Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby soundwave14 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:05 am

Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I am not questioning if it is the same guy or not.... All I am saying is that it would be nice to have a movie accurate version but as Kanrabat as pointed out it is impossible due to licensing.
soundwave14
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:46 am
Location: Kent Uk

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 am

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:
soundwave14 wrote:Here you go


Image
Image


You're telling me that isn't just the same guy with a different alt mode?


Sigh...
You dint bother to read the Wiki, did you?
At least, read the toy descriptions and the notes at the end.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Mirage_%28Movie%29


Hey, I can't be expected to read about anything from the :michaelbay:-verse.
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Skywarp64 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:
You're telling me that isn't just the same guy with a different alt mode?


Sigh...
You dint bother to read the Wiki, did you?
At least, read the toy descriptions and the notes at the end.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Mirage_%28Movie%29


Hey, I can't be expected to read about anything from the :michaelbay:-verse.


GO TO YOUR ROOM AND NO SUPPER!
Image
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:40 am

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:
You're telling me that isn't just the same guy with a different alt mode?


Sigh...
You dint bother to read the Wiki, did you?
At least, read the toy descriptions and the notes at the end.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Mirage_%28Movie%29


Hey, I can't be expected to read about anything from the :michaelbay:-verse.


GO TO YOUR ROOM AND NO SUPPER!
Image


I'm already in my room. Dinner, depending on how you look at it, was either several hours ago or not til several hours from now.
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I wish they'd re-do Masterpiece Ultra Magnus so that he'd actually look like Ultra Magnus rather than a white Optimus Prime.
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Skywarp64 wrote:I wish they'd re-do Masterpiece Ultra Magnus so that he'd actually look like Ultra Magnus rather than a white Optimus Prime.


Image

Kinda late on the news, aren't you?


http://tfsource.com/masterpiece/mp-22-ultramagnus/
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I want Masterpiece versions of the movie designs. ROTF leader class OP showed that it's actually possible to make an accurate, transformable toy of the movie designs, and I want more where that came from.

That said, I don't know if it's even possible for the AOE designs. The guys at TT will probably figure something out, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I want Masterpiece versions of the movie designs. ROTF leader class OP showed that it's actually possible to make an accurate, transformable toy of the movie designs, and I want more where that came from.

That said, I don't know if it's even possible for the AOE designs. The guys at TT will probably figure something out, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.


Leader Class toys are as close to MPs as we'll ever get. Takara premium versions, that is.
As for truly accurate MPs of AoE, it would require 200$ figures, making RotF Leader Optimus's transformation look like a Go Bot's.
Or, you know, discovering that "transformtonium":
Image
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:I wish they'd re-do Masterpiece Ultra Magnus so that he'd actually look like Ultra Magnus rather than a white Optimus Prime.


Image

Kinda late on the news, aren't you?


http://tfsource.com/masterpiece/mp-22-ultramagnus/


:lol: Yes, indeed. I live under a rock, you see.

I've also been wishing they'd do an Ultra Magnus repaint of this mold:
Image
So I'm guessing that already happened as well?
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Skywarp64 wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:Image



I've also been wishing they'd do an Ultra Magnus repaint of this mold:
Image
So I'm guessing that already happened as well?


I dunno about that one. I wouldn't be surprized. One thing to make sure is to search TF WIKI.
Main page:
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page

what you usually do is you write the name of the character (Ultra magnus) and it's universe, (G1) plus (toys) plus (Transformers wiki) on google. Click on the TF wiki link. Skip the story bits and go straight for the toys section. You'll see EVERYTHING.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ultra_Magnus_%28G1%29/toys
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I want Masterpiece versions of the movie designs. ROTF leader class OP showed that it's actually possible to make an accurate, transformable toy of the movie designs, and I want more where that came from.

That said, I don't know if it's even possible for the AOE designs. The guys at TT will probably figure something out, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.


Leader Class toys are as close to MPs as we'll ever get. Takara premium versions, that is.
As for truly accurate MPs of AoE, it would require 200$ figures, making RotF Leader Optimus's transformation look like a Go Bot's.
Or, you know, discovering that "transformtonium":
Image


Well, seeing as MP UM is $200 and MP-10 OP is even more expensive, a $200 MP AoE OP would be considered reasonalble, if not downright cheap.

LOL! Transformium might be the only way we'll get show accurate AOE figs.

