Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I want Rodimus being unintentionally responsible for Optimus getting kicked out of the Academy. Just like his G1 namesake.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13891
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:17 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I think that Rodimus will be another Liutenant or a Possible Captain Like deal in The Elite Gaurd.

He was sent away on a mission to keep tabs on possible Decepticon activities in other parts of the universe.


His relationship with Optimus Prime could be that of a Mentor/Teacher or they could be almost like brothers.


Reason he could have been kicked out of the Elite Gaurd maybe Sentinel Prime was getting jealous of the attention Optimus was getting from Rodimus.

Then Sentinal got all pissed-off about and framed Optimus into doing something stupid, and Rodimus seeing Optimus do it and not knowing that it was really Sentinal's idea all along he gets booted out of the academy and that is how he became a Space-Bridge Tech.

Think of how they all thought Wasp was the Decipticon spy but really it was Long-Arm (SHOCKWAVE) and how he was framed by BB. This could be what happened to Optimus in his Academy years.

That is my only explanation cause Optimus is a great-warrior leader so he had to have been set up bye someone or framed into doing something stupid.


I hope that they will be some flash-back episodes explaining Optimus removal from the Elite Gaurd.

Cause really I dont understand it my self not unless Optimus took the blame for something for someone else to keep them in the Academy thus he had to take the fall.


Look I am just glad season 3 is on its way and it has been finaly confirmed, not just un-official rumors.

Also I was right about S3 being 13 episodes also.


All I wanna know is now is the names of the episodes.

The offical Air-Date on Cartoon when exactly it will be on.

Not an estimated ETA date of just Spring 2009.


My theory is that everything is going to be released around revenge of the fallen is in June.

Thus Hasbro can make a bucket-load of cash and milk tf for all it is worth.


TF Animated S3 June 2009

TF ROTF June 2009

TF ROTF Videogame Multiplatform

Possible more DVD Box-Sets of other Sagas of the show.

Beast Wars, Re-Mastered G1 Sets (WISHFUL THINKING), The Headmasters,
Super-God Masterforce, Victory, Beast Wars 2 or Neo dont know the name cause it is in Japan.

And of course is RiD my money is on this one next cause it hasnt been seen in so long and hasnt even been on DVD yet.

Most likely be a 4 Disk complete DVD Box Set.

RID-The Ultimate DVD Box-Set
RID-The Complete Series
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Saber Prime » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 am

Rodimus2006 wrote:I think that Rodimus will be another Liutenant or a Possible Captain Like deal in The Elite Gaurd.

He was sent away on a mission to keep tabs on possible Decepticon activities in other parts of the universe.


His relationship with Optimus Prime could be that of a Mentor/Teacher or they could be almost like brothers.


Reason he could have been kicked out of the Elite Gaurd maybe Sentinel Prime was getting jealous of the attention Optimus was getting from Rodimus.

Then Sentinal got all pissed-off about and framed Optimus into doing something stupid, and Rodimus seeing Optimus do it and not knowing that it was really Sentinal's idea all along he gets booted out of the academy and that is how he became a Space-Bridge Tech.

Think of how they all thought Wasp was the Decipticon spy but really it was Long-Arm (SHOCKWAVE) and how he was framed by BB. This could be what happened to Optimus in his Academy years.

That is my only explanation cause Optimus is a great-warrior leader so he had to have been set up bye someone or framed into doing something stupid.


I hope that they will be some flash-back episodes explaining Optimus removal from the Elite Gaurd.

Cause really I dont understand it my self not unless Optimus took the blame for something for someone else to keep them in the Academy thus he had to take the fall.


Look I am just glad season 3 is on its way and it has been finaly confirmed, not just un-official rumors.

Also I was right about S3 being 13 episodes also.


All I wanna know is now is the names of the episodes.

The offical Air-Date on Cartoon when exactly it will be on.

Not an estimated ETA date of just Spring 2009.


My theory is that everything is going to be released around revenge of the fallen is in June.

Thus Hasbro can make a bucket-load of cash and milk tf for all it is worth.


TF Animated S3 June 2009

TF ROTF June 2009

TF ROTF Videogame Multiplatform

Possible more DVD Box-Sets of other Sagas of the show.

Beast Wars, Re-Mastered G1 Sets (WISHFUL THINKING), The Headmasters,
Super-God Masterforce, Victory, Beast Wars 2 or Neo dont know the name cause it is in Japan.

And of course is RiD my money is on this one next cause it hasnt been seen in so long and hasnt even been on DVD yet.

