Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Counterpunch

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby It Is Him » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Autobot032 wrote:Do us a favor, don't breed. Let your end of the gene pool end with you.


Why do you have to be like that?
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3041
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
It Is Him wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Do us a favor, don't breed. Let your end of the gene pool end with you.


Why do you have to be like that?

No kidding. Not to jump all over ya but what's up with the attacks lately? First it was likening me to Hitler, now this guy. Sure, his comments could have been thought out better but come on man. We're talking about toys. Get a handle on it.
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6520
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby alternator77 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
deathy wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:
DMSL wrote:Now would be a good time for Hasbro/Takara to announce a re-issue of this behemoth.


Hasbro will never do it because the figure smashes into a kajillion little pieces when you drop it. The government gets butthurt over shit like that. Let the plastic-eating kids die. That's what they get for being stupid. No need to punish collectors. Kinda like G1 Megatron. Let the kids who take realistic toy guns outside get shot by police. That's what they get for being stupid. No need to punish collectors.


They could easily release it Japan, which is where the release the Encore series anyway. Which we could in turn import thru BBTS, TFsource, etc. Just like Encore Megatron, they had to include that joke of an orange barrel plug but it happened none the less.


Well, yeah. TakaraTomy can do whatever the hell they want since Japan is the coolest place in the world regarding toy laws. But Hasbro can't do cool stuff like they do because of "child safety"...


I scored a factory sealed Brave max in 2001 for under $100 at imageanime.com in NYC. since i live in NYC. I took a train to NYC image animae & paid zero shipping fees.

Their is honestly no need for hasbro to reissue fort max. this is the internet age & if takara reissues issues fort max,then this will be the way to buy a reissue fort max.

Personally I had 2 (1987 hasbro fort max & CR Brave max) fort max's & all they did was stay in storage boxes & later got sold because I didn't want them anymore.

From my persepective the fort max mold is a bit too overly kiddie for my taste. it's a over sized play set that takes up too much room in storage or on display shelves.

I honestly view the fort max toy mold the same way I view Beasrmachines supreme sized cheetor. they both look like they were created as the ultimate christmas gift to give kids under 6 years of age. they were made super simple to transformer,sculpted for kids taste,super big,super heavy to cater towards younger kids under 6 years of age.

I just prefer my TF toys in my TF toy collection to evoke & look like they were made for teenagers or adult fans.



OK im going to call BS deathy 100 for brave max sure yeah right ive shopped there and know the guy who owns it and there is no way in hell hed sell a bravemax for a hundred. show me a reciept and then i might believe you. even back then he was wort much more than that.

anyway as far as a ko the reason i call it a hard sell is simple 300-400 for a 2ft ko alright maybe but i just dont see the quality being that great and if they plan on keeping prices reasonable they will be downsizing it. >:oP
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 802
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Crisdecal » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Motto: "Pimps up, hoes down!"
If this is the real thing, then I hope they KO Grand Maximus, right down to the box and instructions. I love KO's.
Check out my store for various Transformers items: www.crisdecal.ioffer.com
Crisdecal
Micromaster
Posts: 59
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 pm
Location: CA
Buy from Crisdecal on eBay

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Xephon0930 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
The quality and size would have to be comparable. Otherwise,I don't want a 300-400 dollar brick that I can't transform or whatever.
Xephon0930
Minibot
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby dinogeist » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:47 pm

alternator77 wrote:
deathy wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:
DMSL wrote:Now would be a good time for Hasbro/Takara to announce a re-issue of this behemoth.


Hasbro will never do it because the figure smashes into a kajillion little pieces when you drop it. The government gets butthurt over shit like that. Let the plastic-eating kids die. That's what they get for being stupid. No need to punish collectors. Kinda like G1 Megatron. Let the kids who take realistic toy guns outside get shot by police. That's what they get for being stupid. No need to punish collectors.


They could easily release it Japan, which is where the release the Encore series anyway. Which we could in turn import thru BBTS, TFsource, etc. Just like Encore Megatron, they had to include that joke of an orange barrel plug but it happened none the less.


