Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

The Walking Dead Thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Editor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 am

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
spoiler marking for those who haven't read the comic.

IMO, the main points as far as I could tell of the CDC (which Kirkman admits he wasn't aware was in Atlanta when he start the comic) was:

a) to point out this is world-wide.
b) to advance the Andrea / Dale relationship without having them resort to sex.
c) to write Jacqui (who was filling Donna's spot at the camp) out of future stories as they seem to have decided against covering the issues with that family all together.
d) to inform Rick that Lori is pregnant with Judith, in order to bring forth the Rick / Shane fight which will lead to Shane's (now overdue) death.
Image
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
User avatar
Editor
City Commander
Posts: 3236
News Credits: 8
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Vancouver, Cascadia
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby captain craig » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 am

Weapon: Twin Independent Mounted Disruptor Rays
Got caught up on the DVR over the weekend and watched the last 2 Walking Deads. This show has replaced LOST for me. Ironically the themes are similar. Survivors facing long shot odds at hope and normalacy.

This is a comic I've not picked up but next show I go to I may just see about getting a collected edition. I read where the creator(Kirkman) said that he is going to change up some things on the show vs the comic. Reason being is he thought he'd never get to 25 issues let alone 80 so he's going to mix up the dynamic. Essentially just cause you know the comic don't expect to see a direct adaptation across the board for the series.

I read where the writing staff was let go do to some union issues or something? I hope they iron that out cause that staff crafted a great 6 episodes. Would hate to rock the boat with new writers who can't maintain the magic created by S1.
Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings
Image

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1
User avatar
captain craig
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:41 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Buy from captain craig on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby SEXFIGHTER » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:52 am

Motto: "The sneaky and un-manly will awake the sleeping power of Unicron.."
Weapon: Armor Axe
This whole series was basically made and put toghther for ME. I havent seen zombies done this well in a long time, with REAL people caught up in it...THANKYOU EVERYONE WHO PUT IT TOGETHER, I LOVE IT...IF..IF ONLY IT WERE ALL RREALLLLLLLLLLLLL............... 8-}
SEXFIGHTER
Fuzor
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 am
Location: Great God damn Britain
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I like Zombieland better.

Not to say that Walking Dead isn't awesome though.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
prowl123 wrote:I like Zombieland better.

Not to say that Walking Dead isn't awesome though.


What the f*ck am I talking about? This is the best f*cking show on TV!

Season 2 is shaping up to be better than season 1 so far.

Does anybody who has read the graphic novel know if they find that little girl? It's really irritating me.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
prowl123 wrote:
prowl123 wrote:I like Zombieland better.

Not to say that Walking Dead isn't awesome though.


What the f*ck am I talking about? This is the best f*cking show on TV!

Season 2 is shaping up to be better than season 1 so far.

Does anybody who has read the graphic novel know if they find that little girl? It's really irritating me.

I haven't read it, but I know she's around later so they probably will find her. Although there are some major differences between the comic and the show such as one character who's still alive in the show was already dead in the comic at this point. Daryl and Merle aren't in the comic at all. So anything could happen in the show.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Just Negare » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 am

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I'm so loving this show right now, and while I was initially concerned they weren't following the comics, I'm not to bothered now. Its good to have something where you can't predict. Comic to show wise, = I'm really hoping they do the jail part, as those crims were great characters, and I hope to see Michonne show up, also wanting to see if Hersel is keeping zombies in the barn.
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
City Commander
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:11 pm
Location: Not at work is where.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Shane, you son of a bitch...

Now I'm kind of glad they didn't kill him yet.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Me, Grimlock! » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Weapon: Stinger Missile
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Does anybody who has read the graphic novel know if they find that little girl?


She doesn't get lost in the graphic novel.

We should probably stop expecting the show and graphic novel to do the exact thing. They're separate properties.
What the--Someone let me publish a book! Check out Not So Superpowered. At 80 pages, it's a quick read. Except for you, Burn. You'll take a week or two.

Winston wrote:Ray, if someone asks if you're a god, you... say... YES!
User avatar
Me, Grimlock!
Faction Commander
Posts: 4281
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 2:22 pm
Location: A special place in your heart
Firepower: 1

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Wigglez » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I honestly haven't read the graphic novel so I don't know who's in it, who dies, where they go etc. etc. But by the looks of things, that doesn't matter because they are changing things alot. But I'm enjoying this show very much and by the looks of things, it's only going to get better. I just hope they don't throw in a zombified creature that's like 10 feet tall and too powerful to over come like Nemesis from Resident Evil or something like that.
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
wigglez323 wrote:I honestly haven't read the graphic novel so I don't know who's in it, who dies, where they go etc. etc. But by the looks of things, that doesn't matter because they are changing things alot. But I'm enjoying this show very much and by the looks of things, it's only going to get better. I just hope they don't throw in a zombified creature that's like 10 feet tall and too powerful to over come like Nemesis from Resident Evil or something like that.