Most likely be a 4 Disk complete DVD Box Set.

RID-The Ultimate DVD Box-Set
RID-The Complete Series


You're use of the word "fraimed" is a little off. You can't be "fraimed into doing something". Fraimed means that you were faulsely accused of doing something you didn't either on accident or intentianlly. If someone gets shot and some how you end up with the murder weapon at the scene of the crime that could be an unintentional fraiming. The real criminal drops the gun and you pick it up trying to go after said criminal yourself. Intentinal fraiming would be when evidence of a crime has been planted, say you're going through air port security and they find illegal drugs in your lugage. Both cases I just mentioned can be avoided, that's why you don't touch anything at the scene of a crime, you end up makeing yourself a suspect. And that's why they ask you if your lugage has ever been out of your sight because any time you weren't keeping track of your own suit case someone else could of planted the evidence inside.

Now if Sentinal were to talk Optimus into doing something stupid as you sugested that's not being fraimed because if he was being fraimed as I just exsplained there would only be evidence that he did something when he actully didn't. If Optimus DID do something stupid because Sentinal talked him into it then he DID commit whatever crime he would of been accused of. In other words he was set up.

You allso said "fraimed by BB" at one point but BB never fraimed anyone. It was Shockwave who planted the evidence on Wasp, Shockwave fraimed Wasp, not Bumblebee. Bumblebee was just the one who found said evidence. Allso the way you worded that sentence it looks like you said BB fraimed Shockwave.
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:50 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I never said anything about someone being murdered.

Look the word "FRAMED" can be summed up in several diffrent meanings not necessarily meaning murder.

I meant to say he could of had been tricked into doing something stupid.

He also could have had discremenaning evidence planted against him somehow of how Waspinator was caught with it like how Shockwave planted the evidence.


I dont see any other reasons why Optimus would get kicked out when he was one of the top new recuits in the Academy.

I say that Sentinel must have done something, or it could have been an undercover Decipticon I guess none of us will no until the new upcoming season 3 comes out.

That is still unkown if we will still see anymore flashback episodes but I am banking on it.


Also they better not forget about the Sari promblem. About why she never had any indentfications, no bitrth certificates.

Also I want to know why she seems to have what looks like Cybertrionian circuitray in her arm.

But when I looked closer at the circuits it looks a little alien to me and it was Bluish-Black Green lookin.

This could be that it just looks diffrent cause she may have just reversed engineered parts from Megatron.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:35 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus2006 wrote:Possible more DVD Box-Sets of other Sagas of the show.

Beast Wars, Re-Mastered G1 Sets (WISHFUL THINKING), The Headmasters,
Super-God Masterforce, Victory, Beast Wars 2 or Neo dont know the name cause it is in Japan.

And of course is RiD my money is on this one next cause it hasnt been seen in so long and hasnt even been on DVD yet.

Most likely be a 4 Disk complete DVD Box Set.

RID-The Ultimate DVD Box-Set
RID-The Complete Series


I doubt the U.S. will get The Headmasters, Chojin Masterforce, Victory, or Zone on DVD. It it was, it would've already happened.

And seeing as how neither the UK nor Australia (the countries that got the JG1 series DVDs) haven't gotten Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo yet, I really doubt the U.S. would get them before those other countries.

As for RiD, the only way the U.S. is gonna get RiD on DVD is if Disney quits holding onto it and hands it over.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:30 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Look I wanna know why the heck Disney even owns the rights to RiD.

It makes no sense to me at all.


Look when it aired back on TV it was shown on FOX.


How the heck did Disney even get a hold of it and why hasnt Disney ever made a DVD Box-Set of it.


I hope that Hasbro/Paramount buys the rights or another company such as Rhino, or Sunbow the ones that made the original G1's if they are even still around.

Look Disneys too me seems to have had this for along time but has never done anything with it like another TV Favorite of mine The Mighty Ducks, nor have they made any of the other Jetix Shows on to DVD Box sets.

Power Rangers G1
Power Rangers G2
Power Rangers-Turbo
Power Rangers-Zeo
Power Rangers-Galaxy or In Space
Power Rangers-Mystic Force

The Mighty Ducks
Jackie Chan Adventures
X-Men
Spiderman-Ultimate
Spiderman
Kim Possible

Look they have been single dvds of it out such as Greates Hits and of course the movies also but never a complete dvd box-set.

None of the shows I mentioned have made it on dvd box set and disney should give the rights to someone who will.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus2006 wrote:Look I wanna know why the heck Disney even owns the rights to RiD.

It makes no sense to me at all.


