Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Tomorrows my birthday, and it's already ruined. I called it too. I knew it couldn't be that perfect. Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

Wake up early in the morning and cut grass
Sit at home all day and do nothing
Watch both TF movies
Go see DOTM.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4617
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Wasn't your birthday last year?
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Shadowman » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:Tomorrows my birthday, and it's already ruined. I called it too. I knew it couldn't be that perfect. Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

Wake up early in the morning and cut grass
Sit at home all day and do nothing
Watch both TF movies
Go see DOTM.


So it's only horrible because you planned it to be? You really need to learn to plan your day better.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Tomorrows my birthday, and it's already ruined. I called it too. I knew it couldn't be that perfect. Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

Wake up early in the morning and cut grass
Sit at home all day and do nothing
Watch both TF movies
Go see DOTM.


So it's only horrible because you planned it to be? You really need to learn to plan your day better.


I have no choice. My parents control my life.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4617
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Shadowman » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Tomorrows my birthday, and it's already ruined. I called it too. I knew it couldn't be that perfect. Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

Wake up early in the morning and cut grass
Sit at home all day and do nothing
Watch both TF movies
Go see DOTM.


So it's only horrible because you planned it to be? You really need to learn to plan your day better.


I have no choice. My parents control my life.


It's your birthday, the one time of the year you are allowed to bitch and scream and get what you want. It's the one day where everyone else has to work to make you happy. So abuse the hell out of that power.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Tomorrows my birthday, and it's already ruined. I called it too. I knew it couldn't be that perfect. Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

Wake up early in the morning and cut grass
Sit at home all day and do nothing
Watch both TF movies
Go see DOTM.


So it's only horrible because you planned it to be? You really need to learn to plan your day better.


I have no choice. My parents control my life.


It's your birthday, the one time of the year you are allowed to bitch and scream and get what you want. It's the one day where everyone else has to work to make you happy. So abuse the hell out of that power.


They'd just beat the crap out of me anyway.

But, my dad JUST realized that tomorrow is my birthday and told me I didn't have to cut the grass. So, that's something.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4617
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
My mom ruined my last birthday and I'm 28! Never underestimate your parents ability to screw things up.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:Tomorrows my birthday, and it's already ruined. I called it too. I knew it couldn't be that perfect. Here's my schedule for tomorrow:

Wake up early in the morning and cut grass
Sit at home all day and do nothing
Watch both TF movies
Go see DOTM.


Sounds awesome.

Cutting the grass is man-work. Take some pride.

Sitting at home and doing nothing... except watching three awesome movies?

Cheer up, what's wrong with you? Don't be like that.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15734
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
DAMNIT! I knew it, I just freaking knew it! My laptop broke and I took it to Best Buy to get it fixed. And I forgot I left my ROTF Blue ray in my laptop!!! I tried to remember to take it out but I didn't. I just finished watching the first movie, and I was trying to watch ROTF before I went to go see DOTM and now my entire life is ruined. That's just freaking great. Why does life hate me?
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4617
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Burn » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:my entire life is ruined.


I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess you'll be heading home to your house with a bed and well stocked refrigerator? Maybe watch some tv in the lounge? Or maybe a DVD?

Honestly mate, I don't know how you handle your life at times, it sounds absoloutely terrible the suffering you seem to endure on a daily basis.

Those homeless people out on the street who can go days without a feed and are forced to endure the elements day in and day out having nothing on you and should stop their complaining until they've walked a mile in your shoes.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42920
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:my entire life is ruined.


I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess you'll be heading home to your house with a bed and well stocked refrigerator? Maybe watch some tv in the lounge? Or maybe a DVD?

Honestly mate, I don't know how you handle your life at times, it sounds absoloutely terrible the suffering you seem to endure on a daily basis.

Those homeless people out on the street who can go days without a feed and are forced to endure the elements day in and day out having nothing on you and should stop their complaining until they've walked a mile in your shoes.


What am I supposed to do? Going to see DOTM for the first time is a once in a life time thing, and now it's ruined for me.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4617
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Shadowman » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:my entire life is ruined.


I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess you'll be heading home to your house with a bed and well stocked refrigerator? Maybe watch some tv in the lounge? Or maybe a DVD?

Honestly mate, I don't know how you handle your life at times, it sounds absoloutely terrible the suffering you seem to endure on a daily basis.

Those homeless people out on the street who can go days without a feed and are forced to endure the elements day in and day out having nothing on you and should stop their complaining until they've walked a mile in your shoes.


What am I supposed to do? Going to see DOTM for the first time is a once in a life time thing, and now it's ruined for me.


Yo must have a really great life if not being able to watch three movies in a row constitutes a bad day for you.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:my entire life is ruined.


I'm sorry to hear that.

I guess you'll be heading home to your house with a bed and well stocked refrigerator? Maybe watch some tv in the lounge? Or maybe a DVD?

Honestly mate, I don't know how you handle your life at times, it sounds absoloutely terrible the suffering you seem to endure on a daily basis.

Those homeless people out on the street who can go days without a feed and are forced to endure the elements day in and day out having nothing on you and should stop their complaining until they've walked a mile in your shoes.


What am I supposed to do? Going to see DOTM for the first time is a once in a life time thing, and now it's ruined for me.


Yo must have a really great life if not being able to watch three movies in a row constitutes a bad day for you.


Not a day goes by when something isn't horribly screwed up.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4617
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Tomorrow's my birthday...again.

Postby Shadowman » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:Not a day goes by when something isn't horribly screwed up.


You're confusing "minor inconvenience" with "horrible tragedy." You have a roof over your head, food in your fridge and clothes on your back, your life isn't ruined because you lost a DVD.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars MEGATRON & ULTRA MAGNUS Leader Class Brand New - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 4 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Titans Return SENTINEL PRIME & GALVATRON Voyager Class Sealed Case - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 34 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars BRUTICUS ONSLAUGHT VORTEX SHOCKWAVE BRAWL SWINDLE + - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 4 minutes 59 seconds
CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR SET Transformers Generations Combiner Wars *In stock* - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 41 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction Bumblebee Disguise Prestige Boys 3D Costume S - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds
Monxo & Wolfwire Transformers Generations Titans Return 2016 Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 50 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM DARK OF THE MOON HUMAN ALLIANCE SKIDS NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 50 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM DARK OF THE MOON DELUXE CLASS TOPSPIN LOT OF 2 NEW FIGURES - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 35 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016