They won't be doing that.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Me, Grimlock! » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Weapon: Stinger Missile
prowl123 wrote:
wigglez323 wrote:I just hope they don't throw in a zombified creature that's like 10 feet tall and too powerful to over come like Nemesis from Resident Evil or something like that.


They won't be doing that.


No, no. Hold on. I can see Andre the Giant coming back from the dead.
What the--Someone let me publish a book! Check out Not So Superpowered. At 80 pages, it's a quick read. Except for you, Burn. You'll take a week or two.

Winston wrote:Ray, if someone asks if you're a god, you... say... YES!
User avatar
Me, Grimlock!
Faction Commander
Posts: 4281
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 2:22 pm
Location: A special place in your heart
Firepower: 1

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Overwatch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 am

Motto: "Try as they may, none can hide"
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Just watched the first episode after reading the first few posts of this thread. Gotta say, I quite enjoyed it, I'll have to make it one of my regular shows. Anyways,about to watch the second episode now. Cheers for making me aware of this show :D
User avatar
Overwatch
Mini-Con
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:18 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Me, Grimlock! wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
wigglez323 wrote:I just hope they don't throw in a zombified creature that's like 10 feet tall and too powerful to over come like Nemesis from Resident Evil or something like that.


They won't be doing that.


No, no. Hold on. I can see Andre the Giant coming back from the dead.



Yes, because you see Andre the Giant every day.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Overwatch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:21 am

Motto: "Try as they may, none can hide"
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Spent the rest of my sunday night playing catch-up. Just finished season 1, no doubt I'll be up to date in 12 hours (including time for sleep) lol. Haven't read the comic/graphic novel, so characters, relationships, storyline, etc were knew to me, but overall this is quickly becoming one of my favourite (non-comedic) tv shows.
User avatar
Overwatch
Mini-Con
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
This episode was pretty stupid. It's all about Daryl trying to climb a cliff and Glen trying to figure out if Maggie thought it was 'good.'
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Overwatch » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:20 am

Motto: "Try as they may, none can hide"
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
prowl123 wrote:This episode was pretty stupid. It's all about Daryl trying to climb a cliff and Glen trying to figure out if Maggie thought it was 'good.'


Very accurate summary sadly :lol:
One of my mates pointed out the other day that the second season drags on. When I thought about it, I found it was quite true, the storylines involving the children have take up a good 3-4 episodes.
User avatar
Overwatch
Mini-Con
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:05 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Overwatch wrote:
prowl123 wrote:This episode was pretty stupid. It's all about Daryl trying to climb a cliff and Glen trying to figure out if Maggie thought it was 'good.'


Very accurate summary sadly :lol:
One of my mates pointed out the other day that the second season drags on. When I thought about it, I found it was quite true, the storylines involving the children have take up a good 3-4 episodes.


It does. The entire season has been focused on finding the little girl, and making sure Carl doesn't die. It's all dragged out at this point.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Just Negare » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 am

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
prowl123 wrote:
It does. The entire season has been focused on finding the little girl, and making sure Carl doesn't die. It's all dragged out at this point.


Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Isnt season 2 supposed to be what, 12 episodes? They've wasted 7 with this stupid girl lost in the woods. At first I was like "OH NOOEZZZZ!" Now I'm like "I hope they find your chewed carcas you stupid girl".

Is this a lack of funding? An attempt at character development? What I love about the comics is that they focus on the survivors fighting to keep their own humanity, not just against the zombies, but against the urges and violent changes of character they need to survive.

So far they've looked for that brat, eaten some food, had some sex, and chopped a couple of zombies [which is pretty awesome], but really. It needs to move along. They could have been at the jail by now - if they wanted to include that.
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
City Commander
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:11 pm
Location: Not at work is where.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Just Negare wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
It does. The entire season has been focused on finding the little girl, and making sure Carl doesn't die. It's all dragged out at this point.


Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Isnt season 2 supposed to be what, 12 episodes? They've wasted 7 with this stupid girl lost in the woods. At first I was like "OH NOOEZZZZ!" Now I'm like "I hope they find your chewed carcas you stupid girl".

Is this a lack of funding? An attempt at character development? What I love about the comics is that they focus on the survivors fighting to keep their own humanity, not just against the zombies, but against the urges and violent changes of character they need to survive.

So far they've looked for that brat, eaten some food, had some sex, and chopped a couple of zombies [which is pretty awesome], but really. It needs to move along. They could have been at the jail by now - if they wanted to include that.

