Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby dalglb66 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Found TF Prime cyberverse Fallback and Autobot Tailgate at Mall of GA Walmart. Needed added to the list please.
dalglb66
Minibot
Posts: 100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby MCutter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 am

There are no MP Thundercrackers left at the Toys'R'Us in Fairfax, VA but there is 1 at the Toys'R'Us in Manassas, VA.
MCutter
Mini-Con
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Bounti76 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:18 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I second the adding of Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback and Knock Out, and would like to request that Skyquake and voyager Dreadwing be added. And could pictures of Airachnid and Ultra Magnus be put up, please? That seems to be the only way they show up on the front page when a sighting is added. I know they're hard to find, so this could help out people still on the hunt for these.
Bounti76
Vehicon
Posts: 354
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby wolverinetodd » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Bounti76 wrote:I second the adding of Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback and Knock Out, and would like to request that Skyquake and voyager Dreadwing be added. And could pictures of Airachnid and Ultra Magnus be put up, please? That seems to be the only way they show up on the front page when a sighting is added. I know they're hard to find, so this could help out people still on the hunt for these.


You're preaching to the choir and wasting your time typing out this request. :BANG_HEAD: I've made this same request and still nothing.
User avatar
wolverinetodd
Fuzor
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby wolverinetodd » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:43 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
wolverinetodd wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:I second the adding of Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback and Knock Out, and would like to request that Skyquake and voyager Dreadwing be added. And could pictures of Airachnid and Ultra Magnus be put up, please? That seems to be the only way they show up on the front page when a sighting is added. I know they're hard to find, so this could help out people still on the hunt for these.


You're preaching to the choir and wasting your time typing out this request. :BANG_HEAD: I've made this same request and still nothing.


I spotted a Deluxe Prime Sergeant Kup at the Lexington, NC Wal-Mart SuperCenter at 160 Lowes Blvd., but since it's not listed on the Product Listings page, I'm unable to tell anyone that just happens to visit the homepage to this site and scrolls to the bottom of the page.
User avatar
wolverinetodd
Fuzor
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby wolverinetodd » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
wolverinetodd wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:I second the adding of Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback and Knock Out, and would like to request that Skyquake and voyager Dreadwing be added. And could pictures of Airachnid and Ultra Magnus be put up, please? That seems to be the only way they show up on the front page when a sighting is added. I know they're hard to find, so this could help out people still on the hunt for these.


You're preaching to the choir and wasting your time typing out this request. :BANG_HEAD: I've made this same request and still nothing.


I spotted a Deluxe Prime Sergeant Kup at the Lexington, NC Wal-Mart SuperCenter at 160 Lowes Blvd., but since it's not listed on the Product Listings page, I'm unable to tell anyone that just happens to visit the homepage to this site and scrolls to the bottom of the page.


Swung by the Lexington Wal-Mart SuperCenter real early Saturday morning on my way to work on the chance that they might have gotten in yet another case of Deluxe Prime figures as I was still looking for Rumble. It's a good thing I did as I found the one Rumble in that case to purchase, but left the three remaining Vehicons there if someone wants to build up their Vehicon army. Two Sergeant Kups remain as well along with even more Bumblebees (Again, WHY?!?!). Of course, because Sergeant Kup and Rumble, plus a whole hell of a lot of others, still aren't listed on the Product Listings Page with actual pictures, I'm unable to post it so you can see on the front page of this site that these figures were spotted.
User avatar
wolverinetodd
Fuzor
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby swhero4mer4jesus » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 pm

found voyagers thundertron and ultra magnus at target at millerville in baton rouge today so please add them along with voyager dreadwing
swhero4mer4jesus
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 pm
Watch swhero4mer4jesus on YouTube

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby wolverinetodd » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
wolverinetodd wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:I second the adding of Cyberverse Tailgate, Fallback and Knock Out, and would like to request that Skyquake and voyager Dreadwing be added. And could pictures of Airachnid and Ultra Magnus be put up, please? That seems to be the only way they show up on the front page when a sighting is added. I know they're hard to find, so this could help out people still on the hunt for these.


You're preaching to the choir and wasting your time typing out this request. :BANG_HEAD: I've made this same request and still nothing.


I spotted a Deluxe Prime Sergeant Kup at the Lexington, NC Wal-Mart SuperCenter at 160 Lowes Blvd., but since it's not listed on the Product Listings page, I'm unable to tell anyone that just happens to visit the homepage to this site and scrolls to the bottom of the page.


Swung by the Lexington Wal-Mart SuperCenter real early Saturday morning on my way to work on the chance that they might have gotten in yet another case of Deluxe Prime figures as I was still looking for Rumble. It's a good thing I did as I found the one Rumble in that case to purchase, but left the three remaining Vehicons there if someone wants to build up their Vehicon army. Two Sergeant Kups remain as well along with even more Bumblebees (Again, WHY?!?!). Of course, because Sergeant Kup and Rumble, plus a whole hell of a lot of others, still aren't listed on the Product Listings Page with actual pictures, I'm unable to post it so you can see on the front page of this site that these figures were spotted.


