Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Name_Violation wrote:yeah but when Augumon becomes a Garurumon who becomes a rookchesmon?

wtf?

i assumed the game fould follow the show on evolutions...


Well, which game are you referring to? From the sound of that evolutionary line, could it be Digimon World Data Squad?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Name_Violation » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
thats what i was wondering. it fas for ps1 or 2.

i never owned it but i rented it.
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Name_Violation wrote:thats what i was wondering. it fas for ps1 or 2.

i never owned it but i rented it.


The only ones for PS1 were Digimon World 1, 2, 3, Rumble Arena, and Digital Card Battle.

But being for Playstation they could still be played on a PS2 (and PS3).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Name_Violation » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
it was back in like 99,pre-x mas so i think ps1

but i might be able to find out from a friend...
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Name_Violation wrote:it was back in like 99,pre-x mas so i think ps1

but i might be able to find out from a friend...


1999? RookChessmon wasn't made until 2006.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Name_Violation » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
whatever. i haven't played that game in hella long and screwed of my memory over the years, my point is there was no "evolution tree" per se. i would have assumed it would have followed the show, but they evolved into "random" monsters. it was all funky
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Name_Violation wrote:whatever. i haven't played that game in hella long and screwed of my memory over the years, my point is there was no "evolution tree" per se. i would have assumed it would have followed the show, but they evolved into "random" monsters. it was all funky


Well, digivolution is determined by the specific conditions and requirements of a digimon in order to digivolve.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Jazz Reborn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:00 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:whatever. i haven't played that game in hella long and screwed of my memory over the years, my point is there was no "evolution tree" per se. i would have assumed it would have followed the show, but they evolved into "random" monsters. it was all funky


Well, digivolution is determined by the specific conditions and requirements of a digimon in order to digivolve.


Too bad they don't tell you the requirements in the game...do they? Anyway it would've made World Championship much easier.
User avatar
Jazz Reborn
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
jazz reborn wrote:Too bad they don't tell you the requirements in the game...do they? Anyway it would've made World Championship much easier.


I don't know about Championship, but in Digimon World DS they do.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Jazz Reborn » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:34 am

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
jazz reborn wrote:Too bad they don't tell you the requirements in the game...do they? Anyway it would've made World Championship much easier.


I don't know about Championship, but in Digimon World DS they do.


I know they do in the World DS games but not in Championship
User avatar
Jazz Reborn
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Digimon Data Squad is coming to DVD!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

At long last! Digimon gets put out on DVD in the U.S. in boxed sets! There haven't been any other DVDs given a U.S. since the first 13 episodes of the Adventure dub and Digimon: The Movie.

But now we can finally get a series on DVD in full! This is truely a momentous occasion.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Jazz Reborn » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Digimon Data Squad is coming to DVD!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

At long last! Digimon gets put out on DVD in the U.S. in boxed sets! There haven't been any other DVDs given a U.S. since the first 13 episodes of the Adventure dub and Digimon: The Movie.

But now we can finally get a series on DVD in full! This is truely a momentous occasion.


Have they done one for season 1? That was my fav season...
User avatar
Jazz Reborn
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
jazz reborn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Digimon Data Squad is coming to DVD!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

At long last! Digimon gets put out on DVD in the U.S. in boxed sets! There haven't been any other DVDs given a U.S. since the first 13 episodes of the Adventure dub and Digimon: The Movie.

But now we can finally get a series on DVD in full! This is truely a momentous occasion.


Have they done one for season 1? That was my fav season...
Nope, like I said before, they only released the first 13 episodes of Adventure on DVD.

Savers/Data Squad will be the first one to be released on DVD in boxed set form in the U.S.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Coughler » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:52 am

Sabrblade wrote:
jazz reborn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Digimon Data Squad is coming to DVD!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

At long last! Digimon gets put out on DVD in the U.S. in boxed sets! There haven't been any other DVDs given a U.S. since the first 13 episodes of the Adventure dub and Digimon: The Movie.

But now we can finally get a series on DVD in full! This is truely a momentous occasion.


Have they done one for season 1? That was my fav season...
Nope, like I said before, they only released the first 13 episodes of Adventure on DVD.

Savers/Data Squad will be the first one to be released on DVD in boxed set form in the U.S.