I think a lack of funding might be a factor. I read that the budget for the second season was the same as the first. Since the first season only had 6 episodes they were able to do more with it. I still love the show, but this Sophia thing is getting ridiculous.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2389
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Evil_the_Nub wrote:
Just Negare wrote:
prowl123 wrote:
It does. The entire season has been focused on finding the little girl, and making sure Carl doesn't die. It's all dragged out at this point.


Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Isnt season 2 supposed to be what, 12 episodes? They've wasted 7 with this stupid girl lost in the woods. At first I was like "OH NOOEZZZZ!" Now I'm like "I hope they find your chewed carcas you stupid girl".

Is this a lack of funding? An attempt at character development? What I love about the comics is that they focus on the survivors fighting to keep their own humanity, not just against the zombies, but against the urges and violent changes of character they need to survive.

So far they've looked for that brat, eaten some food, had some sex, and chopped a couple of zombies [which is pretty awesome], but really. It needs to move along. They could have been at the jail by now - if they wanted to include that.

I think a lack of funding might be a factor. I read that the budget for the second season was the same as the first. Since the first season only had 6 episodes they were able to do more with it. I still love the show, but this Sophia thing is getting ridiculous.


What I'm thinking now is "ACCEPT THAT SHE IS DEAD AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES YOU SORRY BASTARDS!"
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Serious spoliers here...

Only highlight if you want to know the reported synopsis of the mid season finale..

"Episode 7

“Pretty Much Dead Already”

Episode opens with Glenn revealing the presence of the walkers to the rest of the group, who promptly proceed to freak out. Maggie becomes angry with Glenn for not keeping the secret and ruins his hat in retribution. Dale gives Glenn his trademark bucket hat as a replacement. Maggie later makes a plea to Hershel for the group to stay. She and Glenn also have an argument about the walkers, after which they eventually admit their feelings, kiss and make up.

Rick and Hershel argue, with Hershel demanding the group leave within a week. Rick uses the my-wife-is-pregnant card, but Hershel’s not persuaded. Shane also wants the group to get the hell out of there because of the walkers in the barn, but Rick uses the same excuse to cool him down. However, Shane then becomes convinced that Lori’s baby is his.

Dale takes off with Shane’s guns to hide them in the swamp. Shane tracks him down and demands he give the guns back. Dale points his rifle at him and threatens to shoot. However, he backs down at the last moment, since he has no wish to become like Shane: he reveals that he knows Shane shot Otis and lied about what really happened. Shane heads back to the farm with the guns.

Hershel has Rick help him and Jimmy try to fish some walkers out of a nearby pit of quicksand and lead them into the barn with snare poles. He says the group can stay on the farm if they agree not to kill the walkers. They arrive at the farm about the same time Shane emerges from the swamp and hands out guns to other members of the group…

Shane sees the snared walkers and goes berserk. He yells at Rick and Hershel as they guide the walkers towards the barn, with the rest of the group and people in the farm looking on. He pulls his sidearm and unloads it in the chest of one of the walkers, demanding to know “Could someone who’s alive just take that? Why is it still coming?" Hershel has no answer.

He finishes off the walker with a headshot, grabs a nearby pickaxe and breaks open the barn door. Walkers pour out, T-Dog, Daryl, Shane, Glenn, and Andrea form a line and open fire. Once the dust clears, one more walker emerges. Sophia. Rick finally steps up next to the others, pulls his six-shooter and kills Sophia with a shot to the head. End episode."


source
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=50184

It supplies a pix to back this up.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18575
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Just Negare » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Reading that spoiler warmed my heart in the only way zombie killing can.

Of course, it'll be interesting to see how the series, and any subsquent seasons, play out, Sophia a zombie, Shane still alive, perhaps staying on the farm and not heading to the jail as in the comics..

I'm still very interested to see how this all pans up, the slight alteration from the comics into the TV show, that is.
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
City Commander
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:11 pm
Location: Not at work is where.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby prowl123 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Cyber Bishop wrote:Once the dust clears, one more walker emerges. Sophia. Rick finally steps up next to the others, pulls his six-shooter and kills Sophia with a shot to the head. End episode."


Holy shit! I knew that was going to happen!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Walking Dead Thread

Postby Wheelimus Prime » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Motto: "Seems Legit"
Weapon: Sonic Sword
sophia dead?

i think we all saw that one coming. :P


although, i kind of wish that episode didn't play out as you said it did
Image
hellkitty wrote: oh-dear-I-need-fresh-panties hot
disruptor96 wrote:is possibly the best evah!

Seibertron's resident Spammercon.
User avatar
Wheelimus Prime
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5052
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: to your left
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: ???
Rank: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Next

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014