Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Single Most Awesome Movie Ever

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

The Single Most Awesome Movie Ever

Postby Senor Hugo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:15 pm

So awesome I had to capitalize the first letter of every word to make it apparent just how awesome it is.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998
Image
Senor Hugo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6350
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Postby jprime69 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:39 pm

yeah, that was pretty cool. Very well animated, and the ending rocked!
jprime69
Combiner
Posts: 448
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 7:23 pm
Location: San Mateo, CA

Postby The Happy Locust » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
That was beyond words... :shock: :grin:
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:52 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
lol. Holy ****. It takes a severe amount of awesome to have my chuckling nervously. This did it....Though the ending sucked.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11044
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Shadowman » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:21 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
The fighting was awesome, then they brought on the lesbians.

Give this man an Emmy. :APPLAUSE:
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Duke of Luns » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:11 pm

;)^ , that was cool. Not thought provoking or anything(well, maybe the surprise ending), but that was certainly worth seeing.

Everyone needs a little awsome fight scene every now and then.
Image
Duke of Luns
Faction Commander
Posts: 4176
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:19 pm
Location: North Central West Virginia

Postby Dragonslayer » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:59 pm

Motto: "Never underestimate me. You might not live to regret it."
Weapon: Photon Laser
Wait...Master Chief is a chick?! :shock: :shock:



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY WHOLE LIFE IS MEANINGLESS NOW! :BOOM:



Still, that was pretty damn cool! 8)
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Shadowman » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:03 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Dragonslayer wrote:Wait...Master Chief is a chick?! :shock: :shock:



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY WHOLE LIFE IS MEANINGLESS NOW! :BOOM:


Dude, he she is a hot asian lesbian.

Still, the thought of a woman being the manliest entity in gaming kind of hits hard. In the nuts.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Dragonslayer » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Motto: "Never underestimate me. You might not live to regret it."
Weapon: Photon Laser
Shadowman wrote:
Dragonslayer wrote:Wait...Master Chief is a chick?! :shock: :shock:



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MY WHOLE LIFE IS MEANINGLESS NOW! :BOOM:


Dude, he she is a hot asian lesbian.

Still, the thought of a woman being the manliest entity in gaming kind of hits hard. In the nuts.

Yeah, so it about evens out :grin:
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby TheMuffin » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:35 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
That isn't Master Chief. It's the female Spartan from one of the newer DOA games. Spartan-117 is a dude named John.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11044
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Senor Hugo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:08 pm

Nightwatcher wrote:That isn't Master Chief. It's the female Spartan from one of the newer DOA games. Spartan-117 is a dude named John.


Exactly. Master Chief from Halo and Halo 2 is a guy. However, in the 3 Halo novels they stated that there were 32 Spartans both man and woman. And in the Halo Graphic Novel that came out a little before X-mas, there was a short story of a female soldier testing out the Mk 2 armor.
Image
Senor Hugo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6350
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Postby TheMuffin » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:35 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Indeed. Makes me wish this final Halo game would finally tie the books in with the game. They are already but sort of run beside it. Sad because I want to see what Kelly looks like. Or John for that matter.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11044
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: The Single Most Awesome Movie Ever

Postby YouFearGalvatron » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:58 am

Senor Hugo wrote:So awesome I had to capitalize the first letter of every word to make it apparent just how awesome it is.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998


Very cool clip. Samus would have won. Seriously.

But the film Casshern is better. Check it out if you can.

http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers/casshern_large.html

Nothing like tearing apart robots with your bear hands! :CON:
YouFearGalvatron

Postby Phategod1 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:58 am

That was freaking tits great job man I love the ending and the credit Nintendo and Bungie are awesome continue being awesome and dont sue me.
My gamer tag is PHATEGODPRIME Im too lazy to put the little fancy one here.
Phategod1
Godmaster
Posts: 1599
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:01 am

Re: The Single Most Awesome Movie Ever

Postby TheMuffin » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:51 am

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
YouFearGalvatron wrote:
Senor Hugo wrote:So awesome I had to capitalize the first letter of every word to make it apparent just how awesome it is.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998


Very cool clip. Samus would have won. Seriously.

But the film Casshern is better. Check it out if you can.

http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers/casshern_large.html

Nothing like tearing apart robots with your bear hands! :CON:


To be brutally honest I think that looks like crap. I like the style of the shots and stuff, but the movie looks to be horrible.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11044
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: The Single Most Awesome Movie Ever

Postby Shadowman » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:41 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Nightwatcher wrote:
YouFearGalvatron wrote:
Senor Hugo wrote:So awesome I had to capitalize the first letter of every word to make it apparent just how awesome it is.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998


Very cool clip. Samus would have won. Seriously.

But the film Casshern is better. Check it out if you can.

http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers/casshern_large.html

Nothing like tearing apart robots with your bear hands! :CON:


To be brutally honest I think that looks like crap. I like the style of the shots and stuff, but the movie looks to be horrible.


I have to disagree with you there. Besides looking like it amounts to "The First Power Ranger," it looks like it'd be the kind of Japanese Action flick that I'd desperately want to see subbed.

I don't care if it doesn't make it to threater, I'd get it off bittorrent. If it came out after that, I'd go see it on the silver screen.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28916
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Single Most Awesome Movie Ever

Postby YouFearGalvatron » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:59 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Nightwatcher wrote:
YouFearGalvatron wrote:
Senor Hugo wrote:So awesome I had to capitalize the first letter of every word to make it apparent just how awesome it is.

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998


Very cool clip. Samus would have won. Seriously.

But the film Casshern is better. Check it out if you can.

http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers/casshern_large.html

Nothing like tearing apart robots with your bear hands! :CON:


To be brutally honest I think that looks like crap. I like the style of the shots and stuff, but the movie looks to be horrible.


I have to disagree with you there. Besides looking like it amounts to "The First Power Ranger," it looks like it'd be the kind of Japanese Action flick that I'd desperately want to see subbed.

I don't care if it doesn't make it to threater, I'd get it off bittorrent. If it came out after that, I'd go see it on the silver screen.


Shadowman, it is good. I have seen it, and I own a burned copy.

I too am waiting for it to hit theaters, and be imported on DVD, not the bootleged ones on ebay, Amazon, etc.

You might also want to know that Dreamworks purchased the rights to re-make Casshern as a totally new film. This version here cost only 6 million to make. Imagine a budget of 100 million.

Here is another clip for the doubters...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGAJF1uoWDE

Repent! And thou shalt be amazed!
YouFearGalvatron


Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014