Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Postby DestronPrime » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:51 pm

I think that graph is a good idea! Well it's good to see some Canadians on a TF forum. I usually see people from USA or UK.
DestronPrime
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:28 pm

Postby Down_Shift » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
DestronPrime wrote:I think that graph is a good idea! Well it's good to see some Canadians on a TF forum. I usually see people from USA or UK.

Well thank you, I'm one of the surpisingly many Habs on the boards here at Seibertron.com. I'm on the staff no less!

Are we still doing Japanese figures? If so, I think maybe Revoltechs Prime and Megs should go up not to mention MP Megs and the Sports Label stuff coming out soon.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6291
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:54 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Hey, I'm a hoser too! :PEACE:
I don't think the Japanese stuff counts because, well, it's not like you're going to walk into a TRU or Wal-Mart and find the Takara Beast Wars figures sitting there. Though I guess it is possible for Comic Book Shops.
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:35 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
83457W422102 wrote:Hey, I'm a hoser too! :PEACE:
I don't think the Japanese stuff counts because, well, it's not like you're going to walk into a TRU or Wal-Mart and find the Takara Beast Wars figures sitting there. Though I guess it is possible for Comic Book Shops.

Ya, that's really the only reason I asked. I know Silversnail is in the Database for a comicbook shop. We also use to have SL, BT/A and MP stuff in there if I recall. Can't remember if we had Robot masters in there or not... :-?
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6291
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:40 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Down_Shift wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:Hey, I'm a hoser too! :PEACE:
I don't think the Japanese stuff counts because, well, it's not like you're going to walk into a TRU or Wal-Mart and find the Takara Beast Wars figures sitting there. Though I guess it is possible for Comic Book Shops.

Ya, that's really the only reason I asked. I know Silversnail is in the Database for a comicbook shop. We also use to have SL, BT/A and MP stuff in there if I recall. Can't remember if we had Robot masters in there or not... :-?

I added all of the information for Montreal's greatest specialty toy and collectible store, Legends Action Figures, to the Sightings Stores list as a comic book shop, but whenever I choose comic book shops in Quebec, I get the "There are no stores in the database that match this query." error. Suxxor.
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:52 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
83457W422102 wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:Hey, I'm a hoser too! :PEACE:
I don't think the Japanese stuff counts because, well, it's not like you're going to walk into a TRU or Wal-Mart and find the Takara Beast Wars figures sitting there. Though I guess it is possible for Comic Book Shops.

Ya, that's really the only reason I asked. I know Silversnail is in the Database for a comicbook shop. We also use to have SL, BT/A and MP stuff in there if I recall. Can't remember if we had Robot masters in there or not... :-?

I added all of the information for Montreal's greatest specialty toy and collectible store, Legends Action Figures, to the Sightings Stores list as a comic book shop, but whenever I choose comic book shops in Quebec, I get the "There are no stores in the database that match this query." error. Suxxor.
It may take awhile to be added to the Database. I remember I had to add a Wal-mart that was new and it took about three weeks to be added. All in due time. Hey if I could speed it up myself, I would.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6291
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby SnapTrap » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:04 am

When are the movie figures going to be put up in the sightings section? I know they are a few months off but I am sure I am not the only one who uses the sightings section to see what the new toylines are consisting of.
Image
User avatar
SnapTrap
Gestalt
Posts: 2144
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:28 pm

Postby Down_Shift » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:19 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
SnapTrap wrote:When are the movie figures going to be put up in the sightings section? I know they are a few months off but I am sure I am not the only one who uses the sightings section to see what the new toylines are consisting of.

There have been reports of the Movie prequel Prime and Screamer hitting the shelves in isreal, so I would assume it will be fairly soon for the rest o' the planet.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6291
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby jgilkinson » Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:41 pm

didnt know if youve noticed but not Titanium Ultra Magnus. does that mean he hasnt been seen? I cant believe that since BBTS had some in and they get things later than i do
User avatar
jgilkinson
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 952
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:10 pm

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:53 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I was just at Target and they have on display the Exclusive 4-pack Legends assortment with Megatron, Soundwave, Jetfire, and Optimus. I do not see them on the sightings page (maybe I missed it?) but they are indeed out now.


I didn't get them as I already have OP and none of the rest really appeal to me (though maybe Soundwave is better than his Cybertron counterpart...) Instead I decided to give George Lucas more of my money even though he has taken plenty (Target Exclusive Order 66 double figure sets are out as well. $10 for each of 6 sets in case anybody wants to know.)
I once read that self deprecating humor is a sign of intelligence.
So, I started making fun of myself like crazy...

Favorite Handle from the MUD at the End of the Line:
Agamemnon - Bareback rider of flying dragons and not often constipated either.
Agamemnon
Gestalt
Posts: 2540
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: West Side, Twin Cities
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:43 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Down_Shift wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:Hey, I'm a hoser too! :PEACE:
I don't think the Japanese stuff counts because, well, it's not like you're going to walk into a TRU or Wal-Mart and find the Takara Beast Wars figures sitting there. Though I guess it is possible for Comic Book Shops.

Ya, that's really the only reason I asked. I know Silversnail is in the Database for a comicbook shop. We also use to have SL, BT/A and MP stuff in there if I recall. Can't remember if we had Robot masters in there or not... :-?

