Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Knock Out's a character, to me. I'd say he's a star of the show. He definitely needs an episode all to himself, or a flash back with Breakdown, but as is? Yeah, big cast member in my head.

One of my favorite characters, one of my favorite figures.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8717
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Autobot032 wrote:He definitely needs an episode all to himself, or a flash back with Breakdown,


A flashback episode with Breakdown. Yes, yes, yes!

'Bro said at NYCC that Knock Out would be experimenting with that Synth-En from season 1 next season. Anyone else been thinking that he'll use it on Breakdown's corpse? :-?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
PrymeStriker wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:He definitely needs an episode all to himself, or a flash back with Breakdown,


A flashback episode with Breakdown. Yes, yes, yes!

'Bro said at NYCC that Knock Out would be experimenting with that Synth-En from season 1 next season. Anyone else been thinking that he'll use it on Breakdown's corpse? :-?


I highly doubt it, for two reasons:

1.) The show runners said once a character dies, they're dead and stay dead. (They did not rule out flash backs, as evidenced by Cliffjumper's episode a few months back.)
2.) I keep hearing that Adam Baldwin quit. By choice. (I have yet to confirm that. I keep trying, but nada. People keep saying it, though.)

1 for sure is set in stone, if 2 is true, well then that ain't happenin'. Which saddens me.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8717
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby That Bot » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:42 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
It's true he hasn't done much, but he's basically the Decepticon equivalent of Ratchet. I consider all the unique characters that appear regularly to be "main" characters, because this show has a pretty small cast by Transformers standards. Other people may choose to define it differently.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1023
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Handels-Messerschmitt » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 am

I think Knock Out is as much of a main character as Soundwave is. He doesn't hang out around Megatron as much but he appears and does things throughout the entirety of the show with pretty good regularity. He isn't just their doctor, either, he actually interacts with the autobots as well. He could def do with more screentime, though.
Handels-Messerschmitt
Godmaster
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:11 pm

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:36 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Autobot032 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:He definitely needs an episode all to himself, or a flash back with Breakdown,


A flashback episode with Breakdown. Yes, yes, yes!

'Bro said at NYCC that Knock Out would be experimenting with that Synth-En from season 1 next season. Anyone else been thinking that he'll use it on Breakdown's corpse? :-?


I highly doubt it, for two reasons:

1.) The show runners said once a character dies, they're dead and stay dead. (They did not rule out flash backs, as evidenced by Cliffjumper's episode a few months back.)
2.) I keep hearing that Adam Baldwin quit. By choice. (I have yet to confirm that. I keep trying, but nada. People keep saying it, though.)

1 for sure is set in stone, if 2 is true, well then that ain't happenin'. Which saddens me.

Here's the twist: it's not Breakdown.

It's his body, but he has no memories of being who he was. He's just a mindless muscle drone powered by synth-en.

It's not technically reviving Breakdown. ;)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:01 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
PrymeStriker wrote:Here's the twist: it's not Breakdown.

It's his body, but he has no memories of being who he was. He's just a mindless muscle drone powered by synth-en.

It's not technically reviving Breakdown. ;)


So, a variation of Energon that can revive the dead, but only as a mindless brute. They did that already.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28798
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:14 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Shadowman wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Here's the twist: it's not Breakdown.

It's his body, but he has no memories of being who he was. He's just a mindless muscle drone powered by synth-en.

It's not technically reviving Breakdown. ;)


So, a variation of Energon that can revive the dead, but only as a mindless brute. They did that already.


Yes. Out to make Dark Energon redundant.

Or Knock Out could use it on himself.

...

It'll be Dreadwing's death all over again. R.I.P, Knock Out.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:23 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
PrymeStriker wrote:Yes. Out to make Dark Energon redundant.


Yeah, but the whole Zombies-con thing is just a side-effect of Dark Energon. It would come with a strength boost, sure, but not the telepathic link to anyone else using it, or to the Dark God from before the beginning of time.

PrymeStriker wrote:Or Knock Out could use it on himself.

...

It'll be Dreadwing's death all over again. R.I.P, Knock Out.


Technically it would be Skyquake's death all over again.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28798
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Shadowman wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Or Knock Out could use it on himself.

...

It'll be Dreadwing's death all over again. R.I.P, Knock Out.


Technically it would be Skyquake's death all over again.



Actually, I meant the Synthetic Energon's negative effects would cause Knock Out to do something rash, forcing Megatron to dispose of him.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Handels-Messerschmitt wrote:I think Knock Out is as much of a main character as Soundwave is. He doesn't hang out around Megatron as much but he appears and does things throughout the entirety of the show with pretty good regularity. He isn't just their doctor, either, he actually interacts with the autobots as well. He could def do with more screentime, though.
I'd consider Soundwave a secondary character also. Same with Dreadwing (though, like Knock Out, he too walked the fine line between secondary and main character status... then he died).