Picked up Prime Ultra Magnus and Thundertron at the Lexington Wal-Mart Supercenter yesterday. Unfortunately these two characters STILL :HEADHURTS: aren't listed on the Product List page. So I'm unable post that I found them there and thus their pictures do not pop up at the bottom of the homepage alerting other Seibertronians where these items can be found.
User avatar
wolverinetodd
Fuzor
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Sgt Kup » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 am

Please add fall of cybertron soundwave soundblaster
Feenzy ratbat ravage rumble
Sgt Kup
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 am

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I added some of the new Beast Hunters products to the sightings section ...

http://www.seibertron.com/sightings/index.php#transformers-prime-beast-hunters191

Image

I'll work on adding all of the other products that are unavailable in the sightings section. Please accept my apologies for the delay in these items being added to the site.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
A whole slew of the Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron products have been added to the Sightings section now ...

http://www.seibertron.com/sightings/ind ... bertron187
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
dalglb66 wrote:Found TF Prime cyberverse Fallback and Autobot Tailgate at Mall of GA Walmart. Needed added to the list please.


Thank you for letting me know. Transformers Prime Cyberverse products have been updated ...

http://www.seibertron.com/sightings/index.php#transformers-prime-cyberverse155
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
swhero4mer4jesus wrote:found voyagers thundertron and ultra magnus at target at millerville in baton rouge today so please add them along with voyager dreadwing


Sorry for the delay with this. The Transformers Prime products have all been updated, including Skyquake who should be difficult to find at retail (assuming that he even shows up at some point)

http://www.seibertron.com/sightings/index.php#transformers-prime-robots-in-disguise156
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Seibertron » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sgt Kup wrote:Please add fall of cybertron soundwave soundblaster
Feenzy ratbat ravage rumble


All of these products are now available, including the wave 3 deluxes and the soon-to-be-released Grimlock and Blaster as well as the upcoming Wreckers wave.

http://www.seibertron.com/sightings/ind ... bertron187
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I added the primary figures from the Transformers Rescue Bots Energize line that are starting to show up. I'll add more products as I receive more official product images from Hasbro and other sources.

http://www.seibertron.com/sightings/index.php#rescue-bots-energize192

Image
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:41 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
No Beast Hunters Cyberverse products are listed (single pack or playsets). I know at least the two vehicles (Sky Claw and Apex Armor) have been sighted at retail.
Bounti76
Vehicon
Posts: 354
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby wolverinetodd » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
Bounti76 wrote:No Beast Hunters Cyberverse products are listed (single pack or playsets). I know at least the two vehicles (Sky Claw and Apex Armor) have been sighted at retail.


The Wal-Mart SuperCenter in Thomasville, NC had Beast Hunters Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Predaking, and Roadbuster-ish Bulkhead. I bought one of each, leaving only one Roadbuster-ish Bulkhead on the pegs.

They also had Beast Hunters Voyager size Optimus Prime and Predaking, one of each only and I bought them both, but Beast Hunters Voyager size Predaking is still not on the Product List.

This location also had the vehicle playsets as well, which as mentioned above, still aren't listed on the Product List.
User avatar
wolverinetodd
Fuzor
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby darqred » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 am

New here and wasnt sure where to look or post this. but was poking around toysrus.com and found Predaking voyager, and the commander classes were up

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=19097666 -predaking
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=19097556 optimus commander


there are some other new ones to I think, but whenever i go to toysrus.com after 20 minuets on the site, it stops working and everything goes to not found 404 lol.

sorry if i posted this in the wrong area, or it was posted already,
darqred
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:30 am

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby wolverinetodd » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:54 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
wolverinetodd wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:No Beast Hunters Cyberverse products are listed (single pack or playsets). I know at least the two vehicles (Sky Claw and Apex Armor) have been sighted at retail.


The Wal-Mart SuperCenter in Thomasville, NC had Beast Hunters Cyberverse Optimus Prime, Predaking, and Roadbuster-ish Bulkhead. I bought one of each, leaving only one Roadbuster-ish Bulkhead on the pegs.

They also had Beast Hunters Voyager size Optimus Prime and Predaking, one of each only and I bought them both, but Beast Hunters Voyager size Predaking is still not on the Product List.

This location also had the vehicle playsets as well, which as mentioned above, still aren't listed on the Product List.


Need Generations Legends Eject & Ramhorn and Rewind & Sunder added to the Product Listings page. I just spotted them at the Thomasville Wal-Mart SuperCenter (also still not listed as a Wal-Mart Store choice), but because they're not listed on the Product Listings page, I can't let the collectors in the area know that I spotted them.

Don't forget, Beast Hunters Voyagers Predaking and Shockwave aren't listed either.
User avatar
wolverinetodd
Fuzor
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I added a bunch of new products to the sightings section. Please let me know if you need something else added. Thanks.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby Sgt Kup » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey, can you add Generations Skids, Goldbug, Waspinator, and Dreadwing. I found them at the Daytona Target.
Sgt Kup
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 am

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby MCutter » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Ditto in the Burke and Fair Lakes Targets.
MCutter
Mini-Con
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby spiderbob007 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Motto: "If all we have in this world is what we make, then let us make good."
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Same for the Wal-Mart in Grand Prairie, Texas. Lots of all four, but with mashed packaging. Apparently the person that stocked them on the shelf, really, desperately wanted them to fit on the shelf.

There was also Blitzwing, Sandstorm, Blaster and maybe Soundblaster.
User avatar
spiderbob007
Mini-Con
Posts: 44
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:01 pm
Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
Watch spiderbob007 on YouTube
Buy from spiderbob007 on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby MCutter » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:03 am

I see Voyager Whirl got added but Skids and his deluxe wave-mates still aren't there. Is this an "it's not official until a mod gets one" situation like we had in the News forum a couple of months back?
MCutter
Mini-Con
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:38 am

Re: Toys Missing from the Sightings Page

Postby MenaceRX » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Thrilling 30 YOTH Prime and Scream not showing up on sightings, both were in TRU here in Virginia Beach. 1 of Each. Guess they come together.
MenaceRX
Minibot
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014