Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers 4 Director?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers 4 Director?

Postby JazZeke » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Well, Bay and Lebeef and co. are saying this is their last Transformers movie. Good riddance, I say. Bay was reluctant to even touch the franchise at first, and he never even touched the Transformers' true potential. I've never really cared for Lebeef, I think he's decent at the one character he knows how to play (seriously. Sam + Indiana's son + that kid from Disturbia - all the same), but I seriously loathe that worthless Gary Stu Sam Witwicky.*

I don't think it would be a good idea for Hasbro and Dreamworks to totally reboot. That just means new designs, which means money for new CGI, money to start everything else from scratch, etc. Besides, I think the general moviegoing audience is growing weary of reboots. If the growing excitement for the Avengers is any indication, people love continuity, a huge cohesive universe that movies build into.

Besides, despite Revenge of Devastator's Scrotum, this movieverse still has some potential - it's not totally a lost cause. In more competent hands, the next movie could really be something.

So who is your dream director for Transformers 4? I would love to see Robert Zemeckis. He adds a touch of wonder and magic to his movies, even in his more recent stuff like Beowolf. That's something the Transformers movies could use and have been sorely lacking. And the man does great with special effects bonanzas; his magnum opus is the Back to the Future trilogy. In my eyes, he's a shoe-in.



*HE WENT TO ROBOT HEAVEN TO HEAR THE PRIMES TELL HIM HOW AWESOME HE IS. I don't care what you say, no "selfless" and "true" leader would abandon his best friend in the park for the remote chance to getting laid.
User avatar
JazZeke
Faction Commander
Posts: 4346
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
I was/am, quite content with Bay. He gave me what i wanted from a TF movie.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby RealasFriedPotatoes » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:06 pm

I think this is going to be it. And I'm not totally unhappy with Bay, either. The first film was pretty good. The second one was really ruined by the writers' strike. They script had to be rushed and it showed. They should have delayed its release a year.
RealasFriedPotatoes
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:55 am

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby alternator77 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
tf 4? highly unlikely sseing as shockwave,megatron,starscream,andsoundwave bite the big one maybe a reboot from the beginning but a direct sequel no thanks the first 2 movies i was all over but this one is a big pass.
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Capt.Failure » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm

The ultimate irony, of course, will be when the Bayhaters get their messiah figure in the form of a new director and what he directs will be nothing like Transformers. I don't mean the superficial things like new designs or slightly more human emphasis that Bayhaters complain about. I mean total obliteration of everything that makes Transformers what it is for the sake of the director's "artistic vision."

You can imagine it based on the director you chose:

Nolan - Gritty realism for realism's sake. Expect Transformers to be human constructs and not Cybertronian: no sparks, no Matrix. Expect Nolan to turn characters into self inserts to spout his socio-political beliefs alongside tons of faux cerebral plot elements.'

Snyder - Brown n' bloom, gritty as hell, ultraviolence, even more shallow characters than the Bayverse. Also SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOspeedup!SLOOOOOWMOOOOOOspeedup!.

Spielberg - The main cast is a group of kids all 12 or younger. The Transformers don't have speaking rolls and are all cutesy and have a total 1 minute of screentime. Also Optimus Prime survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a fridge and Shia Lebouf is still in it somehow.

Lucas - Mind blowing visuals on an epic scale, adds unnecessary "scientific" explanations for the mysterious aspects of Cybertronian life (mitichlorians, much?). Will be fine at release but get rereleased 20 times, each new cut worse than the last until everyone hates it.

Abrams - No plot, no lore, just a sequence of events that will make no sense unless you religiously followed the Alternate Reality Game that was active in the years leading up to the film's release. It's also all a dream, except when it's really time travel.

Basically what I'm trying to say is be careful what you wish for. You just might get it and regret it. Then you'll be begging for Bay to return.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby GodMagnus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:The ultimate irony, of course, will be when the Bayhaters get their messiah figure in the form of a new director and what he directs will be nothing like Transformers. I don't mean the superficial things like new designs or slightly more human emphasis that Bayhaters complain about. I mean total obliteration of everything that makes Transformers what it is for the sake of the director's "artistic vision."

You can imagine it based on the director you chose:

Nolan - Gritty realism for realism's sake. Expect Transformers to be human constructs and not Cybertronian: no sparks, no Matrix. Expect Nolan to turn characters into self inserts to spout his socio-political beliefs alongside tons of faux cerebral plot elements.'