Speaking of which, AOE is the first movie line where I won't be buying a single toy of. No skin off Hasbro's nose though, as I'm not their target audience. I will be getting the DMK kits, however.

I'm hoping for more characters being made for the DMK line, as given the way these new characters transform, the only show accurate TF will be a non-transforming model kit.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby petro rabbit » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:41 pm

A new fort max, scorponok,..........and a HEADMASTER arcee!
User avatar
petro rabbit
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Speaking of which, AOE is the first movie line where I won't be buying a single toy of.


There's lot of great stuff in AoE in two categories: Deluxes and voyagers. Especially voyagers. Evasion Optimus is considered the best movie voyager next to Battle Blades Optimus. The dinobots are mostly amazing. Galvatron put shellforming to the next level and Bulk.. I mean Hound universaly dropped everyone's jaw in amazement.

I'm calling it right now, you'll regret missing some of those figures down the line.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Speaking of which, AOE is the first movie line where I won't be buying a single toy of.


There's lot of great stuff in AoE in two categories: Deluxes and voyagers. Especially voyagers. Evasion Optimus is considered the best movie voyager next to Battle Blades Optimus. The dinobots are mostly amazing. Galvatron put shellforming to the next level and Bulk.. I mean Hound universaly dropped everyone's jaw in amazement.

I'm calling it right now, you'll regret missing some of those figures down the line.


The thing with my collection is that I'm fast running out of space, and any TF I buy these days is mostly to buff up my MP collection.

I'm also an OCD case when it comes to scale, and as awesome as EM OP is, he's too small to scale in with ROTF leader class OP.

Now if only the Dinobots were in-scale, I'd buy each and every one of them.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:36 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:The thing with my collection is that I'm fast running out of space, and any TF I buy these days is mostly to buff up my MP collection.

I'm also an OCD case when it comes to scale, and as awesome as EM OP is, he's too small to scale in with ROTF leader class OP.

Now if only the Dinobots were in-scale, I'd buy each and every one of them.


So, exclusively Leader Class as a base and the rest to scale? That a way to severly restrict a collection. To each their own like they say. As for perfect scaling, it will be hard because HasTak change scales all the time. Some voyagers are bigger than some leader, some characters in the same size class outscale each others, ect. I prefer to enjoy the toy as is. It's much more simpler.

Even though I like Leader AoE Optimus, his backpack prevent him from being "MP" quality. However, you could always display him in his PERFECT vehicle mode. As for Leader AoE Grimlock, his bot mode is good, but his dino mode look derpy.

I really wonder how the toys for the next Movie will be...
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:So, exclusively Leader Class as a base and the rest to scale? That a way to severly restrict a collection.


LOL, that's the whole point! If I didn't put any restrictions to my collections, I'd be renting storage units to house my TF's. :lol:

Combined with the various random Japanese model kits and figmas I collect, my room is already full to capacity. Some are already back in their boxes and in storage to save space. Everything is now displayed on a rotational basis, except my Hot Toys figures.

-Kanrabat- wrote: To each their own like they say. As for perfect scaling, it will be hard because HasTak change scales all the time. Some voyagers are bigger than some leader, some characters in the same size class outscale each others, ect. I prefer to enjoy the toy as is. It's much more simpler.


And I totally agree with that; in fact, I used to do the exact same thing. Didn't care if ROTF voyager Starscream was out of scale with leader Megatron--I just gave him his own display space. But as the space shrunk, I had to consolidate my collection to only include one single representation of a character in a given continuity, and no out-of-scale characters or "no-showers".

For instance:

Movieverse - leader class: Megatron, OP, Starscream, Jetfire

- voyager: Ratchet, Ironhide
- deluxe: BB, Jazz, Sideswipe, Arcee sisters, Twins


NOTE: Since I still had a ton of space back when I started out collecting in 2007, I also bought deluxe Brawl and Boncrushes, as well as voyager The Fallen, Longhaul, Blackout and Starscream. When space started getting scarce, I had to put those in storage.

Nowadays, I have to restrict myself to mostly G1-esque figs that help boost my MP collection, and even among those, I try to skip the more obscure ones.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Even though I like Leader AoE Optimus, his backpack prevent him from being "MP" quality. However, you could always display him in his PERFECT vehicle mode. As for Leader AoE Grimlock, his bot mode is good, but his dino mode look derpy.

I really wonder how the toys for the next Movie will be...


That's exactly what I thought. Get rid of his truck shell, and you basically have a screen-accurate model of his CGI likeness AND a truck on the side!

