Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The New Official Signature Thread!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Postby RobotInDisguise » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:34 pm

Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?
RobotInDisguise
Brainmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:42 pm

Postby g1optimusprime » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:32 pm

wow thanks for the sig :grin:
g1optimusprime
Fuzor
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 pm

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:44 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


Besides decreasing the file size and pixel size I say it's fine.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11047
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Descybner » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:01 am

RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


It's a bit full..
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby Descybner » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:26 pm

I got your siggy done GM:

Image

Hope It's something you had in mind.. :lol:
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby RobotInDisguise » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Stardancer wrote:
RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


It's a bit full..


What do you suggest? A more cartoony lightning or maybe shrinking the text?

Thanks for the crit, guys!
RobotInDisguise
Brainmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:42 pm

Postby General Magnus » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:47 pm

Stardancer wrote:I got your siggy done GM:

Image

Hope It's something you had in mind.. :lol:


thanks alot :grin:
Image
General Magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1769
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:46 am

Postby Descybner » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:33 am

RobotInDisguise wrote:
Stardancer wrote:
RobotInDisguise wrote:
Any suggestions for this sig before I decide to use it?


It's a bit full..


What do you suggest? A more cartoony lightning or maybe shrinking the text?

Thanks for the crit, guys!


At first I'd choose 2 or 3 colors to use in the sig, so it has not too much color in it.
And try to blend the pictures more in your background..
As for the text, there's too much, use one word or sentence and place it in a corner, in the middle or anywhere else but not three different fonts on a different place, it's unpleasant to view.
Descybner
Vehicon
Posts: 367
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby y2si » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:49 pm

anyone willing to make a sig for me? im not an artist at all! even poorer fotoshopper! pm me if interested? or if you want an irish celtic themed challenge!
y2si
Minibot
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:28 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Kalon » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:15 pm

i see that people have the quote function working in there sig section, but i can't seem to get mine to work, whats the trick?
Image
Artwork by the talented Shinju-Chan
Facts are facts
Kalon
Banned
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:22 pm

Postby Evil Phil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:53 pm

I don't wish to sound like a jerk or whiner, but why hasn't anyone taken my offer to make a sig for me.

I'm not asking for anything flashy, just a simple sig.

Or at least a civil war sig showing the guy I posted a few pages ago. Or one showing Jack Thompson saying "I'm gonna lose".
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Postby awkwaRd » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:56 pm

its probably that no one is interested in your request... i personally only make sigs that i find interesting... its a not required for anyone to take your request.

if no one takes that request, try reposting, maybe sig makers missed it, or just post another request that you think you would be AND the sig maker would think is cool

PS: not trying to be a jerk either, just telling how it is ( at least in my mind)
awkwaRd
Targetmaster
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:14 am

Postby Evil Phil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:23 pm

awkwaRd wrote:its probably that no one is interested in your request... i personally only make sigs that i find interesting... its a not required for anyone to take your request.

if no one takes that request, try reposting, maybe sig makers missed it, or just post another request that you think you would be AND the sig maker would think is cool

PS: not trying to be a jerk either, just telling how it is ( at least in my mind)


I don't find you as a jerk. Thanks for the advice.

Hows this for an idea sig makers, using this image of Bass from Megaman:
Image

Could someone make it so the yellow accents were purple instead along with making his eyes like a shade of crimson. Also I'd like him to be placed on a black bakground with some form of flames of any color.

And to top it off make the sig say "There is no creation, there is no destruction, there is only... SIGMA PRIME!
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Postby Whisper » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:13 pm

Σ Prime wrote:Hows this for an idea sig makers, using this image of Bass from Megaman:
Image

Could someone make it so the yellow accents were purple instead along with making his eyes like a shade of crimson. Also I'd like him to be placed on a black bakground with some form of flames of any color.

And to top it off make the sig say "There is no creation, there is no destruction, there is only... SIGMA PRIME!

I got this one... :grin:
Image
User avatar
Whisper
Gestalt
Posts: 2612
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Prowl76 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:14 pm

Motto: "Can't live by logical thinking alone."
Weapon: Wind Funnel Producing Laser
Wondering if someone could help me with a really cool Prowl sig.
Prowl76
City Commander
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2001 6:20 pm
Location: Queensbury, New York
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Evil Phil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:17 pm

Whisper wrote:
Σ Prime wrote:Hows this for an idea sig makers, using this image of Bass from Megaman:
Image

Could someone make it so the yellow accents were purple instead along with making his eyes like a shade of crimson. Also I'd like him to be placed on a black bakground with some form of flames of any color.

And to top it off make the sig say "There is no creation, there is no destruction, there is only... SIGMA PRIME!

I got this one... :grin:


Thank you.
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Postby Whisper » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:41 pm

Here it is!

:grin:
Attachments
sigmaprime.jpg
sigmaprime.jpg (36.06 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
Image
User avatar
Whisper
Gestalt
Posts: 2612
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Evil Phil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:02 pm

:shock:

Words cannot descibe how freaking awesome this is.

You are a goddess among sig makers.
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Postby Whisper » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:05 pm

Σ Prime wrote:You are a goddess among sig makers.

:shock:


er... I'm a d00d, d00d... :lol:
Image
User avatar
Whisper
Gestalt
Posts: 2612
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby Evil Phil » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:08 pm

Oh....

crap i'm stupid. sorry dude.
Image
Evil Phil
Brainmaster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:54 pm

Postby Whisper » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:12 pm

Σ Prime wrote:Oh....

crap i'm stupid. sorry dude.

Hey, no worries! :PEACE:
Image
User avatar
Whisper
Gestalt
Posts: 2612
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 7:09 pm

Postby awkwaRd » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:05 am

Whisper wrote:
Σ Prime wrote:You are a goddess among sig makers.

:shock:


er... I'm a d00d, d00d... :lol:



but you sure are pretty ;;) :P

great work man, i was going to pick it up... but you got a far better sig maker there sigma
awkwaRd
Targetmaster
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:14 am

Postby y2si » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:10 am

awkward, you could always try top whisper with a sig for me.... yes im manipulating the situation, but hey, im a terrible artist/photoshopper. a celticy themed sig, with some angry rodimus prime in irish colours in a dark celtic forest? possibly holding a flaming sword? and the tag line "Eire go buan, y2si go deo" ?
y2si
Minibot
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:28 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Darth Bombshell » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:55 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Is there anyone out there who can make this sig size and host it for me?
Darth Bombshell
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13609
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby --B-- » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:12 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Anyone know of a good sig hosting site? I was using sighost, but it had some sort of crash and I can't seem to upload a new sig.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
City Commander
Posts: 3248
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: PA
Buy from --B-- on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014