I thought I would go around and take some photographs of how I keep the collection here at Transformers At The Moon
. This thread will run rather slow as there are about 90 photos it also doesn't cover everything. For instance all of the vehicles and bases are not photographed neither are the comics, dvds and other merchandise. It also doesn't include lots of the testshots and SCF figures as they are stored away. So its about 90% of the toy collection as it was taking too long.
Here goes ...
Some notes on the images
1. The bubble wrapped stuff is unreleased items or prototypes, I didnt move the bubble wrap or open the draws enough to show all of them.
2. The comic bom-boms are the doubles I have, the main set is in another cupboard.
3. The paperwork is a sample, the last drawer has more and others are stored else where.
4. The box in the drawer with the TV Boys has more prototypes.
5. Those are the original hardcopy sculpts of the Aqua-Speeder and Storm-Troopers. They will be photographed later in the spring / early summer for our website as I am working through some of our protos from that era at the moment.
6.What else, the lucky draw cabinet 3/4 of the depth of the super-size Bruticus box that is next to it.
7. All the boxes in the first set of images contain between 6 and 20 toys per box. For instance the entire Animated line is in those Animated boxes. On the main shelf area, only the bottom shelf uses the "box sharing" technique of storage. So the movie boxes has the Movie and RotF line in. Beast Machines are split between the cabinet, and the three boxes you can see.
8. Behind the Unicron, which is under a bed, is the Brave Max and Grand Max
I forget what is behind Tako Tank other than the Diver set.
9. The e-Hobby United boxes are full of RTS and other Universe figures now as they have lots of space and we managed to fit load in
10. Yes, you can also see some of our other main collections in there. G.I-Joe, He-man (vintage and new), Final Fantasy, Dinoriders and maybe some Visionaries though you can probably only see helmets and the marketing book.
11. All of the micromaster bases, action master based and more testshots from Armada onwards are stored in boxes I forgot to dig out, they also include a G1 Galvatron testshot that I don't actually remember where I put it.
At some points I'll try to get all the toys out and video a tour, but its a bit hard at the moment.
If anyone is following us on Facebook
, I've uploaded the pictures there
a week ago with some notes to explain more about what you are looking at.