Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby T-Macksimus » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:19 pm

RAcast wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:Awww yeah Motormaster! I was thinking that the previous comments about some of these exotic cars being Decepticons sounded logical, and I was thinking that truck couldn't be Ultra Magnus...

Plus, Bay already did Devastator, so its not unreasonable to hope for Menasor! Plus, he made the comment about pleasing fans, so maybe this is what he meant....

It's worth keeping that rusted-out flatnose cab we saw awhile back, with the G1 Optimus Prime silver stripe (and flames, because Bayverse). My money's on it being Scourge/Nemesis Prime.


BECAUSE it's Bayverse, as you stated by bringing up the flames on the silver rig, that would be a good reason to NOT lay any money down on it being Scourge/Nemesis Prime... or Motormaster for that fact. I'm betting it's none of the above and that neither of the flat-nosed rigs have anything to do with each other whatsoever. If it seems likely or plausible or remotely logical or having anything to do with previous iterations in the TF line over the last 29 years, go completely the opposite direction and that's how Bay is going to handle it.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2199
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Aladar » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Motto: "Sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
I hope Drift is a working title and the bugetti is actually called Crosswise with David Tennant voicing him.
Stand together! Image
Aladar
Fuzor
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Nesting Grounds
Watch Aladar on YouTube
Buy from Aladar on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Xephon0930 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Well since I am only really interested in the movie line toys,I wonder if they will bring back the higher level of engineering from the RotF line?

I'm especially excited/worried about Optimus Prime as DotM Prime was utter crap.
Xephon0930
Minibot
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Xephon0930 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Aladar wrote:I hope Drift is a working title and the bugetti is actually called Crosswise with David Tennant voicing him.



Well it this film was filmed in UK as well as other locales.
Xephon0930
Minibot
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Metrosuplex » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
T-Macksimus wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:Awww yeah Motormaster! I was thinking that the previous comments about some of these exotic cars being Decepticons sounded logical, and I was thinking that truck couldn't be Ultra Magnus...

Plus, Bay already did Devastator, so its not unreasonable to hope for Menasor! Plus, he made the comment about pleasing fans, so maybe this is what he meant....

It's worth keeping that rusted-out flatnose cab we saw awhile back, with the G1 Optimus Prime silver stripe (and flames, because Bayverse). My money's on it being Scourge/Nemesis Prime.


BECAUSE it's Bayverse, as you stated by bringing up the flames on the silver rig, that would be a good reason to NOT lay any money down on it being Scourge/Nemesis Prime... or Motormaster for that fact. I'm betting it's none of the above and that neither of the flat-nosed rigs have anything to do with each other whatsoever. If it seems likely or plausible or remotely logical or having anything to do with previous iterations in the TF line over the last 29 years, go completely the opposite direction and that's how Bay is going to handle it.


You're probably right, but it'd be something to flat out call it as Motormaster, say MENASOR loudly, and then find out I'm right. I don't even mind how badly Bay would butcher the characters/combiner - I'd be happy to see Menasor get some love again (even if it's abusive Bay-love).

It's a crime that Menasor has not had a re-release in any way. :x
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
"It's not an animal; it's a robot. Robots don't need fur, feathers, or skin textures. And don't tell me they need it for disguise, as these robots are clearly not trying to disguise themselves." [in reference to Prime Grimwing]
"...you don't care what the topic is; for you, every thread is just an opportunity to argue, flame-bait, and troll."
User avatar
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby zatara1701 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:43 am

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Metrosuplex wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:Awww yeah Motormaster! I was thinking that the previous comments about some of these exotic cars being Decepticons sounded logical, and I was thinking that truck couldn't be Ultra Magnus...

Plus, Bay already did Devastator, so its not unreasonable to hope for Menasor! Plus, he made the comment about pleasing fans, so maybe this is what he meant....

It's worth keeping that rusted-out flatnose cab we saw awhile back, with the G1 Optimus Prime silver stripe (and flames, because Bayverse). My money's on it being Scourge/Nemesis Prime.