Look when it aired back on TV it was shown on FOX.


How the heck did Disney even get a hold of it and why hasnt Disney ever made a DVD Box-Set of it.


I hope that Hasbro/Paramount buys the rights or another company such as Rhino, or Sunbow the ones that made the original G1's if they are even still around.

Look Disneys too me seems to have had this for along time but has never done anything with it like another TV Favorite of mine The Mighty Ducks, nor have they made any of the other Jetix Shows on to DVD Box sets.

Power Rangers G1
Power Rangers G2
Power Rangers-Turbo
Power Rangers-Zeo
Power Rangers-Galaxy or In Space
Power Rangers-Mystic Force

The Mighty Ducks
Jackie Chan Adventures
X-Men
Spiderman-Ultimate
Spiderman
Kim Possible

Look they have been single dvds of it out such as Greates Hits and of course the movies also but never a complete dvd box-set.

None of the shows I mentioned have made it on dvd box set and disney should give the rights to someone who will.


It's simple. RiD was dubbed by Saban. Disney bought out Saban and thus aquired RiD.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Still I would like RiD to go to a normal company to final get the DVD Box Set treatment the only way that is going to be done is that it either goes to Hasbro/Paramount or goes to Rhino.

But my money is on Hasbro and I hope it will be done like the Energon and Cybertron DVD Box Sets.

But nothing will be done until someone buys the rights to the series.

Right now the series is just resting in suspended animation not doing anything or it could be just held up in legal limbo.

Right now it is sitting in a archive with 100 feet of dust on it cause it has not been used in over a decade.



I am just glad that Season 3 is in the works and I am fixing to get my Energon Box set in Decemeber.


So overall that is good enough but it would be nice if someone would do something about RiD.

But lookin how long it has been, I am having my dounbts that it will ever see the light of day on DVD.

But I have been proven wrong such as Energon and Cybertron never getting a DVD Box-Set. So I could be wrong about RiD also.

But as things stand right now it looks very doubtful the series will ever see anything done with it.

It is sad cause I done forgot what it was about and like I said it was almost a decade ago back in the early 90's.

Damn I am getting old.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Saber Prime » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:01 am

Rodimus2006 wrote:I never said anything about someone being murdered.


I never said you did. That was just ment as an example of how "fraimed" could be used. Basically I was just saying that if you were fraimed you never actully commited any crime but the evidence still sugests you did.

What you were sugesting sounds like Optimus ACTULLY commits the crime. You even sugested that Rodimus sees him commiting said crime. You can't be fraimed for doing something that you actully did it has to be something you didn't do but looks like you did.

she may have just reversed engineered parts from Megatron.


She couldn't have done that to herself, she didn't even know about it.
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I meant to saying that Isaac Sumdac could have used reversed egineering parts from Megatron onto Sari.

Possibly when she was younger maybe she was deathly sick or had a disease that was incurable. Or maybe she was crippled and would never be a normal human.

Thus sensing this Isaac Sumdac used reverse egineering from Megatron's Head and that is why Sari's Arm seems to be of Cybertronian Origin.

Also could explain why it looked a little wierd and alienish it looked sort of like the alien stuff you would see on Justice League.



Also I am sorry I phrased my sentencing wrong I meant to say Optimus may have taken the fall for something or someone could have planted some discreminating evidence against him cause they had a Grudge against Optimus.

Then they saw this evidence and Optimus was kicked out of the Academy for something he didnt do. Or he was trying to keep someone form getting kicked out of the academy and he took the blame and he got kicked out so they could stay in the academy.


Like I said we wont know until some more flash-back episodes are made in the upcoming season 3.

But mostly I am betting on Season 3 continuing more on Sari, Sumdac getting his tower back.

Introducing new Chracacters such as Rodimus and Strika, also returning chracters such as Omega Supreme, Starsceams Clones, Megatron will he be upgraded as Galvatatron or will Galvatron be a seperate being. No one knows and no one will know until season 3 is released next spring.

Also I say more characters will return and have more screen time.

Arcee
Wreck-Gar
Constructicons
Starscream's Head
Megatron
The Elite Gaurd
Mr. Powell
The Dinobots
Black Arachnia
Lockdown
Swindle

Dont know about the Human Villians such as Melt-Down or Slow-Mo


Look I am just happy season 3 isnt just a rumor now and we can have more closure on the story.

They are many questions that need to be answered in Season 3, and season 3 better live up to the hype.

But if it is being done bye the original Beast Wars writers, then we shouldnt have to much to worry about.