Snyder - Brown n' bloom, gritty as hell, ultraviolence, even more shallow characters than the Bayverse. Also SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOspeedup!SLOOOOOWMOOOOOOspeedup!.

Spielberg - The main cast is a group of kids all 12 or younger. The Transformers don't have speaking rolls and are all cutesy and have a total 1 minute of screentime. Also Optimus Prime survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a fridge and Shia Lebouf is still in it somehow.

Lucas - Mind blowing visuals on an epic scale, adds unnecessary "scientific" explanations for the mysterious aspects of Cybertronian life (mitichlorians, much?). Will be fine at release but get rereleased 20 times, each new cut worse than the last until everyone hates it.

Abrams - No plot, no lore, just a sequence of events that will make no sense unless you religiously followed the Alternate Reality Game that was active in the years leading up to the film's release. It's also all a dream, except when it's really time travel.

Basically what I'm trying to say is be careful what you wish for. You just might get it and regret it. Then you'll be begging for Bay to return.


I'm far from a Bay hater. I have every single one of his movies on DVD. He's one of my favorite directors. I just don't think that he's right for Transformers.

Now as far as directors goes, I don't like any of the ones you picked. My director of choice would be either Peter Jackson or Neill Blomkamp.
GodMagnus
Mini-Con
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Capt.Failure » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 pm

GodMagnus wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:The ultimate irony, of course, will be when the Bayhaters get their messiah figure in the form of a new director and what he directs will be nothing like Transformers. I don't mean the superficial things like new designs or slightly more human emphasis that Bayhaters complain about. I mean total obliteration of everything that makes Transformers what it is for the sake of the director's "artistic vision."

You can imagine it based on the director you chose:

Nolan - Gritty realism for realism's sake. Expect Transformers to be human constructs and not Cybertronian: no sparks, no Matrix. Expect Nolan to turn characters into self inserts to spout his socio-political beliefs alongside tons of faux cerebral plot elements.'

Snyder - Brown n' bloom, gritty as hell, ultraviolence, even more shallow characters than the Bayverse. Also SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOspeedup!SLOOOOOWMOOOOOOspeedup!.

Spielberg - The main cast is a group of kids all 12 or younger. The Transformers don't have speaking rolls and are all cutesy and have a total 1 minute of screentime. Also Optimus Prime survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a fridge and Shia Lebouf is still in it somehow.

Lucas - Mind blowing visuals on an epic scale, adds unnecessary "scientific" explanations for the mysterious aspects of Cybertronian life (mitichlorians, much?). Will be fine at release but get rereleased 20 times, each new cut worse than the last until everyone hates it.

Abrams - No plot, no lore, just a sequence of events that will make no sense unless you religiously followed the Alternate Reality Game that was active in the years leading up to the film's release. It's also all a dream, except when it's really time travel.

Basically what I'm trying to say is be careful what you wish for. You just might get it and regret it. Then you'll be begging for Bay to return.


I'm far from a Bay hater. I have every single one of his movies on DVD. He's one of my favorite directors. I just don't think that he's right for Transformers.

Now as far as directors goes, I don't like any of the ones you picked. My director of choice would be either Peter Jackson or Neill Blomkamp.


Blokamp would be a perfect replacement for Bay. I believe he has the capacity to recreate the same frantic action and visual spectacle that Bay's famous for, but also fix a few flaws that stuck with the Bayverse until the very end. Namely plotting and character development problems.

Of course I've never considered Bay poorly suited for the series. It takes a certain kind of director to adapt something like Transformers and Bay is one of those few capable of doing it. Blokamp is another one of those few, no contest there.

Fookin' Decepticons! 8)
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby zenosaurus_x » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:38 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
I think Peter Jackson would do great with it, I've liked everything I've seen him do so far.
User avatar
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Tekka » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Far too much stock is put into a movie's director. Personally I couldn't give a flying hoot who the director is, so long as they help put out a quality product.

But... There will be no Transformers 4... My crystal ball told me so.
User avatar
Tekka
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8144
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Dark Side of The Light

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Screamfleet » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:59 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Tekka wrote:Far too much stock is put into a movie's director. Personally I couldn't give a flying hoot who the director is, so long as they help put out a quality product.

But... There will be no Transformers 4... My crystal ball told me so.



I guarantee you we'd have completely different movies now if chris columbus or joe johnstone directed the first transformers movie.
User avatar
Screamfleet
Pretender
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Tekka » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Screamfleet wrote:
Tekka wrote:Far too much stock is put into a movie's director. Personally I couldn't give a flying hoot who the director is, so long as they help put out a quality product.

