This is my Sister, will you listen, and tell her your thoughts?

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

This is my Sister, will you listen, and tell her your thoughts?

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
It would make her feel LOADS BETTER! Id'e appreciate it if you look, at least...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_7j_6a6Ko
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6335
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: This is my Sister, will you listen, and tell her your thoughts?

Postby prowl123 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Not bad.

Is your sister the lead singer or the backup?

Did she write it?

Is this her band, or is she just a recruit?

Yes, I have a lot of questions.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: This is my Sister, will you listen, and tell her your thoughts?

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
prowl123 wrote:Not bad.

Is your sister the lead singer or the backup?

Did she write it?

Is this her band, or is she just a recruit?

Yes, I have a lot of questions.


Only singer, but sometimes does duets, at least, to my knowledge.

I think it's more a play type deal, I really don't know how it works, accept every now and again, I get to see her in a new video or two, wich is nice.

I don't know who's band it is either, It's complicated, at least to me, but it just goes to show you, if you have talent, go out and milk it for all it's worth!
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6335
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: This is my Sister, will you listen, and tell her your thoughts?

Postby prowl123 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
BeastProwl wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Not bad.

Is your sister the lead singer or the backup?

Did she write it?

Is this her band, or is she just a recruit?

Yes, I have a lot of questions.


Only singer, but sometimes does duets, at least, to my knowledge.

I think it's more a play type deal, I really don't know how it works, accept every now and again, I get to see her in a new video or two, wich is nice.

I don't know who's band it is either, It's complicated, at least to me, but it just goes to show you, if you have talent, go out and milk it for all it's worth!


Between us prowls (and anyone else who cares, your sister's a good singer. i kn ow I should make a comment like 'She's hot,' but I'm a teen. I bet she has 15 years on me.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: This is my Sister, will you listen, and tell her your thoughts?

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
prowl123 wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
prowl123 wrote:Not bad.

Is your sister the lead singer or the backup?

Did she write it?

Is this her band, or is she just a recruit?

Yes, I have a lot of questions.


Only singer, but sometimes does duets, at least, to my knowledge.

I think it's more a play type deal, I really don't know how it works, accept every now and again, I get to see her in a new video or two, wich is nice.

I don't know who's band it is either, It's complicated, at least to me, but it just goes to show you, if you have talent, go out and milk it for all it's worth!


Between us prowls (and anyone else who cares, your sister's a good singer. i kn ow I should make a comment like 'She's hot,' but I'm a teen. I bet she has 15 years on me.


:lol: well, okay then, that and she's like me bi-polar.
If anyone asks me if I'm bi-polar, I say, I'm bi-WINNING
:lol: she's older then you, yes. I'm sure she'd be flattered none the less.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6335
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

~LOT of TWO Dirge~ Transformers 2003 Commemorative Series 7 Decepticon DIRGE - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 44 minutes 57 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Corvette New US Seller - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 45 minutes 11 seconds
G1 Transformers Blaster - Time Remaining: 6 days 47 minutes
Transformers Robots in Disguise ULTRA MAGNUS 2001 Leader Class RID Ultra Rare - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 33 minutes 29 seconds
[[PRIMECONCEPTS]] Transformers Custom STARSCREAM HFTD Leader Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 21 minutes 16 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS MUSIC LABEL MP3 PLAYER SOUNDWAVE BLACK ES AQ1390 - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 37 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Galvatron With 10 Modes Transformation Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 29 minutes 54 seconds
G1 Transformers Optimum Collection Sketch Card of Optimus Prime by Mark Marvida - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 29 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016