Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Thinking of changing my team name

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Thinking of changing my team name

Postby Zordon » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Motto: "I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is seibertron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Some of the more eagle eyed of you guys may of noticed I changed my team name from maximal force to team autobot a couple of months ago. I am concidering changing it again and want your input I found this on smosh.com http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/2 ... er-mashups so use that as inspiration and let me know what your ideas are
Power Rangers ............. ?
Image
User avatar
Zordon
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:55 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby Absolute Zero » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:44 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Well damn... I was going to show Gokaiger but those are all MMPR...

Exactly what kind of imput/suggestions are you looking for?
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby _Anshin_ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am

Zordon wrote:Some of the more eagle eyed of you guys may of noticed I changed my team name from maximal force to team autobot a couple of months ago. I am concidering changing it again and want your input I found this on smosh.com http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/2 ... er-mashups so use that as inspiration and let me know what your ideas are
Power Rangers ............. ?

How about a tip of your hat to your only competition?

Might Morphin XP Generators
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby Zordon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Motto: "I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is seibertron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
_Anshin_ wrote:
Zordon wrote:Some of the more eagle eyed of you guys may of noticed I changed my team name from maximal force to team autobot a couple of months ago. I am concidering changing it again and want your input I found this on smosh.com http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/2 ... er-mashups so use that as inspiration and let me know what your ideas are
Power Rangers ............. ?

How about a tip of your hat to your only competition?

Might Morphin XP Generators


LOL i like it :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

basically looking for any power rangers inspired team name.
Image
User avatar
Zordon
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:55 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby Absolute Zero » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Mighty Transmorphin Cybertron Rangers?
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:37 am

I still think you can't get any better than "Burn's Bitches".
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38828
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby Name_Violation » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Use synonyms for the words?

Doughty Transforming Competent Wardens?

i do like annies idea for MMXpG's
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby _Anshin_ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:41 am

Name_Violation wrote:Use synonyms for the words?

Doughty Transforming Competent Wardens?

i do like annies idea for MMXpG's

meesa gotta agree! Meesa think Zordan shoulda checka da link out.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Thinking of changing my team name

Postby Editor » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Mighty Morphin' Power 'bots, RPM.
Image
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
User avatar
Editor
City Commander
Posts: 3236
News Credits: 8
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Vancouver, Cascadia
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6


Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014