Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Till All Are BURN

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby MGrotusque » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 am

What did the number 0 say to the number 8?

Hey....nice belt.

:lol: hilarious.......right?
Image
User avatar
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Does that even count as a pun?

Does mine?
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1287
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
MGrotusque wrote:What did the number 0 say to the number 8?

Hey....nice belt.

:lol: hilarious.......right?


Here's another number joke:

Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15052
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby MGrotusque » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Ahhhh..... I was gonna say that one next. :D
Image
User avatar
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:52 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
You and Va'al should be mates, MG. :BANG_HEAD:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5665
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:53 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I got all your numbers now.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami, signature by Sarah Stone
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7316
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:08 pm

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
What do you call sweet bantha droppings? Chocolate!!!
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Va'al » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:35 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I thought all of this was sweet banter - I ain't dropping it!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami, signature by Sarah Stone
User avatar
Va'al
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7316
News Credits: 67
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Mkall » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
MGrotusque wrote:What did the number 0 say to the number 8?

Hey....nice belt.

:lol: hilarious.......right?


Here's another number joke:

Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven ate nine

I thought it was that seven was a registered six offender.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14189
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:06 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
This tornado is doing...the twist!!! Ha-ha!
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:37 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:This tornado is doing...the twist!!! Ha-ha!
Image


You've bumped this thread up to post an irrelevant and unfunny picture of a tornado? Why?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:44 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Blast Cannon wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:This tornado is doing...the twist!!! Ha-ha!
Image


You've bumped this thread up to post an irrelevant and unfunny picture of a tornado? Why?

First of all, are tornadoes supposed to look funny? Two, you it's best if you comment on the pun, not the picture.
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:This tornado is doing...the twist!!! Ha-ha!
Image


You've bumped this thread up to post an irrelevant and unfunny picture of a tornado? Why?

First of all, are tornadoes supposed to look funny? Two, you it's best if you comment on the pun, not the picture.


Okay, if you want me to focus on your 'pun'... Why have you bumped the thread to only post an irrelevant and unfunny pun alongside an image of a tornado?
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:29 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Blast Cannon wrote:Okay, if you want me to focus on your 'pun'... Why have you bumped the thread to only post an irrelevant and unfunny pun alongside an image of a tornado?

#-o Dough! You have never seem to get me and you're difficult. I didn't know I couldn't post pictures in posts.
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:54 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Okay, if you want me to focus on your 'pun'... Why have you bumped the thread to only post an irrelevant and unfunny pun alongside an image of a tornado?

#-o Dough! You have never seem to get me and you're difficult. I didn't know I couldn't post pictures in posts.


I don't even know where to start.
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:44 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Blast Cannon wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Blast Cannon wrote:Okay, if you want me to focus on your 'pun'... Why have you bumped the thread to only post an irrelevant and unfunny pun alongside an image of a tornado?

#-o Dough! You have never seem to get me and you're difficult. I didn't know I couldn't post pictures in posts.


I don't even know where to start.

Are you trying to start from the beginning, middle, or end?
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Blast Cannon, this thread started out as a thread for puns so OptimalOptimus2's post is still relevant, if a bit late to the party. So don't get your knickers in a twist. :lol:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15052
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Blast Cannon, this thread started out as a thread for puns so OptimalOptimus2's post is still relevant, if a bit late to the party. So don't get your knickers in a twist. :lol:


That'll teach me to read the rest of the thread before jumping on somebody. Apologies to OptimalOptimus2, I was wrong.

For the record, I don't wear knickers. And if I did they wouldn't twist because my arse is perfectly shaped,
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9910
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Burn » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Blast Cannon wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Blast Cannon, this thread started out as a thread for puns so OptimalOptimus2's post is still relevant, if a bit late to the party. So don't get your knickers in a twist. :lol:


That'll teach me to read the rest of the thread before jumping on somebody. Apologies to OptimalOptimus2, I was wrong.

For the record, I don't wear knickers. And if I did they wouldn't twist because my arse is perfectly shaped,


Nor is your arse a twister.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38889
News Credits: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Zeek99g » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Motto: "From the Wastelands of Choas blooms the Flower of Order."
Weapon: Twin Swords
My Briefcase contains important lab results.
Image

:lol:
Check out my customs!
The Mighty Replika!



T-Macksimus, You owe Burn his Titan Class Metroplex.
Zeek99g
Minibot
Posts: 124
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: somewhere.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:44 am

Motto: "Execution of all life is not the road to conquest."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
This is what Burn looks like.

Image
See what I did there?
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 530
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:33 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Let the flame wars begin
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1287
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby It Is Him » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:26 pm

That's not what Burn looks like. This is what Burn looks like:

Image
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3435
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:31 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
It Is Him wrote:That's not what Burn looks like. This is what Burn looks like:

Image
No, that's what he would look like if he was BURNed. Or TOASTed. :lol: ...and lost 1/4 of his bodyweight.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15995
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Till All Are BURN

Postby It Is Him » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:42 am

My mistake. I must be getting old. This is Burn

Image
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3435
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #107 - A Knight at the Theatre
Twincast / Podcast #107:
"A Knight at the Theatre"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 18th, 2014