BECAUSE it's Bayverse, as you stated by bringing up the flames on the silver rig, that would be a good reason to NOT lay any money down on it being Scourge/Nemesis Prime... or Motormaster for that fact. I'm betting it's none of the above and that neither of the flat-nosed rigs have anything to do with each other whatsoever. If it seems likely or plausible or remotely logical or having anything to do with previous iterations in the TF line over the last 29 years, go completely the opposite direction and that's how Bay is going to handle it.


You're probably right, but it'd be something to flat out call it as Motormaster, say MENASOR loudly, and then find out I'm right. I don't even mind how badly Bay would butcher the characters/combiner - I'd be happy to see Menasor get some love again (even if it's abusive Bay-love).

It's a crime that Menasor has not had a re-release in any way. :x


I said the very same thing the other day....SOOOOOOOoooo tired of Bruticus and Devestator repaints and redos... Hell, I am even weary of my beloved Airialbots... BRING ON THE STUNTICONS!!! Just makes sense with all the high end cars and now the truck. Everyone keeps complaining that high end cars make horrible disguises... Well 1) Cons don't really care about their disguises for the most part and 2) look at G1!! You had Lambo Countachs, One of a kind rally Porches, supped up Datsuns...Hardly great disguises.

In the end, who knows what Bay has in store... :michaelbay:
Attachments
wp_transformersmovie655_1280.jpg
zatara1701
Fuzor
Posts: 229
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby TurboMMaster » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
I think Optimus should get a completly new body in fourth movie. After all, even when he's role in moviue changed from nerd-ic underdog of Megatron to the greatest threat to Decepticon cause. But he stil lhave body of a scientis, not w warrior. Even ifit is obvious that he is upregaded by human enginers.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Vehicon
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby TimothyR » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:23 am

i really doubt that black and silver flat nose would be scourge or nemesis prime.. i couldn't see them giving nemesis prime a smaller robot mode than the actual prime.. it just wouldn't make sense, even with bay. the whole point of making prime a long nose was to give him a larger more intimidating truck mode presence, and a larger robot mode.

Xephon0930 wrote:Well since I am only really interested in the movie line toys,I wonder if they will bring back the higher level of engineering from the RotF line?

I'm especially excited/worried about Optimus Prime as DotM Prime was utter crap.


i feel bad for you. you're missing out on some great toys. i wouldn't be able to collect strictly movie toys. that's just crazy.

i don't know how the toys are going to turn out. i believe we're going to get ALOT of rotf sideways type alt modes. very generic cars that bare a vague resemblance to what we actually see in the movies.

judging by the past movies.. i wouldn't expect to see every character in toy form starting from deluxe to leader. rotf had a few robots that we never got toys of. in dotm we didn't get a deluxe or human alliance dino. hasbro never released deluxe que, we never saw deluxe soundwave or human alliance soundwave (both of whom i really wanted) there were quite a few more robots in the movie that weren't made into toys. .. and what really pisses me off is that they made new molds for other characters that weren't in the movie, it just makes absolutely no sense to me.

and lastly, i'm most worried about the line because of what we've seen with the beast hunters deluxe figures. they're just larger versions of the cyberverse toys. hasbro seems to want to make things more simplistic for kids.

so.. imagine a movie line with bay designs (which i happen to really like) and super simplistic transformations, and a complete lack of modern articulation.. that, sadly, is what i am envisioning for this next movie line. i'm pray for that not to be the case. but hasbro wants more money, no matter the cost.

guess we'll see.