Overall we have to worry about is the waiting now. Which is still almost 6 or 7 months away.

But good news is better than bad news at least there is a season 3 now and it is not just wishful thinking or made-up rumors.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus2006 wrote:It is sad cause I done forgot what it was about and like I said it was almost a decade ago back in the early 90's.

Damn I am getting old.


Not really. RiD aired on TV in 2001-2002. The TF show that was on in the early 90s was Transformers Generation 2, then Beast Wars in 1996.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sorry Like I said it has been along time since I even last saw RiD.

Also I though Generation 2 was just Comic-Deal or a Japan only thing.

Also it was Beast Wars, then Beast Machines followed bye the Unicron Trilogy of Armada, Energon and Cybertron.


I am sure Beast Machines played after RiD was over with as Generation 2 was never seen in the US.


Generation 2 is were Megatron is a Tank not a gun. also introduced a lot of new characters.


I always thought G2 was a Comic-Book and it was only Shown in Japan on TV.

If it was shown here in the states I must have missed it cause I only remember Beast Machines and RiD and of course G1 and Beast Wars.


Shown in the USA

Transformers Generation 1
Trransformers The Movie
Transformers The Rebirth
Transformers RiD
Transformers Beast Wars
Transformers Beast Machines
Transformers Armada
Transformers Energon
Transformers Cybertron
Transformers Animated

Not seen or shown in the US

Beast Wars 2
Beast Wars Neo could be just Beast Wars 2 Neo
Transformers Victory
Transformers The Headmasters or Season 4 of G1
Transformers Super God Master Force


I am a little confused on Beast Wars I no that they were more shows of it in Japan but I am not exactly sure on the name of it

Beast Wars 2 or Beast Wars 2 Neo


But I watched alot of cartoons back in the early 90's and I do not remeber seeing Generation 2 on TV here in the states.

I always watched FOX, Disney and of course Toonami was getting going in the early 90's and of course they were other channels also that showed toons also SCI-FI channel also showed cartoons on it also when it was 1st on cable.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Saber Prime » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:06 am

Rodimus2006 wrote:Also I though Generation 2 was just Comic-Deal or a Japan only thing.


It was however in the cartoon they redid some exsisting G1 episodes with EXSTREMLY annoying CGI effects between scenes and called it G2 however it was just G1 with stupid effects added in.

The japan/comic whatever it was G2 was actully a continuation of G1. So if you want to get overly technical the REAL G2 never hit the U.S. except maybe in comics and toys. The cartoon got a fake G2 which was actully still part of G1.

Also it was Beast Wars, then Beast Machines followed bye the Unicron Trilogy of Armada, Energon and Cybertron.

I am sure Beast Machines played after RiD was over with as Generation 2 was never seen in the US.


Nope R.I.D. took place in between Beast Machines and Armada. R.I.D. was allso the last Transformers series to air on Fox Kids as whoever took over the network and changed the name to the Fox Box got rid of all the shows I use to watch and replaced them with mostly really stupid crap like that pinyada show.

Again we did get something which they refered to as G2 but it was only G1 episodes redone with really stupid CGI effects.

Generation 2 is were Megatron is a Tank not a gun. also introduced a lot of new characters.

I always thought G2 was a Comic-Book and it was only Shown in Japan on TV.


Yes but not in the US cartoon. G2 was just G1 episodes with stupid CGI effects that happen every 5 sec.

Transformers Generation 1
Trransformers The Movie
Transformers The Rebirth
Transformers RiD
Transformers Beast Wars
Transformers Beast Machines
Transformers Armada
Transformers Energon
Transformers Cybertron
Transformers Animated


Earlier you said R.I.D. happen between Beast Wars and Beast Machines now you're saying it happen before Beast Wars and you're wrong on both accounts.

Transformers Generation 1 (Technically speaking both the movie and the rebirth were still part of G1 so you really didn't need to list them seperatly. There were 2 seasons of G1 then the movie, then season 3, then the Rebirth, and then I belive the fake G2.)
Transformers Beast Wars
Transformers Beast Machines
Transformers RiD
Transformers Armada
Transformers Energon
Transformers Cybertron
Micheal Bay's Transformers (You completly forgot this one but I don't really blame you, I hated that movie.)
Transformers Animated

Beast Wars 2
Beast Wars Neo
Transformers Victory
Transformers The Headmasters or Season 4 of G1
Transformers Super God Master Force


Again out of order and you might be missing some, I'm not really sure.

