Image

Could someone make it so the yellow accents were purple instead along with making his eyes like a shade of crimson. Also I'd like him to be placed on a black bakground with some form of flames of any color.

And to top it off make the sig say "There is no creation, there is no destruction, there is only... SIGMA PRIME!

I got this one... :grin:
Image
User avatar
Whisper
Gestalt
Posts: 2612
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Prowl76 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:14 pm

Motto: "Can't live by logical thinking alone."
Weapon: Wind Funnel Producing Laser
Wondering if someone could help me with a really cool Prowl sig.
Prowl76
City Commander
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2001 6:20 pm
Location: Queensbury, New York
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014