I'd say Knock Out as major a character as Bulk and Skull. Doesn't make him any less lovable, though. ;)

Really, the only Decepticons in this show who have been almost consistently in the main character status would be Megatron (after episode 13) and Starscream. Everyone else has been treated as either a secondary, minor, or guest star character.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 pm

That's one of my favorite parts about this show...most shows you could identify who the main characters are, like say Hot Shot in Armada vs other Autobots, whether it focuses on either faction more, etc. But I feel like each character has had a good amount of screentime and development, and it's not really like there's main characters winning every battle or anything, everyone seems pretty equal and important.

Dreadwing however, needed MUCH more screentime. I loved him!! :sad:
User avatar
YRQRM0
Pretender
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:13 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
YRQRM0 wrote:Dreadwing however, needed MUCH more screentime. I loved him!! :sad:


Dreadwing, unfortunately, followed Breakdown's footsteps. Semi-important on his debut episode, got one more episode focusing on him, slowly lacks screen-time and dialogue, and dies without settling his rivalry with Wheeljack.

At least Dreadwing had closure with Optimus. Poor Dreadwing. :-(
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby TurboMMaster » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:53 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
I just wonder did Airachnid die, I hope so, not because I don't like her, but because I really want to se any Fembot body reduced into scrap in any cartoon series... Also it would be hard to explain how she survived thisif she was in stasis.

So many options in next seazon... I simply can't wait.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
TurboMMaster wrote:I just wonder did Airachnid die, I hope so, not because I don't like her, but because I really want to se any Fembot body reduced into scrap in any cartoon series... Also it would be hard to explain how she survived thisif she was in stasis.

So many options in next seazon... I simply can't wait.



She wasn't simply in stasis. She was in a stasis pod. We don't really know if such a blast could simply set Airachnid free rather than kill her.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby TurboMMaster » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
I don't think this is a good idea. After all, the only female character who do'sent survive end of the series in cartoon was so far only Airazor, bu yet she was'nt killed directly. So killing a Fembot would be a interesting new idea in a TV series.

But to be honest, I would prefer to creators killed of Arcee, because she is propably only predictable character in the series. Especially since she got so many episodes even if it seems they dos'ent want to give her a really good character development.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Handels-Messerschmitt » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Wanting the woman to die because she is a woman is kind of, uh...
Handels-Messerschmitt
Godmaster
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:11 pm

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Handels-Messerschmitt wrote:Wanting the woman to die because she is a woman is kind of, uh...


Yeah, that's pretty messed up...
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28798
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby TurboMMaster » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Wanting the woman to die because she is a woman is kind of, uh...
Not because she is a woman, but because I wanna see how creators break some of old rules. Considering that in this show humans death are at least suggested or shown indirect way, this is possible.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I think what TurboMMaster means is that, in most shows, the females almost always survive because they are females. If one didn't survive, however, that would be something new and outside the standard norm.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Sabrblade wrote:I think what TurboMMaster means is that, in most shows, the females almost always survive because they are females. If one didn't survive, however, that would be something new and outside the standard norm.


Now, when you say "shows" do you mean just Transformers, or shows in general? If it's the latter, I'd like to point out Gundam to you, simply as an example, because saying female survive "most shows" is a pretty big generalization.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28798
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Shadowman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I think what TurboMMaster means is that, in most shows, the females almost always survive because they are females. If one didn't survive, however, that would be something new and outside the standard norm.


Now, when you say "shows" do you mean just Transformers, or shows in general? If it's the latter, I'd like to point out Gundam to you, simply as an example, because saying female survive "most shows" is a pretty big generalization.
Transformers.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Arcee. If they kill one fembot in Prime, let it be her.

I don't hate Arcee. I'd want her gone over Airachnid, however. I've been saying this since "Toxicity," but they really need to kill a main Autobot.

Also, I've thought about this for a while. What if a friend from Smokescreen's boot camp (Maybe Mirage?) came to Earth and joined Team Prime. A few episodes later, that Autobot dies due to Smokescreen's careless actions. I think it would develop Smokescreen as both a character and a warrior.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:Also, I've thought about this for a while. What if a friend from Smokescreen's boot camp (Maybe Mirage?) came to Earth and joined Team Prime. A few episodes later, that Autobot dies due to Smokescreen's careless actions. I think it would develop Smokescreen as both a character and a warrior.
They already pulled the "main Autobot's friend dies to enhance his/her character development" card with Cliffjumper and Arcee.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16366
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Prime Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Also, I've thought about this for a while. What if a friend from Smokescreen's boot camp (Maybe Mirage?) came to Earth and joined Team Prime. A few episodes later, that Autobot dies due to Smokescreen's careless actions. I think it would develop Smokescreen as both a character and a warrior.
They already pulled the "main Autobot's friend dies to enhance his/her character development" card with Cliffjumper and Arcee.


And also Tailgate and Arcee. And also Smokescreen and Arcee for all of five minutes.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28798
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014