Headmasters would be first, then Victory and Super God Master Force but I don't know what order thoughs two are in, Beast Wars 2 and Beast Wars Neo yes you were right they are two different series would be last in that order.

I actully can't remember or just don't know what network originally showed G1 but I think it was Fox.

Beast Wars, Beast Machines, and R.I.D. I know were on Fox Kids but after R.I.D. ended Fox Kids turned into the Fox Box and their rateings probly droped from there sence their shows mostly suck now.

Armada, Energon, Cybertron, and Animated all played on Cartoon Network. Cybertron allso had a short run on Kids WB but I don't think they had the full series and just showed reruns that allready played on Cartoon Network.

I've noticed Cartoon Network and Kids WB have ALOT of the same shows so I'm inclined to belive they're run by the same people.
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:07 am

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Rodimus2006 wrote:
Also I though Generation 2 was just Comic-Deal or a Japan only thing.


There was a Generation 2 cartoon shown in the U.S. but it was a re-edit of the G1 cartoon

Heres the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MAjbv1pDNc


Rodimus2006 wrote:I am sure Beast Machines played after RiD was over with


No....RID came out in the US after Beast Machines.But its the other way around in Japan.


Rodimus2006 wrote: as Generation 2 was never seen in the US.


Yes it was. :grin:

Rodimus2006 wrote:Generation 2 is were Megatron is a Tank not a gun. also introduced a lot of new characters.


Correct but the G2 cartoon was a re-edit of the G1 cartoon with no new animation so in the G2 cartoon Megatron was still a gun.

Rodimus2006 wrote:But I watched alot of cartoons back in the early 90's and I do not remeber seeing Generation 2 on TV here in the states.


Yep you missed it.

But to tell the truth I think they only re-edited about 13 episodes.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Look this is all cool info regarding Transfomrers past history "what was shown and not shown here in the USA".


Look like I said it is just cool that Transformers Animated Season 3 is coming out next spring.

The bad thing is that it is still almost 6 or 7 months aways from now.

But they are plety of stuff to keep us busy while we are waiting on it.

Transformers Enegergon DVD Box Set

Stargate Antlantis Season 5

Stargate Universe coming out next year

Knight Rider

Terminator The Sarah Connors Chronicles

Code Geass



See like I said alot on to keep us busy and I am not even getting started on the games cause they are to many to be listed.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:19 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
This is the correct order of each series release.

U.S.:
  • G1 season 1
  • G1 season 2
  • G1 movie
  • G1 season 3
  • G1 season 4 A.K.A. The Rebirth
  • G1 season 5 (reruns with a Powermaster Prime puppet telling the stories)
  • G2 (again reruns but with added effects)
  • Beast Wars season 1
  • Beast Wars season 2
  • Beast Wars season 3
  • Beast Machines season 1
  • Beast Machines season 2
  • RiD
  • Armada
  • Energon
  • Cybertron
  • live movie
  • Animated season 1
  • Animated season 2
Then there's Animated season 3 and Revenge of the Fallen. We'll wait and see which one comes first.

In Japan it went like this:
  • Tatakae! Cho Robot Seimeitai Transformers (Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers)
  • Scramble City
  • Tatakae! Cho Robot Seimeitai Transformers 2010 (Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers 2010, or just Transformers 2010)
  • The Headmasters
  • Chojin Master Force (Super-god Masterforce)
  • Victory
  • Zone
  • G1 movie (don't know what it's called in Japan, but it's not called "Matrix Forever")
  • Beast Wars Cho Seimeitai Transformers (Beast Wars Super Lifeform Transformers)
  • Beast Wars II Cho Seimeitai Transformers ("", or just Beast Wars II)
  • Beast Wars Special Super Lifeform Transformers (movie) (or just Beast Wars Special)
  • Super Lifeform Transformers - Beast Wars Neo (or just Beast Wars Neo)
  • Super Lifeform Transformers - Beast Wars Metals (or just Beast Wars Metals)
  • Car Robots
  • Micron Denetsu (or Micron Legend)
  • Superlink
  • RobotMasters (two dvds)
  • Galaxy Force
  • Beast Wars Returns
  • Transformers (film)
And as for you're wondering about the G2 manga, here's how the G1/Beast Era would go with the mangas in:
  • G1 seasons 1 & 2 and FSRLTF manga
  • Scramble City
  • G1 movie
  • G1 season 3 and the two 2010 mangas
  • The Headmasters & its manga (except for two chapters that contradict the show)
  • Chojin Masterforce (its manga contradicts the show)
  • Victory (its manga contradicts the show)
  • Zone, its manga, and its story-pages
  • Return of Convoy story pages & its manga "The Battlestars"
  • Operation Combination story-pages
  • G2 story-pages (its manga contradicts the story)
  • Beast Wars seasons 1, 2, & 3 (Metals' manga contradicts the show)
  • Beast Wars II (its manga contrdicts the show)
  • Beast Wars Special
  • Beast Wars Neo (its manga contradicts the show)
  • Beast Machines seasons 1 & 2
There are many other manga series that could be listed as well, but that would take forever to list out, and this is good enough
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Thanks for the info and clearing all that up for us.