I added all of the information for Montreal's greatest specialty toy and collectible store, Legends Action Figures, to the Sightings Stores list as a comic book shop, but whenever I choose comic book shops in Quebec, I get the "There are no stores in the database that match this query." error. Suxxor.
It may take awhile to be added to the Database. I remember I had to add a Wal-mart that was new and it took about three weeks to be added. All in due time. Hey if I could speed it up myself, I would.


Added.
Image

Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!

For Sale: Unreleased G2 Combat Hero Optimus Prime and G2 Combat Hero Megatron
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23397
News Credits: 762
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Down_Shift » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:42 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Thanks boss!
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6291
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:58 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:Hey, I'm a hoser too! :PEACE:
I don't think the Japanese stuff counts because, well, it's not like you're going to walk into a TRU or Wal-Mart and find the Takara Beast Wars figures sitting there. Though I guess it is possible for Comic Book Shops.

Ya, that's really the only reason I asked. I know Silversnail is in the Database for a comicbook shop. We also use to have SL, BT/A and MP stuff in there if I recall. Can't remember if we had Robot masters in there or not... :-?

I added all of the information for Montreal's greatest specialty toy and collectible store, Legends Action Figures, to the Sightings Stores list as a comic book shop, but whenever I choose comic book shops in Quebec, I get the "There are no stores in the database that match this query." error. Suxxor.
It may take awhile to be added to the Database. I remember I had to add a Wal-mart that was new and it took about three weeks to be added. All in due time. Hey if I could speed it up myself, I would.


Added.

Thanks a lot, Ryan! :PEACE: I just added the sightings. I'll be heading down to Legends next week (if I have time) so I'll check to see if anything new comes in.
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby JTKranix » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:44 pm

I didn't see these in the sightings section or listed here but they are out at WalGreens (saw Whirl tonight)

Classics Legends of Cybertron: Autobot Whirl
Classics Legends of Cybertron: Bumblebee
Classics Legends of Cybertron: Menasor
Classics Legends of Cybertron: Jetfire
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Godmaster
Posts: 1678
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:05 pm
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:30 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
When I went to add the Movie prequel toys I had found the other day at my local TRU (yeah, they put them out early) and while they are in the intial part of the item add, they arn't in the identification part. (where everything is listed in an asending order with check boxs, how many were found and comments) So I tried adding Prime and Starscream but I couldn't finalize my findings.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6291
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Omega Charge » Mon May 28, 2007 3:39 pm

Motto: "Nothing. What's the motto with you?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
I spotted fast action battlers movie brawl and movie ratchet at k-mart. They're missing from the sightings section.
Image
User avatar
Omega Charge
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7856
News Credits: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:21 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby Danish-Liokaiser » Wed May 30, 2007 11:39 am

sorry wrong post
Danish-Liokaiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1018
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:45 pm

robo

Postby Jestermon » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:15 pm

The Robot Heroes are not listed yet either are they?
Jestermon
Targetmaster
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:58 pm

Postby JTKranix » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:46 am

JTKranix wrote:I didn't see these in the sightings section or listed here but they are out at WalGreens (saw Whirl tonight)

Classics Legends of Cybertron: Autobot Whirl
Classics Legends of Cybertron: Bumblebee
Classics Legends of Cybertron: Menasor
Classics Legends of Cybertron: Jetfire


The above are still not listed.

Also,

Robo-Vision Optimus Prime
Bumblebee vs. Barricade - First Encounter
Decepticon Desert Attack
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Godmaster
Posts: 1678
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:05 pm
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Postby JTKranix » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:36 pm

The Target exclusive 3" Titanium Optimus Prime 3 Pack with the Protoform, Robot Mode and Vehicle Mode Optimus Prime is also missing.
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Godmaster
Posts: 1678
News Credits: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:05 pm
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Gingy650 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:15 pm

muswp1 wrote:I figured we needed a new one of these.

Ryan, are you going to add the movie prequel toys to the sightings page?
on Hasbro's Transformers site,they forgot about Bonecrusher and Blackout.
Die-hard TF Fan! G1, Movie, Universe Animated!
Gingy650
Minibot
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:08 pm

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Motto: ""...suffer the slings and arrows...""
Weapon: Underwater And Surface-To-Air Cannons
Isn't there supposed to be a MOVIE Leader sized Brawl comming out eventually?

:-?
Green Lantern Sector Designate 1010.1
Faction: Rogue Decepticon
Weapon of choice: Oan Lantern-Spark / Mechromancy
"If I MUST force Peace upon you, you SHALL know Peace!"

Image
Latest Acquisitions (0113): TFPBH Ripclaw, Smokescreen; GEN dISC Eject, Ramhorn, Ratbat; GRIMLOCK!!!!!
"BITE MY SHINEY METAL ASS!"
-Bender
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Faction Commander
Posts: 4298
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: sees u when ur sleeping... knows when ur awake
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby --B-- » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:29 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
How about Beatmix Bumblebee? I saw him this morning, but couldn't add the sighting.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
City Commander
Posts: 3247
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: PA
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Tankman » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:41 am

tankor,thrust,mirage,and some demolition guy(all beast machines)
Tankman
Minibot
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:21 am

Postby Flashwave » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:59 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Tankman wrote:tankor,thrust,mirage,and some demolition guy(all beast machines)


Where'd you see those? Tehy aren't up cause Beast MAchinse ended BEFOR Y2K
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3731
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014