Till All Are Liefeld

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Till All Are Liefeld

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:22 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After Seibertron and Mindmaster made me feel excluded during a staff conversation, and several idiocies I've been writing across the site (and not necessarily in reviews), I thought we could have a thread of funnies, with a focus on wordplay!

Doesn't have to be Transformers themed of course, but if you can one in.. well, that's be just prime. ;)



I'll kick off with some search results, shall I?

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 am

Mods Gone Wild
ModsGoneWild.jpg
ModsGoneWild.jpg (182.69 KiB) Viewed 162528 times

(That'll teach him for not making it TF related only)
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42609
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby It Is Him » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 am

Image
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3756
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:16 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Burn wrote:Mods Gone Wild
ModsGoneWild.jpg

(That'll teach him for not making it TF related only)


Who am I hugging?

Also, that shade of pink doesn't work on me. [-(

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:17 am

Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42609
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby It Is Him » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 am

Such puns!

Image
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3756
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:19 am

Va'al wrote:Who am I hugging?

Counterpunch
Feckin' n00b
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42609
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
It Is Him wrote:Image


Can I have mustard on mine?
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby It Is Him » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:26 am

Va'al wrote:Can I have mustard on mine?


Only if you let me ketchup to your post count.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3756
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
It Is Him wrote:
Va'al wrote:Can I have mustard on mine?


Only if you let me ketchup to your post count.



I'll be counting on it.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby It Is Him » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 am

Va'al wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Va'al wrote:Can I have mustard on mine?


Only if you let me ketchup to your post count.



I'll be counting on it.


I think you meant to say that you'll relish it.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3756
News Credits: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
It Is Him wrote:
Va'al wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Va'al wrote:Can I have mustard on mine?


Only if you let me ketchup to your post count.



I'll be counting on it.


I think you meant to say that you'll relish it.


Mayo please explain whether you mean the sauce or the verb?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6171
News Credits: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 am

OMFG. An official Mod SPAM thread. I'm not sure if I should jump for joy or run and hide.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18220
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:23 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Mindmaster wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Va'al wrote:
It Is Him wrote:
Va'al wrote:Can I have mustard on mine?


Only if you let me ketchup to your post count.



I'll be counting on it.


I think you meant to say that you'll relish it.


Mayo please explain whether you mean the sauce or the verb?


Mustard you always bun into everything? Are you really so pickle?
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:38 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This thread is gonna dish out so much punishment.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1483
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:This thread is gonna dish out so much punishment.


Ah, but you mispunderstand us.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Va'al wrote:
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:This thread is gonna dish out so much punishment.


Ah, but you mispunderstand us.

No no, my good man. Tis you who mispunstands me! I am not the one who brought a knife to a pun fight.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1483
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:This thread is gonna dish out so much punishment.


Ah, but you mispunderstand us.

No no, my good man. Tis you who mispunstands me! I am not the one who brought a knife to a pun fight.


Cutting edge of humour I see. Very sharp.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I hope you guys won't mind if I use some of these jokes in a screenplay I'm writing about Puns. Its nothing big, just a short little play on words.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1483
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Cyber Bishop » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:40 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Image
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18836
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 5:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Ah, you found my funny bone! Or should I say, punny bone.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby d_sel1 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
If this pufoolery doesn't stop, I will take PUNative actions.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Dr Va'al » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
d_sel1 wrote:If this pufoolery doesn't stop, I will take PUNative actions.


Oh oh, I see.. Bringing out the big puns, hey?
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 12040
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:19 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Va'al wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:If this pufoolery doesn't stop, I will take PUNative actions.


Oh oh, I see.. Bringing out the big puns, hey?

Seems he never made it here in time. Gotta be more punctual, man.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Brainmaster
Posts: 1483
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Till All Are Pun

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:17 am

MasterSoundBlaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
d_sel1 wrote:If this pufoolery doesn't stop, I will take PUNative actions.


Oh oh, I see.. Bringing out the big puns, hey?

Seems he never made it here in time. Gotta be more punctual, man.


Ooooh, someone just got Punked... I'm not very good at this...
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18220
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Next

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage Transformers lot, OOP Gen 1, G1 Optimus Prime Soundwave Blaster weapons - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 29 minutes 59 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Kreon Battle Changers Starscream #B0717 75 Pcs Kreo Rare New - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 24 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers GO! Beast Hunters : G18 HUNTER SOUNDWAVE Limited - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 47 minutes 59 seconds
GI JOE ~ 2013 SDCC TRANSFORMERS ~ RAVAGE BLUDGEON JETFIRE HOUND AUTOBOT ~ MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 20 minutes 5 seconds
1986 HEADMASTERS BRAINSTORM G1 AUTOBOT JET TRANSFORMERS with papers  extras - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 27 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers: Age of Extinction Collector's Set with Grimlock & Optimus Statue - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 18 minutes 14 seconds
Nemesis Prime SDCC Universe Voyager Class Transformers Hasbro MISP - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 39 minutes 43 seconds
Vintage G1 Brawl Bruticus Complete 1986 Transformers Action Figure lot - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 25 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016