Well, yeah. TakaraTomy can do whatever the hell they want since Japan is the coolest place in the world regarding toy laws. But Hasbro can't do cool stuff like they do because of "child safety"...


I scored a factory sealed Brave max in 2001 for under $100 at imageanime.com in NYC. since i live in NYC. I took a train to NYC image animae & paid zero shipping fees.

Their is honestly no need for hasbro to reissue fort max. this is the internet age & if takara reissues issues fort max,then this will be the way to buy a reissue fort max.

Personally I had 2 (1987 hasbro fort max & CR Brave max) fort max's & all they did was stay in storage boxes & later got sold because I didn't want them anymore.

From my persepective the fort max mold is a bit too overly kiddie for my taste. it's a over sized play set that takes up too much room in storage or on display shelves.

I honestly view the fort max toy mold the same way I view Beasrmachines supreme sized cheetor. they both look like they were created as the ultimate christmas gift to give kids under 6 years of age. they were made super simple to transformer,sculpted for kids taste,super big,super heavy to cater towards younger kids under 6 years of age.

I just prefer my TF toys in my TF toy collection to evoke & look like they were made for teenagers or adult fans.



OK im going to call BS deathy 100 for brave max sure yeah right ive shopped there and know the guy who owns it and there is no way in hell hed sell a bravemax for a hundred. show me a reciept and then i might believe you. even back then he was wort much more than that.

anyway as far as a ko the reason i call it a hard sell is simple 300-400 for a 2ft ko alright maybe but i just dont see the quality being that great and if they plan on keeping prices reasonable they will be downsizing it. >:oP


I bought Car robots on clearance at imagineanime in NYC for $100.

I don't care if you believe me or not. TRYING to provide proof for something I bought 10 years ago is nearly impossible to do.

Car robots Brave max didn't sell that well when it was released. a lot of places/sites put brave max on clearance.

My solid guess,Is since brave max was well over 10 pounds & came in a beyond gigantic box. their weren't that many buyers willing to pay those high shipping fees.

the USA Post office charges a extra fee for over sized boxes. I'm not even sure the USA Post office will ship out such a huge box like brave max. As far as I know UPS & Fedex will ship almost anything because their desperate for cash & are always looking to steal post office customers.

Like I said,I didn't pay any shipping fees for brave max. as I chose to take a train to imageanime & pick up the toy in person.
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby GetRightRobot » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Rated X wrote:If I may inject my two cents into this. It's no secret I support KO's to the fullest. (no disrespect to aybody who doesnt) One issue I have is that the creation of e-bay has doubled and tripled the price of what many scarce collectibles in general are worth. An original Fort Max should have never reached a $700-900 value price. As with many e-bay listed items, you are not paying for what the figure is really worth. You are paying a comparison of what some collector that lives in the middle of nowhere is willing to pay out of desparation. In other words, if a few rich princes from the middle east decide to bid $2000 on Fort Max figures, then $2000 becomes the new value of Fort Max because they just drove up the price. Then the rest of the sellers raise their price based on speculation that they can make $2000 as well. So if you are a middle class income collector who worked your a** off to afford an original Fort Max at inflated rich collector prices, you got my respect. I commend you for finding your holy grail. However, I also feel you are a victim of an unfair system of price inflation. This is why I endorse KO's. They even the playing field. Especially the quality KO's from CHMS and Kold. They give anal e-bay sellers a reality check and encourage them to lower their prices to more respectable ones. The sellers who dont just continue to have their items collect dust on e-bay with the "buy it now" option. And those prices are not the real value in my opinion. They are just shark bait thrown in the water to catch a big fish. Some will bite, others wont. Im sure a few people will agree with me and some will disagree and trash talk my opinions. Go for it, I gotta roll out to work now.