Dude i loved season 2 of that show. And i also liked Black War Greymon such a cool bad ass character, was kinda bummed how he was killed off.
Image
Coughler
City Commander
Posts: 3751
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:15 pm
Location: Canada-Ontario

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Coughler wrote:Dude i loved season 2 of that show. And i also liked Black War Greymon such a cool bad ass character, was kinda bummed how he was killed off.
Yeah, I liked Zero Two as well, but its English dub was overloaded to with lame jokes and dumbed-down dialogue (moreso that Adventure, Tamers, Frontier, and defintely more than Savers). I wish I could see the original version. I know that it's the only one of the five series that has been officially subtitled, but it cost money to watch each episode. Money that I can't pay for 50 episodes. I guess I'll have to check araound the Net and see if anybody who's bought the episodes has put them online.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Newtilator » Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 am

Hey guys, i'm new.
My favourite series is tamers, fav character Impmon
I think frontier is heresy :P
I haven't watched Savers yet, but my friend is pushing me so its only a matter of time
I kicked all their asses in dusk though :D
so, hello!
I am a very disgruntled Brit.

Image
Newtilator
Fuzor
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:57 am

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby munkimus prime » Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 am

Motto: "Remember you can't spell assassin without sin and twice the ass!"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
Digimons great, I'm in the middle of tamers RAW but it's still good though I don't know what they're saying. Luckily I've seen the dub so I have a basic Idea of what they're saying.
The void has come! Dark Dimensional Combination, "Reverse" Daiyusha!
User avatar
munkimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1093
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Star Gate
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Newtilator wrote:Hey guys, i'm new.
My favourite series is tamers, fav character Impmon
I think frontier is heresy :P
I haven't watched Savers yet, but my friend is pushing me so its only a matter of time
I kicked all their asses in dusk though :D
so, hello!
Glad you stopped by. Hope you get to see Savers and its dub Data Squad. Unlike the past four dubs, Data Squad is a VERY faithful dub dialogue-wise and plot-wise. It's edits are only censors of violence and very few random changes. But it's overall the best dub of the five series, IMO.

munkimus prime wrote:Digimons great, I'm in the middle of tamers RAW but it's still good though I don't know what they're saying. Luckily I've seen the dub so I have a basic Idea of what they're saying.
Why not watch the subs instead of the raws?

I'm currently in the middle of the Adventure subs, which only go up to episode 47, sadly. After that, I'll have to watch them in raw form, which is a shame since those episoes are pretty critical and I can't always rely on the dub to know exactly what they're saying.

BTW, "Shinka!" > "Digivolve to..." any day!
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sun May 24, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby munkimus prime » Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

Motto: "Remember you can't spell assassin without sin and twice the ass!"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
Sabrblade where do you find subs I can't find anything?.
The void has come! Dark Dimensional Combination, "Reverse" Daiyusha!
User avatar
munkimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1093
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:48 pm
Location: Star Gate
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
munkimus prime wrote:Sabrblade where do you find subs I can't find anything?.

Youtube's got a whole bunch. I just type in the series, episode number, and "sub"; and then search.

Or, you could look here.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby ceratoformers3 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 pm

I'm a pretty big Digimon fan, but I haven't been keeping up with lately. I've watched the majority of seasons 1 and 2, some of season 3, and I think all of Digimon Frontier. I watched the first episode of Data Squad then pretty much forgot about Digimon till I saw your sig. Also, I'm new here.
ceratoformers3
Micromaster
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ceratoformers3 wrote:I'm a pretty big Digimon fan, but I haven't been keeping up with lately. I've watched the majority of seasons 1 and 2, some of season 3, and I think all of Digimon Frontier. I watched the first episode of Data Squad then pretty much forgot about Digimon till I saw your sig. Also, I'm new here.
Welcome.

I've seen every dubbed episode. Every episode of Adventure, Zero Two, and Savers subbed. I plan to see Tamers and Frontier subbed as soon as I can. I've also seen all nine movies (all those that have been dubbed, and all but one subbed).

So, watcha wanna talk of?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby ceratoformers3 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Erm...I dunno. I was kind of sad that Tamers wasn't in the same universe as the first two seasons. I'm not sure where Frontier fits in.
ceratoformers3
Micromaster
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ceratoformers3 wrote:Erm...I dunno. I was kind of sad that Tamers wasn't in the same universe as the first two seasons. I'm not sure where Frontier fits in.
Every series except Adventure and Zero Two are in their own universe.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16309
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Digimon Discussion Thread

Postby ceratoformers3 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:17 pm

I read somewhere Adventure and Zero Two is a tv show in Tamers. Is that true?
ceratoformers3
Micromaster
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Next

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014