I thought of going that route myself, but the DMK kit makes it much easier to paint, with everything in separate parts. Also, I got a commission from an old friend who pre-ordered a DMK AOE OP kit but got cold feet about building it himself. I just thought I'd get a DMK kit myself, try it out and then work on his kit.

I also wonder what the next movie's toys will look like.

What I HOPE will happen is that they'll get ILM and HasTak's designers to work together, so that there won't be such a massive gap between CGI and toy. The way things are, ILM simply designs the TF's any way they please, transformability be damned. HasTak designers then have the unenviable task of turning the untransformable into something not only transformable, but also fits the maximum number of allowed parts and plastic volume, as well as being easy to transform AND child-safe.

ROTF leader class OP was a small miracle, and as with most miracles, they don't happen all that often.

For TF5, I hope that they'll try to go for an "armored" theme, as in bulky, squat military plating. That way, even with HasTak's "simple is better" policy, the CGI bots will also have simpler "practical" transformations, but with some added effects to make them look fancier. What I mean is that the CGI bots' armor will go into a sort of exploded view, exposing the internal gears and whatnot, and show the internal parts moving around and shifting, before the armor rearranges and compacts into alt mode. That way the actual transformation remains simple, but looks complex.

It may be borderline shellforming, but it can't possibly be worse than "floating lego-forming".

And the best part of this is that, unlike with AOE OP and gang, there's no need to "hide" their car parts, as the armor ARE their car parts. It also brings back a more nostalgic form of transformation, where it's the robot's limbs (encased in armor) that make up the car parts, instead of just a shell.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Metro Prime » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Motto: ""Imitation is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Four Masterpiece-scale figures that resemble the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They transform and combine to form the Turtle Van, and there will be multiple variants based on different TMNT continuities. i.e: The Shellraiser from the 2012 Nick show, the Battle Shell from the 2003 series, and so on.
Last edited by Metro Prime on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Metro Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:34 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Metro Prime wrote:Four Masterpiece-scale figures that resemble the Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles. They transform and combine to form the Turtle Van, and there will be multiple variants based on different TMNT continuities. i.e: The Shellraiser from the 2012 Niick show, the Battle Shell from the 2003 series, and so on.


Did you know...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=transfor ... ciJBsHM%3A

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... oad+ready+

I have this one:
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Midnight_Fox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:27 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Metro Prime wrote:Four Masterpiece-scale figures that resemble the Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles. They transform and combine to form the Turtle Van, and there will be multiple variants based on different TMNT continuities. i.e: The Shellraiser from the 2012 Niick show, the Battle Shell from the 2003 series, and so on.


Did you know...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=transfor ... ciJBsHM%3A

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... oad+ready+

I have this one:


I had the Donatello from that line. Also, the giant baby turtle that turned into a half-track for the figures.
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1644
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Location: Prattville, AL
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 am

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Just thought of a major one.

You know Gnashteeth, that one purple t-rex minicon we all like to pretend is a teeny tiny Beast Wars Megatron?
Image
And how the effect works even better on Chromebite, the repaint we all like to pretend is a teeny tiny Beast Wars Transmetal Megatron?
Image

Well, I wish we had a mini-con that transformed into a black gorilla so we could have a teeny tiny Optimus Primal to match the teeny tiny Beast Wars Megatron.
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby TulioDude » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:22 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:

Now if only the Dinobots were in-scale, I'd buy each and every one of them.


You could say that they're in scale with each other.
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:24 am

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Just thought of yet another one.

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but I'd like to see a portion of the Generations line dedicated to bringing the Rescue Bots transformers to life in more advanced ways, with cartoon-accurate, fully articulated robot modes and more complex transformations so as to make such articulation possible. (Although not TOO complex...)
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Moonshot » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
IDW Generations Sky-Lynx and Overlord.
User avatar
Moonshot
Minibot
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 pm
Location: Kentucky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:15 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
I dunno if it was mentionned before, but I doubt either Hasbro nor Takara will ever make a Masterpiece God Ginrai. Meaning the little Ginrai, his Transtector, the trailer for the supermode, and Godbomber for the ultimate mode. Fully articulated, with as much functions and modes as the original.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
I dunno if I already said it or not, but I really want Animated Tux to be a reality:

Image

I know Animated is dead and will never be resurected. So, 3rd party companies, please make this happen!
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2539
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion