They have crack the Wii code? And a new Wiimote?

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby MysteriousDewd » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Now that I've bashed Nintendo I feel like takin a swing at Sony and Microsoft... eh took much to cover in a single session.
User avatar
MysteriousDewd
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:13 pm

Postby Powersurge » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Kextor wrote:Now that I've bashed Nintendo.....

:roll: that does not bode well!
Look, some people are/will be, very happy with just a gaming device, and of course some people prefer a all-in-one device, there is nothing wrong with either.
Image
Sig made by me, go Dr.A
Powersurge
Headmaster
Posts: 1033
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:49 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Postby MysteriousDewd » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:19 pm

Powersurge wrote:
Kextor wrote:Now that I've bashed Nintendo.....

:roll: that does not bode well!
Look, some people are/will be, very happy with just a gaming device, and of course some people prefer a all-in-one device, there is nothing wrong with either.
Everyone picks on sony but no one picks on nintendo anymore it was only fair to have 2 sides of the fence say their opinions, hell you should see me when I bash microsoft or sony its alot worse then the nintendo stuff, all nintendo has goin against it is bad hardware sony and microsoft got a whole book of stuff they did wrong.
User avatar
MysteriousDewd
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:13 pm

Postby Autobobby1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:43 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Kextor wrote:
Powersurge wrote:
Kextor wrote:Now that I've bashed Nintendo.....

:roll: that does not bode well!
Look, some people are/will be, very happy with just a gaming device, and of course some people prefer a all-in-one device, there is nothing wrong with either.
Everyone picks on sony but no one picks on nintendo anymore it was only fair to have 2 sides of the fence say their opinions, hell you should see me when I bash microsoft or sony its alot worse then the nintendo stuff, all nintendo has goin against it is bad hardware sony and microsoft got a whole book of stuff they did wrong.


Where have you been? Most media makes fun of Nintendo! The Gamecube is the purple lunch box! All systems are ripe for a bashing, and the VG press does it!
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby metalslugx1942 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:31 am

YOu know whats funny, HD is only really noticable to real experts who knows what to look for. Not everyone can tell the difference from 720 and 1080. And for you to get the higher numbers you need very expensive wires. Also, Wii ahs a better library, 360 has a great library also, and ps3 has dissapointed. Fact is Wii is a next gen console, looks great, not that far off from the rest, and I dont care to o much about bench numbers, if developers do not know how to really take advantage of the parts. I want good games, and if they can look great, thats a plus, reason why I still play SNES and other older console games, because I want fun games, which are hard to come by these days.
metalslugx1942
Micromaster
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:51 am

Postby Cyberstrike » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:41 pm

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Kextor wrote:And HDTVs are quite cheap, you can get a nice CRT 20' for only 300$.


I've yet to see a HDTV under $700. So show me.
Image
Know this: I would rather be hated for being honest for my opinions, than being loved as a liar!
Cyberstrike
Gestalt
Posts: 2651
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:33 pm
Location: Indiana
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Spoon » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:55 am

Cyberstrike wrote:
Kextor wrote:And HDTVs are quite cheap, you can get a nice CRT 20' for only 300$.


I've yet to see a HDTV under $700. So show me.
He said CRT, as in a monitor.
I have a monitor hooked on my 360 and it looks awesome. Saved me loads of money on some highly expensive tv that I won't be using to watch tv anyway.
Spoon

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Kidslogice @ Transformers G1 Grimlock Optimus Prime Bumblebee Soundwave Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 24 minutes 51 seconds
Hot Toys 1/6 TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1: Optimus Prime Starscream - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 37 minutes 39 seconds
New Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig Playset - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 2 minutes 34 seconds
VTG 1990 TRANSFORMERS SWINDLE G1 COMBATICON BRUTICUS EUROPEAN MOSC MOC UNUSED - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 34 minutes 5 seconds
8545 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Ultra Magnus MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 minutes 7 seconds
Maketoys Transformers  MT MTRM-02Y GUNDOG Hound G1 Boy Xmas gift New instock - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 50 minutes 31 seconds
Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS C-05 HENKEI CLASSIC Rodimus Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 21 minutes 11 seconds
Maketoys Transformers  MT MTRM-02N GUNDOG Hound G1 Boy Xmas gift New instock - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 56 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed
Twincast / Podcast #155:
"Pillarboxed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 10th, 2016