Ah, crud! I forgot to note episode 9's Vortexx edits.
Here they are now.
Episode 9 had a whopping total of 7 edits:
1. After the first MECH solider reveals himself from his car's sunroof and orders Fowler to pull over, Fowler reacts in surprise to seeing that their enemy is human with the phrase, "Well, I'll be dipped!" before the camera zooms out. The moment of Fowler saying this line was cut, making the scene cut from MECH's "Pull over!" to the aforementioned zoom out.
2. Silas' line of "Fair warning, we will be helping ourselves to your device, even if it means inflicting casualties," is cut off after "device", removing the bit about casualties and switching right to Fowler's reaction of "Is that so?".
3. When Arcee leaps out from Prime's trailer at the MECH soldier standing on the hood of his car, the exact moment of her impacting the soldier, iknocking him from his vehicle, is covered by a white flash.
4. Starscream's order to the Vehicons of "Find them, and scrap
them!" is cut off right after "Find them," removing the scrapping part and instead switching right to the Vehcions' "Yes, Lord Starscream," line.
5. The exact moment that Optimus gets hit by the tree log that one of the Vehicons shoved into his face is covered by a white flash.
6. Jack's line of "Yeah, that would be suicide," is cut off right after the "Yeah."
7. The new commercial break played right after the MECH soldiers break into the train's roof and Miko and Jack halfheartedly threaten them with an axe and a fire extinguiser while saying, "You want a slice of this? Well, DO YA?!" and "What she said," respectively.
BUT, all other forms of violence in this episode were fully intact. The MECH car exploding after Arcee knocks over the soldier in edit #3 still very much explodes, and all the MECH soldier and Vehicon violence that happens elsewhere in the episode remains unchanged. Even Jack and Miko's contemplating their implied possible death from the train crashing is kept.
Next week looks like it could be a rerun, so if it's "Darkness Rising" again, I'll be sure to try and give it the formal side-by-side comparison treatment that I've been doing since episode 6.