Like I said they have been alot of Transformers here and over in Japan but mostly in Japan, mostly we just get the main-line of Transformers toons or the more popular ones.

The reason we got Animated 1st cause it is made here instead of Japan.


Now all we have to do is play the waiting game and tuff it out for the next-half year or so until Animated Season 3 is released.


Like I said it better live up to the hype, and give us the answers to all the questions we need answers to.

Like I said they are alot of unanswered stuff that need to be addressed in Animated S3. I mean I know that alot of them wont necessarily be answered.

But I hope the more important ones are Such as Sari Sumdac and what really happened to Optimus Prime in his Academy Years.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Rodimus2006 wrote:The reason we got Animated 1st cause it is made here instead of Japan.


That depends on what you mean by "made here".

Just like the G1 cartoon, Animated is being written in the U.S. [or where ever the writters are from] but the cartoon is being animated in Japan.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Saber Prime » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:09 am

Sabrblade wrote:In Japan it went like this:
  • Tatakae! Cho Robot Seimeitai Transformers (Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers)
  • Scramble City
  • Tatakae! Cho Robot Seimeitai Transformers 2010 (Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers 2010, or just Transformers 2010)
  • The Headmasters
  • Chojin Master Force (Super-god Masterforce)
  • Victory
  • Zone
  • G1 movie (don't know what it's called in Japan, but it's not called "Matrix Forever")
  • Beast Wars Cho Seimeitai Transformers (Beast Wars Super Lifeform Transformers)
  • Beast Wars II Cho Seimeitai Transformers ("", or just Beast Wars II)
  • Beast Wars Special Super Lifeform Transformers (movie) (or just Beast Wars Special)
  • Super Lifeform Transformers - Beast Wars Neo (or just Beast Wars Neo)
  • Super Lifeform Transformers - Beast Wars Metals (or just Beast Wars Metals)
  • Car Robots
  • Micron Denetsu (or Micron Legend)
  • Superlink
  • RobotMasters (two dvds)
  • Galaxy Force
  • Beast Wars Returns
  • Transformers (film)


And if you're wondering what each of these was in the U.S. because some of these actully were in the U.S. just with different titles.

Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers = Generation 1 seasons 1 and 2

Transformers 2010 = I belive is season 3 of G1

The Headmasters = What is a verry different version of what the Rebirth started before it was canceled in the U.S.

G1 Movie = Holly crap Japan does things out of order. That must of been confusing as hell to have 5 series or 5 seasons or some mix there of with story that doesn't take place till AFTER the movie.

Beast Wars Super Lifeform Transformers = Season 1 of Beast Wars.

Beast Wars Metals = Seasons 2 and 3 of Beast Wars. Apperently Japan split our Beast Wars series into two seperate series or we fused theirs togeather. One of the two.

Car Robots = R.I.D.

Micron Legend = Armada

Superlink = Energon

Galaxy Force = Cybertron allthough in the U.S. even though the story completly contridicts both Armada and Energon they use it as part of the Trilliy. The main reason the story doesn't fit is because it wasn't supose to, Japan made it as a seperate series.

Allso apperently both Airazor from Beast Wars and Override from Cybertron were male in Japan. The Airazor one I'm not sure how true that is because I read it on Wiki and I can't imagine her as a male unless she was portrayed as a gay. Her attitude in the way she walks just screams female.

Beast Wars Returns = Beast Machines and again Japan does things out of order this time showing 4 series that have absolutly NOTHING to do with the Beast Erra shows.
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:39 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Saber Prime wrote:
The Headmasters = What is a verry different version of what the Rebirth started before it was canceled in the U.S.

...

Galaxy Force = Cybertron allthough in the U.S. even though the story completly contridicts both Armada and Energon they use it as part of the Trilliy. The main reason the story doesn't fit is because it wasn't supose to, Japan made it as a seperate series.