TurboMMaster wrote:I think Optimus should get a completly new body in fourth movie. After all, even when he's role in moviue changed from nerd-ic underdog of Megatron to the greatest threat to Decepticon cause. But he stil lhave body of a scientis, not w warrior. Even ifit is obvious that he is upregaded by human enginers.


i think it's time to start proof reading your posts. my mom suck at text messaging sometimes, but i can usually decipher what she's trying to say... but this.. i'm not sure what the point is that you are trying to make.
TimothyR
Combiner
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:07 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
TimothyR wrote:
TurboMMaster wrote:I think Optimus should get a completly new body in fourth movie. After all, even when he's role in moviue changed from nerd-ic underdog of Megatron to the greatest threat to Decepticon cause. But he stil lhave body of a scientis, not w warrior. Even ifit is obvious that he is upregaded by human enginers.


i think it's time to start proof reading your posts. my mom suck at text messaging sometimes, but i can usually decipher what she's trying to say... but this.. i'm not sure what the point is that you are trying to make.


English is not everyone's first language. If nothing else, we are to show tolerance toward our fellow posters, if we can't muster even a small amount of respect. So, go easy. I'm not asking, I'm telling.

Now, as for what he was saying, it's this:

TurboMMaster wrote:I think Optimus should get a completely new body in the fourth movie. After all, his role in the movies changed from weakling underdog of Megatron to greatest threat to the Decepticon cause. But he still has the body of a scientist, not a warrior. Even if it is obvious that he has been upgraded by human engineers.


And TurboMMaster, I see what you're saying, but I hope it's not too drastic of a redesign. The ROTF and DOTM designs were really nice and intricate.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8463
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby MeGrimlocks » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:49 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
I have found a couple of new vehicles that have been rented off YouTube user 'Mendenhall512'.

He said the following:

Sorry to cause any confusion, the video was taken on the 1st of June and then uploaded a month later. The GTO's are to appear in the beginning Texas scenes with Mark working under the hood of the 69 one night when a satellite crashes nearby his farm causing a special Rally car of his to come to life... can't spoil too much.

I assume he is talking about 'Cliffjumper' or who ever is the Cheverolet Sonic.


Here is the video:

Image
User avatar
MeGrimlocks
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am
Location: Castle Douglas, Scotland
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Xephon0930 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
TimothyR wrote:i really doubt that black and silver flat nose would be scourge or nemesis prime.. i couldn't see them giving nemesis prime a smaller robot mode than the actual prime.. it just wouldn't make sense, even with bay. the whole point of making prime a long nose was to give him a larger more intimidating truck mode presence, and a larger robot mode.

Xephon0930 wrote:Well since I am only really interested in the movie line toys,I wonder if they will bring back the higher level of engineering from the RotF line?

I'm especially excited/worried about Optimus Prime as DotM Prime was utter crap.


i feel bad for you. you're missing out on some great toys. i wouldn't be able to collect strictly movie toys. that's just crazy.

i don't know how the toys are going to turn out. i believe we're going to get ALOT of rotf sideways type alt modes. very generic cars that bare a vague resemblance to what we actually see in the movies.

judging by the past movies.. i wouldn't expect to see every character in toy form starting from deluxe to leader. rotf had a few robots that we never got toys of. in dotm we didn't get a deluxe or human alliance dino. hasbro never released deluxe que, we never saw deluxe soundwave or human alliance soundwave (both of whom i really wanted) there were quite a few more robots in the movie that weren't made into toys. .. and what really pisses me off is that they made new molds for other characters that weren't in the movie, it just makes absolutely no sense to me.

and lastly, i'm most worried about the line because of what we've seen with the beast hunters deluxe figures. they're just larger versions of the cyberverse toys. hasbro seems to want to make things more simplistic for kids.

so.. imagine a movie line with bay designs (which i happen to really like) and super simplistic transformations, and a complete lack of modern articulation.. that, sadly, is what i am envisioning for this next movie line. i'm pray for that not to be the case. but hasbro wants more money, no matter the cost.

guess we'll see.[/quote"TimothyR"]

I'm sorry for the confusion but what I meant was that the movie toys are the one thing I'm looking forward to these films. I still collect the occasional Generations and Prime lines.

But the movie,I probably won't see it in theaters.
Xephon0930
Minibot
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:46 pm
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Flashwave » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Xephon0930 wrote: and what really pisses me off is that they made new molds for other characters that weren't in the movie, it just makes absolutely no sense to me.