But... There will be no Transformers 4... My crystal ball told me so.



I guarantee you we'd have completely different movies now if chris columbus or joe johnstone directed the first transformers movie.

I know Christopher Columbus sailed to the new world... But other than that I'm afraid I have no idea who they are or what they've done. :P
User avatar
Tekka
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8144
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Dark Side of The Light

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby vegetacron » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 am

Weapon: Spinning Augers
I was on board with the Peter Jackson idea, but "District 9" kinda puts that in doubts. I don't know if it was bad acting or just the story, but that movie seemed soul-less.

My vote would be for Christopher Nolan or Zack Snyder or Guillermo del Toro to write AND direct it. I also would like for a fan favorite Transformer comic storywriter to help said director write a real Transformers story.
Image
User avatar
vegetacron
Vehicon
Posts: 358
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:57 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Screamfleet » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:47 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Tekka wrote:
Screamfleet wrote:
Tekka wrote:Far too much stock is put into a movie's director. Personally I couldn't give a flying hoot who the director is, so long as they help put out a quality product.

But... There will be no Transformers 4... My crystal ball told me so.



I guarantee you we'd have completely different movies now if chris columbus or joe johnstone directed the first transformers movie.

I know Christopher Columbus sailed to the new world... But other than that I'm afraid I have no idea who they are or what they've done. :P


Chris Colombus actually founded a studio called 1492 pictures, as if to make his name more confusing.

He wrote goonies and gremlins, directed the first 2 harry potter movies, the home alone movies.
He has an entirely different kind of charm in his movies.

Then again, if back in 2006 he was to do it, people would have been like "great, mrs.doubtfire is going to be in transformers"
User avatar
Screamfleet
Pretender
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Bonecrusher27 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:48 am

Two things to consider are

1. Some of the characters some of us have gotten fond of, such as movie Bumblebee, or OP will probably be different, dashing hopes of finally having a movie that can start building up characterization

2. Given that reboots always changes a new series of actors, we may not be getting Peter Cullen as the voice of OP.
Bonecrusher27
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 965
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:09 am

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby vegetacron » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 am

Weapon: Spinning Augers
Bonecrusher27 wrote:Two things to consider are

1. Some of the characters some of us have gotten fond of, such as movie Bumblebee, or OP will probably be different, dashing hopes of finally having a movie that can start building up characterization

2. Given that reboots always changes a new series of actors, we may not be getting Peter Cullen as the voice of OP.



I thought about that too. If Peter Cullen isn't onboard for a reboot, I would shoot for a new characterization of Rodimus Prime...as much as i hate Rodimus, it could be done.

Maybe something along the lines of, "As Optimus Prime limps away from the final ending to Transformers 3, a new Decepticon, 'Galvatron' appears from no where and destroys Optimus Prime. Completely disintegrating him except for the Matrix of Leadership, which falls on the ground. Only to be picked up by a young autobot by the name of Hot Rod..."

But this time, leave out the whiney, emo-lovin crap train personality that was G1 Rodimus Prime.
Image
User avatar
vegetacron
Vehicon
Posts: 358
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:57 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Tekka » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Screamfleet wrote:
Tekka wrote:
Screamfleet wrote:
Tekka wrote:Far too much stock is put into a movie's director. Personally I couldn't give a flying hoot who the director is, so long as they help put out a quality product.

But... There will be no Transformers 4... My crystal ball told me so.



I guarantee you we'd have completely different movies now if chris columbus or joe johnstone directed the first transformers movie.

I know Christopher Columbus sailed to the new world... But other than that I'm afraid I have no idea who they are or what they've done. :P


Chris Colombus actually founded a studio called 1492 pictures, as if to make his name more confusing.

He wrote goonies and gremlins, directed the first 2 harry potter movies, the home alone movies.
He has an entirely different kind of charm in his movies.

Then again, if back in 2006 he was to do it, people would have been like "great, mrs.doubtfire is going to be in transformers"


Cool, cool, I see.

Lol, I guess the advantage of not knowing who anyone is, is it's easier to view a project with no prejudice.
User avatar
Tekka
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8144
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Dark Side of The Light

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby GodMagnus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 am

Tekka wrote:Far too much stock is put into a movie's director. Personally I couldn't give a flying hoot who the director is, so long as they help put out a quality product.

But... There will be no Transformers 4... My crystal ball told me so.