Ok, I have the Kold Blue Convoy, to go with my DIA commander, I like it. I have no problems with a KO in general, however, if HAS/Tak released a Blue Classics Prime, I have no doubts it would be of a higher quality. As far as value, it's like this Rated X: Transformers are only worth the market will yield. If some shmuck scalper tries to sell a figure for 10grand he's not going to sell it. If he sells a figure for something someone is willing to pay, then that is the value of that figure at that time. The is no law or rule other than what SOMEONE (including idiots) is willing to pay. For me, personally, in my collection, a Knock Off holy grail is redundant. Lets take Henkei Wildrider. I want one sure. I'm not gonna pay $500 bucks, so a Knockoff will suffice. It will do. In this case, in my experience, IMO, for me, personally, a milestone piece like Max as a KO is pointless. Like getting a fake Michael Jordan rookie card signed by a homeless man on the street. It looks right, it feels right and it only cost you a quarter, but is it the same?
User avatar
GetRightRobot
News Staff
Posts: 1701
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Xephon0930 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I am going to laugh if the KO is built at a surprisingly high quality in terms of engineering and poseability. The real or reissue of Maximus may be tempting but with me not having a job and still in school,I won't be paying +800 on any figure no matter how tempting it is.
Xephon0930
Minibot
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
It Is Him wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Do us a favor, don't breed. Let your end of the gene pool end with you.


Why do you have to be like that?


...he WANTS children to DIE.

To DIE. That kind of...whatever you want to call it, probably shouldn't carry on a bloodline with that kind of hatred coursing through one's veins.

The death of children, over TOYS? You don't see the vile insanity in that? And yes, he means it. I'm almost 100% sure he'd tell you he meant it if asked.

It angered me.

Flux Convoy wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Do us a favor, don't breed. Let your end of the gene pool end with you.


Why do you have to be like that?

No kidding. Not to jump all over ya but what's up with the attacks lately? First it was likening me to Hitler, now this guy. Sure, his comments could have been thought out better but come on man. We're talking about toys. Get a handle on it.
:BOT:


When I got mad at you, I had every right to be because you sat on your high horse and flung stones at people, basically. Likening you to Hitler was just to be on your level when you made those comments.

I do have a handle on it. You're right, we are talking about toys and he wants kids to die over them.

He calls them stupid and says they deserve to die because of it. Every kid puts things like coins or Legos in their mouths at some point. It doesn't make them stupid, it makes them kids and they're not equipped to handle the world around them. If anything, it makes the parents stupid for allowing it. Even then, no one should DIE over some toys.

I'm not the one who needs to get a handle on it. He does. Oh, not to mention, some children are developmentally disabled, which some people will label as stupidity (which is entirely wrong) and they might put toy pieces in their mouths.

Do children deserve to die over toys? No. This was supposed to be a news article, not a debate. I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't wanted the death of children over his stupid toys.

He said what he meant and meant what he said. I countered it.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8455
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Xephon0930 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Godammit!!! I just want to know if this rendition of Maximus is going to be like Maketoys Devastator,Protector and even Head Robots in quality with a reasonable and remarkable size to boot. I just want a Fortress Maximus that is worth bragging about in all 3 modes. That with the leaps in toy engineering.
Xephon0930
Minibot
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Xephon0930 wrote:Godammit!!! I just want to know if this rendition of Maximus is going to be like Maketoys Devastator,Protector and even Head Robots in quality with a reasonable and remarkable size to boot. I just want a Fortress Maximus that is worth bragging about in all 3 modes. That with the leaps in toy engineering.


The earlier part of the thread mentioned a set of swords by the same company and they look to be the exact duplication of the original swords. If the swords are any indication, their Max should be an exact duplicate.

That's a guess though, not a promise.

I still think $300+ is a lot of money for a bootleg. Yeeouch.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8455
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Xephon0930 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:51 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Beats the alternative where you spend 800 on average with little to no guarantee if all the parts are there.
Xephon0930
Minibot
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Xephon0930 wrote:Beats the alternative where you spend 800 on average with little to no guarantee if all the parts are there.


Very true. I can't argue with that one.