Allso apperently both Airazor from Beast Wars and Override from Cybertron were male in Japan. The Airazor one I'm not sure how true that is because I read it on Wiki and I can't imagine her as a male unless she was portrayed as a gay. Her attitude in the way she walks just screams female.


We've been over this before. The Headmasters was made and aired before The Rebirth.

TF: Cybertron doesn't actually work well with Armada and Energon either. Sure they inserted stuff about Unicron, but things like Optimus clearly stating that he's never seen two Transformers combine together before makes Cybertron contradict Armada and Energon too. After all, Optimus in Armada and Energon has combined with Jetfire, Overload, Wing Saber, and Omega Supreme; not to mention that combining was one of the main focuses of Energon.

And as for Airazor and Override, Airazor was made male for some odd reason. About her (his) relationship with Tigatron, they changed Tigatron from down-to-earth to a samurai. So, they tried to make their relationship more like a master & apprentice one, but "Other Visits, Part 1" clearly still made them look gay.

Override (Nitro Convoy) was originally male in Galaxy Force. It was the U.S. dub that changed his (her) gender to female. And it surprisingly worked out. In the original, Nitro Convoy treated Lori with politeness, with Override and Lori had more a "big sisiter/little sister" relationship. so it works out perfect in both versions.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Saber Prime » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 am

How many characters have there been who change genders when they go over seas?

I belive Strika was allso male in Japan and that one I can see working because the body type never looked female to begine with and really the only thing female about Strika in the U.S. was her voice. There was mention about her and Obsidian haveing a relationship but that was never shown, they were both verry into their jobs more than eachother.

Override I can allmost see working. She didn't have any overly female role in the show. The body type does look female though if you ignore the lack of a breast plate which Airazor didn't even really have either. (except in the Non-show TM form.)

Airrazor as a male, yeah the only way that could work is if you cut out every episode that features her. The toy doesn't really look anything like her obviously female animation model.

Anyone else?
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Saber Prime wrote:How many characters have there been who change genders when they go over seas?

I belive Strika was allso male in Japan and that one I can see working because the body type never looked female to begine with and really the only thing female about Strika in the U.S. was her voice. There was mention about her and Obsidian haveing a relationship but that was never shown, they were both verry into their jobs more than eachother.

Override I can allmost see working. She didn't have any overly female role in the show. The body type does look female though if you ignore the lack of a breast plate which Airazor didn't even really have either. (except in the Non-show TM form.)

Airrazor as a male, yeah the only way that could work is if you cut out every episode that features her. The toy doesn't really look anything like her obviously female animation model.

Anyone else?


Strika was still female in Beast Wars Returns, where she was known as "Stryka". In fact, they even redecoed her toy pink to make it more feminine.

Also, that orange Mini-Con from Armada that turned into a motor scooter that always hung out with Alexis was female in Micron Legend. It's name was "Arcee" there. It's English name is either Sureshock (like the toy) or Grindor (like the show). The Armada cartoon was always switching Sureshock and Grindor's names around. The scooter was called "Grindor" more often than "Sureshock", and the skateboard was called "Sureshock" more often than "Grindor", when their toys call the scooter "Sureshock" and the skateboard "Grindor". Anyway, the scooter Mini-Con was female in the Japanese version. Armada may have changed it to male, but I don't think it's gender was mentioned much.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17339
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Rodimus2006 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Look like i said this is all cool info corcerning the past of the Transformers Mythology.

Look I am just excited that there is a upcoming season 3 of Transformers Animated.


Which is not just rumors and speculations or just educated guesses bye fans off of unofficial tf web pages.

It still sucks we have to wait almost another half-a-year away.

Like I said they are going to show Animated about the same time as ROTF comes out in June.

Thus make a killing of of Transformers

TF-Animated S3

TF-ROTF

TF-ROTF The Videogame mulitplatform

Maybe new upcoming DVD box sets of past TF cartoons such as RiD

TF-ROTF The Soundtrack

TF-ROTF The Ofiicial Score of the Movie

Also the Toylines of TF-ROTF The movie such as Deluxe and Voyager class types.

Also Comic Book and novels about the movie such as Starscream and the other one that is out bye the IDW Comics.


Look I knew that the upcoming movie would not be about the Fallen character from the IDW comics but about revenge of a fallen character from part 1.

Thus the returning Megatron. But what I am most curious about is who brings Megatron back to life, or is he already alive or maybe he consumed the All-Spark into himelf and it regenerated him over a bit of time.

From what I have been reading of the previous scripts from the movie is that they use the Spark of Scorpinok to revive Megatron and that Soundwave plays another huge part of reviving Megatron also.