I understand in cases like Soundwave or Que, however in a lot of cases, the figures they design are Altmodes that did appear. Incinerator for example, the Osprey were part of the human drops. Landmine (Movie1) Stratosphere, the Legion figs are a different ballpark though
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3545
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby El Duque » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
It looks as though Bumblebee will be sporting more than one Camaro alt mode in "Transformers 4" just like he did in the first live action Transformers film. Back in May Michael Bay announced that the customized vintage 1967 Camaro SS that had been seen on set was indeed Bumblebee, today the Camaro enthusiast website Camaro5.com posted new images of a customized 6th Generation Camaro on set with the other Autobot cars. More images can be found by clicking here.

While the Camaros in the first 3 Transformers movies were essentially production version Camaros with some unique aero parts added, the Transformers 4 Camaro will feature special bodywork – especially the front end. The entire front end is custom – from the futuristic looking LED headlights to the grille, to the front spoiler lip. The rear fenders feature an air vent and aggressive lower door character line and side skirts. The rear features vents on the hind quarters and a sporty diffuser, as well as a high spoiler.



Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9603
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
And so it begins...

Image
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4850
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby TimothyR » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Wow, that looks pretty damn cool.
TimothyR
Combiner
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby hinomars19 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Mindmaster wrote:And so it begins...

Image


:lol: Thanks dude, I needed a laugh today. I was going to post something cynical, but why bother when I can go with humour instead :APPLAUSE:
User avatar
hinomars19
Combiner
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Jack Hallows » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Motto: "no man is safe from this blade i'm packin.. i have dreams where i'm fallin', but as i hit the ground, i wake up laughin'..."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
de feek?

and the thot plickens...

who's the green one next to bee?
Image
User avatar
Jack Hallows
Vehicon
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Watch Jack Hallows on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Jack Hallows wrote:who's the green one next to bee?


I believe that's the Corvette Stingray, thought to be the upgraded form of Sideswipe. :-?
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4850
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Aladar » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Motto: "Sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stand together! Image
Aladar
Fuzor
Posts: 242
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: Nesting Grounds
Watch Aladar on YouTube
Buy from Aladar on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby viruscarnage » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Motto: "The fate of all our kind is more vital then that of anyone of us."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I'm hoping im not late on this but I probably am but what ever

Michaelbay.com has revealed the Bumblebee 2014 concept Camaro

Image

Trumpets please . . . Bumblebee, a 2014 Concept Camaro! . . . the final jewel in the Transformers 4 crown.
User avatar
viruscarnage
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 519
News Credits: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
viruscarnage wrote:Image


I kinda want to take back all the crap I say about Movie Bumblebee...

...but I also don't want to, because I can almost see the endless amount of redecos and retools this could spawn.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4850
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Metrosuplex » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I miss VW Beetle BB. :BLACKEYE:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
"It's not an animal; it's a robot. Robots don't need fur, feathers, or skin textures. And don't tell me they need it for disguise, as these robots are clearly not trying to disguise themselves." [in reference to Prime Grimwing]
"...you don't care what the topic is; for you, every thread is just an opportunity to argue, flame-bait, and troll."
User avatar
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby XDMan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
I'm impressed with the vehicle mode whatsoever, but why must we get Bee in his different looks??? The answer is very simple: Hasbro thinks he will sell, no matter his appearance, when he will actually (and ironically) shelfwarm! HA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll just stick with the black and yellow Camaro for this guy, but I'm very hungey to see the new designs for him, the Autobots, and the unnamed Transformers we have yet to see!!! :-(
Mindmaster wrote:And so it begins...

Image
...and not another good toy in sight! ;)
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Looks boring. Other than the headlights, its pretty bland and overly round in the front. Guess they're done trying to implement the old'school look, and just caving into making it look like every other rounded, generic car on the road. =;
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2244
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
mice looking car but im so sick of yellow camaros & im even more sick of bumblebee. I never though id say this but i miss G1 bumblebee.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1470

Image
Looking for better version of this picture, if you know where to find one please PM me.
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4574
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014