Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Motto: "It's best to want AND have!"
Weapon: Plasma Mine Blaster
Voyager-class TF: Prime Insecticon. Preferably with a Hardshell redeco down the line.
We're all just products of our programming... And there always seem to be a few glitches.
Nemesis Primal
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Nemesis Primal on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Rank: N/A
Courage: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
What I want:

* Prime Deluxe Smokescreen, all new mold
* Prime Voyager Shockwave, all new mold
* Prime Voyager Insecticon, all new mold

What we'll get:

* Prime Deluxe Smokescreen, retool of Prime Knock Out
* Prime Deluxe Shockwave, repaint of FoC Shockwave
* Prime Deluxe Insecticon, retool of FoC Kickback

:roll:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby craggy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Forget Prime, and WFC/FOC and all of that. I want...and won't get...some IDW TFs.

Deluxes:
Wave 1 : RID
Arcee
Prowl
Metalhawk
Sky-Byte
Blurr
Ironhide

Wave 2: MTMTE
Chromedome
Tailgate (w/ Rewind)
Ratchet
Drift
Skids
Rodimus

Wave 3: MTMTE
Brainstorm
Swerve (w/ Rung)
Whirl
Spinister
Fulcrum
Vos

Voyagers:
Wave 1:
Turmoil
Ultra Magnus

Wave 2:
Tarn
Fortress Maximus

Wave 3:
Grimlock
Overlord

Leader/Supreme class:
Omega Supreme
Monstructor

that'd keep me happy for a while.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4687
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Noshrok Grimskull » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Motto: ""If you think I'm crazy, you should see the people I'm locked up with.""
Weapon: Armor Axe
IDW you say?

Give me Twin Twist, Topspin and Rotorstorm!
Currently looking for:
- the projectile for Cybertron Supreme Class Starscream's arm cannon
- a gun barrel for Classics Jetfire's (the little black thingy that plugs onto the front of his swing-out shoulder cannons)
- the rotor for Micromaster Tracer (from the Military Patrol)

If you have one of the above and want to part with it, please PM me!
User avatar
Noshrok Grimskull
Micromaster
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:29 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby AdamFett » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 am

Motto: "''In the end, it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.''"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Masterpiece Beast Wars Megatron
Image

BUY/SELL/TRADE FEEDBACK: adamfett-no-worries-with-him-t90266.php

PLEASE HELP ME GET A MASTERPIECE GRIMLOCK: want-masterpiece-grimlock-please-read-t89996.php
User avatar
AdamFett
Minibot
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 pm
Location: Oglala, SD
Watch AdamFett on YouTube
Buy from AdamFett on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Arms Micron Arcee, HASBRO version...

Image
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2467
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby RhA » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
That was the first thing I thought of when I first saw AM Arcee. Seeing it now isn't funny, it just makes sense.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Bumblebee and Blazemaster, G1 Dreadwing & G1 Darkwind.
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3996
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:07 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
RhA wrote:That was the first thing I thought of when I first saw AM Arcee. Seeing it now isn't funny, it just makes sense.


Yeah, I bet someone, somewhere, made the mod. What were they thinking, making the micron's port in that shape, and especially PINK?

Image

:HEADHURTS:

So, I'm pretty sure Hasbro will NEVER bring that thing (nor any Arms Microns) outside of Japan.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2467
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 am

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Okay, I've got one more. Remember the Animated legends class molds? Optimus, Bee, Screamer, and Prowl?

Well, I think it'd be awesome to have a legends-scale version of Animated Megatron. It'd be useful since there's already a Prime and a Scream, and it would help balance the power of the set since it previously consisted of 3 Autobots and only 1 Decepticon.
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Philosophus Prime » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Motto: "Act only on that maxim whereby thou canst at the same time will that it should become a universal law."
Greetings all! I'm new here, and this topic looks like one I'd like to weight in on, so it should be fitting for a first post.

Animated Omega Supreme

Classics/Universe Cosmos (Deluxe Class)

Classics/Universe Sky Lynx (Preferably Leader Class, though Voyager would be fine)

Also, since the topic is about Hasbro not making figures we want... I'm still waiting for my Cybertron Starscream Voyager Class... and I know I'm waiting in vain... :KREMZEEK:
Philosophus Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 pm
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 4
Rank: N/A
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:31 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Philosophus Prime wrote:Greetings all! I'm new here, and this topic looks like one I'd like to weight in on, so it should be fitting for a first post.

Animated Omega Supreme

Classics/Universe Cosmos (Deluxe Class)

Classics/Universe Sky Lynx (Preferably Leader Class, though Voyager would be fine)

Also, since the topic is about Hasbro not making figures we want... I'm still waiting for my Cybertron Starscream Voyager Class... and I know I'm waiting in vain... :KREMZEEK:


First of all, WELCOME TO SEIBERTRON!
That's one great first post you got there. Appart Skylinx, your wishlist is my wishlist as well.

PARTY TIME!
:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
Image
:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2467
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
A very good list indeed. Welcome to seibertron!
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3298
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Red 50 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
At first I was thinking about a transformer, who would turn into a limousine (and NOT a Camaro-limo), but then i figured: why not TWO? A two-pack of deluxe-sized transformers who can be combined in alt-mode to form one whole limousine!
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Va'al » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Someone MUST have said this already, but it would be nice to get some plastic love for the MTMTE/RID characters.