Also I guess that means that Megatron will not be seen in the movie until the end of the movie again.


Thus Starscream will be in command and possible feuding against Soundwave cause he is loyal lieutenant of Megatron.

If the Fallen Character from the IDW comics is indeed in the movie like most people are claiming. He could have been already on Earth but is currently in hibernation or in stasis somewhere hidden on Earth.

Maybe the Egyptian Temples hold a secret or maybe the hold the Fallen himself is in prisoned in one of the temples.

Or maybe they need to use the Temples in order to revive Megatron.

Also it was stated somewhere that the Egyptian Temples have the same Cybertronian Language as seen on Megatron and Optimus Heads.

I guess no one will no the truth until the movie is out or some new trailers are shown.

Look here is my theory on when a trailer will be 1st seen.

The Teaser Trailer will be shown at the Academy Awards This is in Jan or Feb or 09 and could be similar to how they done the Mars Beagle Rover thing but not necessarily the same thing but somewhat similar.


The Main Trailer will be shown with Star Trek in April.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
Posts: 1172
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:33 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Saber Prime wrote:The Headmasters = What is a verry different version of what the Rebirth started before it was canceled in the U.S.


Japans Headmasters has no connection to the U.S.'s Rebirth.

Takara did not like Hasbro's concept for the Headmasters toyline so they created their own serries that takes place after "the Return of Optimus Prime".

The Japanese Headmasters was created,produced and aired months before "the Rebirth".

So Japan's Headmasters came first.

Saber Prime wrote:How many characters have there been who change genders when they go over seas?


Good question

Saber Prime wrote:I belive Strika was allso male in Japan and that one I can see working because the body type never looked female to begine with and really the only thing female about Strika in the U.S. was her voice. There was mention about her and Obsidian haveing a relationship but that was never shown, they were both verry into their jobs more than eachother.

Override I can allmost see working. She didn't have any overly female role in the show. The body type does look female though if you ignore the lack of a breast plate which Airazor didn't even really have either. (except in the Non-show TM form.)

Airrazor as a male, yeah the only way that could work is if you cut out every episode that features her. The toy doesn't really look anything like her obviously female animation model.

Anyone else?


The only one I can remember right now is G1 Starscream in France.He was voiced as a female in france and if I'm right was referred to as "SHE" and "HER" in stories.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: The Official Transformers: Animated Discussion Thread!

Postby Saber Prime » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:47 am

Sabrblade wrote:It's English name is either Sureshock (like the toy) or Grindor (like the show). The Armada cartoon was always switching Sureshock and Grindor's names around. The scooter was called "Grindor" more often than "Sureshock", and the skateboard was called "Sureshock" more often than "Grindor", when their toys call the scooter "Sureshock" and the skateboard "Grindor".


That character was only missnamed in one episode. The toy name as you called it was actully it's show name for most of the series. There was only 1 error where she was called Grindor and the skate board was never called Sureshock.

There were ALOT of errors where Optimus Prime kept calling his Mini-con Leader-1. There was only ONE time when Sparkplug was actully called by his correct name. I think Optimus even called other Mini-cons Sparkplug just never the one who the name actully belong to.

Alexis was the one who called Sparkplug by the correct name and she was allso the one who called Sureshock Grindor that one time.

Anyway, the scooter Mini-Con was female in the Japanese version. Armada may have changed it to male, but I don't think it's gender was mentioned much.


I don't think Mini-con genders were EVER mentioned. I allways assume Suresure was female just because they paired her with Alexis and the American shows seem to turn characters like that female whenever they're paired with female humans.

One of the original Digimon trainers who's name I can't remember for the life of me right now, her Digimon partner had a female voice actress and was offten refered to as being female despite the fact her final form was obviously male. I don't think the US saw this form till after they made the character female and I'm actully surprised the show kept going after that.

I happen to catch a few episodes of a newer Digimon series with the same Digimon only they changed it's evolution so now it doesn't have the male looking evolution and they made it male this time around.

Either way it's wrong because the Rookie form is pink and looks like a girl then it changes into a character with a topless human male torso.

Here's some pictures for you.

Image

Image

Yes thoughs are the same character. Apperently Digimon can change gender when they digivolve. I think in another series they desided to exsplain in the US that Digimon have no gender just to cover this up.

BTW everything I just said, I realize I stated it as fact but it's actully my own speculation. I really don't know if they were trying to cover anything up I'm just assumeing that's what happen because I can't imagine parrents would be too happy about seeing a sex change in a kids cartoon on screen.
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014