I wonder how many people will get a hold of these and sell off the accessories.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8455
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby morphobots » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:
Rated X wrote:If I may inject my two cents into this. It's no secret I support KO's to the fullest. (no disrespect to aybody who doesnt) One issue I have is that the creation of e-bay has doubled and tripled the price of what many scarce collectibles in general are worth. An original Fort Max should have never reached a $700-900 value price. As with many e-bay listed items, you are not paying for what the figure is really worth. You are paying a comparison of what some collector that lives in the middle of nowhere is willing to pay out of desparation. In other words, if a few rich princes from the middle east decide to bid $2000 on Fort Max figures, then $2000 becomes the new value of Fort Max because they just drove up the price. Then the rest of the sellers raise their price based on speculation that they can make $2000 as well. So if you are a middle class income collector who worked your a** off to afford an original Fort Max at inflated rich collector prices, you got my respect. I commend you for finding your holy grail. However, I also feel you are a victim of an unfair system of price inflation. This is why I endorse KO's. They even the playing field. Especially the quality KO's from CHMS and Kold. They give anal e-bay sellers a reality check and encourage them to lower their prices to more respectable ones. The sellers who dont just continue to have their items collect dust on e-bay with the "buy it now" option. And those prices are not the real value in my opinion. They are just shark bait thrown in the water to catch a big fish. Some will bite, others wont. Im sure a few people will agree with me and some will disagree and trash talk my opinions. Go for it, I gotta roll out to work now.


Ok, I have the Kold Blue Convoy, to go with my DIA commander, I like it. I have no problems with a KO in general, however, if HAS/Tak released a Blue Classics Prime, I have no doubts it would be of a higher quality. As far as value, it's like this Rated X: Transformers are only worth the market will yield. If some shmuck scalper tries to sell a figure for 10grand he's not going to sell it. If he sells a figure for something someone is willing to pay, then that is the value of that figure at that time. The is no law or rule other than what SOMEONE (including idiots) is willing to pay. For me, personally, in my collection, a Knock Off holy grail is redundant. Lets take Henkei Wildrider. I want one sure. I'm not gonna pay $500 bucks, so a Knockoff will suffice. It will do. In this case, in my experience, IMO, for me, personally, a milestone piece like Max as a KO is pointless. Like getting a fake Michael Jordan rookie card signed by a homeless man on the street. It looks right, it feels right and it only cost you a quarter, but is it the same?


GRR stole my thunder before I could get to a computer to comment, but I second his analysis. Collectibles follow the same rules as anything else sold in a free market: buyer demand determines price/value/worth. This is why gold is selling at over $2000 an ounce now. Is that an insane price? Yes. Is that where the market value is now set? Yes. You can try to buck it all you want, but it will continue to rise unless a flood of product hits the market. Fort Max is expensive on the secondary market because it was expensive to begin with, and it hasn't been manufactured in 25 years (Brave Max not withstanding). $900 secondary for a complete Max originally sold for $100 is still keeping in line with $75/$85/$100 secondary for a complete deluxe Autobot car from '84/5 that originally sold for $8.99. That's still a markup of ten times original price, but we don't holler about that. We chalk it up to the name of the game. And, quite frankly, a lot of inflated prices on websites like eBay come from sellers trying to recoup losses to ever-increasing fees. Amazon.com Marketplace takes almost 20% off the top from some sales before throwing a bit back to you as a "shipping credit."

I truly don't believe this KO will affect the secondary market for Fort Max much, if at all. It will just create additional primary and secondary markets for the KO. If you really have your eyes on an '86 Max, you'll save your pennies and hunt for one with a price you're willing to meet. If not, you'll hunt for a KO with a price you're willing to meet. I'm not saying I'm happy with this thing being released; I'm saying to each his own and buyer beware, like it says in the headline.
User avatar
morphobots
Fuzor
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 am

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby funeralthirst7 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
This is forcing me to rethink my rule about knock-offs. I don't buy knock-offs. Never have and said I never will.But now I find myself debating on whether or not to suspend that rule and buy a high quality ko of figures with prohibitive ebay costs that will never be re-issued and also including some of the Japanese exclusives (I'm looking at you Overlord). I guess I'll have to wait and see some of the reviews before I even consider it.
Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic


Recent acquisitions:

Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Masterpiece Thundercracker

GDO Powerdive

Prime Dreadwing (Voyager)
Prime Skyquake (Cyberverse)
User avatar
funeralthirst7
Minibot
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:50 pm
Buy from funeralthirst7 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby dinogeist » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:13 am

funeralthirst7 wrote:This is forcing me to rethink my rule about knock-offs. I don't buy knock-offs. Never have and said I never will.But now I find myself debating on whether or not to suspend that rule and buy a high quality ko of figures with prohibitive ebay costs that will never be re-issued and also including some of the Japanese exclusives (I'm looking at you Overlord). I guess I'll have to wait and see some of the reviews before I even consider it.


If they ever release a high quality masterforce overlord,I'd buy this in a heart beat. i'd pre-order this asap as soon as the pre-order page goes up.

High quality KO TF toys ain't bad. I got high quality 1986 KO Cyclonus & high quality 1986 KO Scourge.
User avatar
dinogeist
Godmaster
Posts: 1621
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby dabattousai » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:29 am

He will need to be a remold or 48 inches in height, otherwise I am quite happy with my Brave Maximus. >:oP
dabattousai
Targetmaster
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:46 pm

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Flux Convoy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Autobot032 wrote:When I got mad at you, I had every right to be because you sat on your high horse and flung stones at people, basically. Likening you to Hitler was just to be on your level when you made those comments.

No, I stated how I felt on a subject. I didn't take it out on you or anyone else personally and I didn't take it that way in any of the responses but yours. Which was in fact a personal attack which we have rules against. You simply got offended by something I said and took it personally. You can defend how you feel about something but it doesn't necessarily make you correct. Being on my level would be discussing things in a civil tone, not hurling insults and acting generally childish because not everyone agrees with you.
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6520
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Flux Convoy wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:When I got mad at you, I had every right to be because you sat on your high horse and flung stones at people, basically. Likening you to Hitler was just to be on your level when you made those comments.

No, I stated how I felt on a subject. I didn't take it out on you or anyone else personally and I didn't take it that way in any of the responses but yours. Which was in fact a personal attack which we have rules against. You simply got offended by something I said and took it personally. You can defend how you feel about something but it doesn't necessarily make you correct. Being on my level would be discussing things in a civil tone, not hurling insults and acting generally childish because not everyone agrees with you.
:BOT:


Not everyone agrees with me? Plenty of people (most, actually) disagree with me. I don't always respond as I did in the other thread. It takes something extra to rile me up like that.

Just as it did in this thread. (Not you, this time. Him. Just wanted to clarify that.)
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8455
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby nemesis-prime » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:28 am

id get one
Image
nemesis-prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1063
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Blurrz » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Let's be civil here. If you want to take pot shots at each other than do it in PMs.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11494
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby NTESHFT » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I wish I could talk myself into this one, but I can't justify 300 for a K.O. Not knocking those who like them, just saying it's not my prerogative. I haven't even been able to spend that much on, say, Botcon exclusive box sets........
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
LOLwhoops
Last edited by Treetop Maximus on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Third-Party Fortress Maximus Teaser?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Autobot032 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:
DMSL wrote:Now would be a good time for Hasbro/Takara to announce a re-issue of this behemoth.


Hasbro will never do it because the figure smashes into a kajillion little pieces when you drop it. The government gets butthurt over shit like that. Let the plastic-eating kids die. That's what they get for being stupid. No need to punish collectors. Kinda like G1 Megatron. Let the kids who take realistic toy guns outside get shot by police. That's what they get for being stupid. No need to punish collectors.


Let the plastic eating kids die? That's what they get for being stupid?

Do you ever listen to yourself, or stop and think before you press the submit button?

Do us a favor, don't breed. Let your end of the gene pool end with you.


I lol'd. This is what I like to read. Don't worry. I have no intention of having kids. Kids break things.
Image
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Unofficial Transformers 3rd Party and Knock Offs Toys

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014