PadForce wrote:Im in the UK and have paid about $330 including shipping for SW including all cassettes (not sure if I am going to have to pay import tax though). Whilst it would be pretty painful if SW was over here for that price to me is worth the extra money just to ensure I get him (plus the takara box is a bit nicer).
On the other hand, if Hasbro see the takara versions going for that much why would they charge only $90 for SW or $20 for 2 cassettes rather than the $200 and $50 / $60 they go for on the net? Cant really see that much of a mark-down happening myself.
The reasons Japanese items cost so much are multiple. The main reasons are:
- Conversion from Yen to US Dollars
- Import Duty
- Profit margin set by the middle man (ie. the stores that carry such items)
With Hasbro supplying directly over the world, most of those costs are offset.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
Also looking for any clear Arms Microns, like Shadow (Gora & R.A.), Hellflame and Shining (O.P. and R.A.).Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3