Especially the DJD.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6547
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby RAcast » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Red 50 wrote:At first I was thinking about a transformer, who would turn into a limousine (and NOT a Camaro-limo), but then i figured: why not TWO? A two-pack of deluxe-sized transformers who can be combined in alt-mode to form one whole limousine!

I'm all for the return of the micromaster combiners. xD Which reminds me, did they have an official title? Because "Micromaster combiner" just makes me think of the six-combiner gestalts, not the two-little-robots-that-form-one-little-vehicle fellows.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2814
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Breakdown 2099 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Motto: "Bragging is the right of all awesome beings!"
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
RAcast wrote:
Red 50 wrote:At first I was thinking about a transformer, who would turn into a limousine (and NOT a Camaro-limo), but then i figured: why not TWO? A two-pack of deluxe-sized transformers who can be combined in alt-mode to form one whole limousine!

I'm all for the return of the micromaster combiners. xD Which reminds me, did they have an official title? Because "Micromaster combiner" just makes me think of the six-combiner gestalts, not the two-little-robots-that-form-one-little-vehicle fellows.


Micromaster Combiner was, Uninspiringly, Hasbro's designation. The only variation on the theme being the respective teams ie battle squad etc
Wanted:
Both of the McDonalds Prime Breakdown Happy Meal Toys (sealed only)
Breakdown 2099
Combiner
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 am
Location: Sydney, Australia.

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby craggy » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Va'al wrote:Someone MUST have said this already, but it would be nice to get some plastic love for the MTMTE/RID characters.

Especially the DJD.
a page or two back. :D
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4687
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Va'al » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
craggy wrote:
Va'al wrote:Someone MUST have said this already, but it would be nice to get some plastic love for the MTMTE/RID characters.

Especially the DJD.
a page or two back. :D


Then I agree with whoever said it.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6547
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby ausbot » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'd still love some PCC insecticons, prdacons, and a train powercore!
User avatar
ausbot
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:34 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby Skywarp64 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Motto: "There must be an easier way."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I have a feeling I've said this already, but I want a US release of Legends-scale Skywarp.
Does anyone have Cybertron Optimus Prime's wings hanging around that they don't need?

I never managed to attach the wings to mine and I thought I'd stashed them somewhere to try again later, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone has 'em and is willing to sell 'em, please contact me.

Thank you.

-----------------
Image
#TillAllAreOne
User avatar
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Posts: 1523
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
It may have been mentioned before, but there's one thing that I want that is sure to be never done officially.

TF Prime Airachnid, VOYAGER, TRIPLE CHANGER, and SHOW ACCURATE.

I have the Arms Micron and yes, I can confirm it's badness. She have one ugly robot mode and very limited posability due to her bad design. Also, no half-spider mode. I still kind of like her, but she could have been so much more as a voyager.
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2467
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:...she could have been so much more as a voyager.


I'll say. Scale-wise, she could still be around the size of a rather large deluxe, with the majority of her plastic devoted to her spider legs to amp up her height and size. Hasbro's always looking for ways to skimp on plastic, anyways.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2219
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:...she could have been so much more as a voyager.


I'll say. Scale-wise, she could still be around the size of a rather large deluxe, with the majority of her plastic devoted to her spider legs to amp up her height and size. Hasbro's always looking for ways to skimp on plastic, anyways.


But Airachnid is supposed to be shorter than Knock Out, which is pretty much where she is now. In fact, she needs to be smaller. If she got a Voyager, she wouldn't stand any shorter than Soundwave and she'd be in terrible scale with everyone. And the only pro is that she gets a better figure? I'll take the Deluxe we have now, or make a new mold.

Image

Don't go higher than a Deluxe. >:oP
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
PrymeStriker wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:...she could have been so much more as a voyager.


I'll say. Scale-wise, she could still be around the size of a rather large deluxe, with the majority of her plastic devoted to her spider legs to amp up her height and size. Hasbro's always looking for ways to skimp on plastic, anyways.


But Airachnid is supposed to be shorter than Knock Out, which is pretty much where she is now. In fact, she needs to be smaller. If she got a Voyager, she wouldn't stand any shorter than Soundwave and she'd be in terrible scale with everyone. And the only pro is that she gets a better figure? I'll take the Deluxe we have now, or make a new mold.

Image

Don't go higher than a Deluxe. >:oP


A voyager Airachnid won't hurt anyone. Since she's already available as a deluxe, those who don't like a better but larger figure can stick with the deluxe.

Don't like? Don't buy. ;)

But...in an ideal world, and this is a thread about figs you know Hasbro will never make, yeah, a new and better deluxe is the way to go.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2219
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: The TF you want but you know Hasbro will NEVER make... ;_;

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hastak have proven multiple times that they can make marvelous deluxes. So, a very show accurate Airachnid, triple changer, but with the level of engeneering and quality of an Alternity figure. Add die-cast too in key parts for awesomness and stability.

I know, this would never be a 15$ figure. Who care. I'd pay 100$ for that Airachnid...
WHO IS MOTHER?
Image
Click HERE to find out!

My other customs:
TRASH TALK and HOT AIR!
Also, see the Seeker Brothers, APETIMUS SUPREME, PYROFLASH, and RUSTBUCKET.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Gestalt
Posts: 2467
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014