Directors matter a whole lot. Some directors know how to get a good performance out of actors, and some don't. A film can have a really good script, and you put the wrong director in the chair and they'll screw it all up.

Think about this. Would you want Uwe Boll directing a Transformers movie?
GodMagnus
Mini-Con
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Tekka » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
I would not care.

*Though I suppose I should clarfify. I'm not saying directors aren't important, but they're just one cog in a large movie making machine. It's not going to matter how awesome anyone thinks a particular director is if the rest of the production team are ****.
Last edited by Tekka on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Tekka
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8144
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am
Location: Dark Side of The Light

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Grendel » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:07 am

alternator77 wrote:tf 4? highly unlikely sseing as shockwave,megatron,starscream,andsoundwave bite the big one maybe a reboot from the beginning but a direct sequel no thanks the first 2 movies i was all over but this one is a big pass.



sort of like highlander, 2 never happened?

or sumerman returns, none of the ones after Zod happened
Image
Grendel
Gestalt
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:39 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Grendel » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:10 am

GodMagnus wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:The ultimate irony, of course, will be when the Bayhaters get their messiah figure in the form of a new director and what he directs will be nothing like Transformers. I don't mean the superficial things like new designs or slightly more human emphasis that Bayhaters complain about. I mean total obliteration of everything that makes Transformers what it is for the sake of the director's "artistic vision."

You can imagine it based on the director you chose:

Nolan - Gritty realism for realism's sake. Expect Transformers to be human constructs and not Cybertronian: no sparks, no Matrix. Expect Nolan to turn characters into self inserts to spout his socio-political beliefs alongside tons of faux cerebral plot elements.'

Snyder - Brown n' bloom, gritty as hell, ultraviolence, even more shallow characters than the Bayverse. Also SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOspeedup!SLOOOOOWMOOOOOOspeedup!.

Spielberg - The main cast is a group of kids all 12 or younger. The Transformers don't have speaking rolls and are all cutesy and have a total 1 minute of screentime. Also Optimus Prime survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a fridge and Shia Lebouf is still in it somehow.

Lucas - Mind blowing visuals on an epic scale, adds unnecessary "scientific" explanations for the mysterious aspects of Cybertronian life (mitichlorians, much?). Will be fine at release but get rereleased 20 times, each new cut worse than the last until everyone hates it.

Abrams - No plot, no lore, just a sequence of events that will make no sense unless you religiously followed the Alternate Reality Game that was active in the years leading up to the film's release. It's also all a dream, except when it's really time travel.

Basically what I'm trying to say is be careful what you wish for. You just might get it and regret it. Then you'll be begging for Bay to return.


I'm far from a Bay hater. I have every single one of his movies on DVD. He's one of my favorite directors. I just don't think that he's right for Transformers.

Now as far as directors goes, I don't like any of the ones you picked. My director of choice would be either Peter Jackson or Neill Blomkamp.



not a bayhater per say, just wich the movies could have been about transformers, and not shai lebouf and the army.

i could see peter jackson maybe being able to pull off a decent TF movie
Image
Grendel
Gestalt
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:39 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:10 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
vegetacron wrote:My vote would be for Christopher Nolan or Zack Snyder or Guillermo del Toro to write AND direct it. I also would like for a fan favorite Transformer comic storywriter to help said director write a real Transformers story.


That would be truely awesome. I've never seen one of his movies in it's entirety, but I like his style just as much as I like Bay's.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4109
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby vegetacron » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 am

Weapon: Spinning Augers
GodMagnus wrote:Think about this. Would you want Uwe Boll directing a Transformers movie?


How do you know he hasn't already? lol
Last edited by vegetacron on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
vegetacron
Vehicon
Posts: 358
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:57 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
vegetacron wrote:
GodMagnus wrote:Think about this. Would you want Uwe Boll directing a Transformers movie?


How do you he hasn't already? lol

Have you ever even seen an Uwe Boll movie?
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby GodMagnus » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:52 pm

If anyone studio exec ever lets Mr. Boll anywhere next to anything that has to do with Transformers, it would have to be because they're snorting that new flesh eating cocaine.
GodMagnus
Mini-Con
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Director?

Postby Red 50 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Honestly speaking, the fan of the movies that I am, I DON'T want a fourth movie. The movie-verse ended with DOTM. What point would there be in continuing the series when all the Baddie-leaders are dead? Yes, more can become, but that's just overstretching the series.

Seriously, it's over. Time to move on.
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 912
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014