Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Dark of the Moon: Golden Schmoes nominations

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon: Golden Schmoes nominations

Postby Delta Magnus » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:21 am

Motto: "I EXIST TO BRING PAIN"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
Basically, the way that these awards work is, if the film is just, well, enjoyable (which DOTM was) and doesn't pretend to be anything more, then it's automatically terrible. Also, in the film world, if you say anything good about Michael Bay then you get attacked with LOL EXPLOSIONS TROLOLOLO. But then film critics stopped being about actually giving proper reviews a long time ago, in favour of finding funnier ways of saying "THIS FILM SUCKS LOL".

Unfortunately, not only has the Transformers movie franchise got normal "critic" stupidity up against it, it also has the people going "OMG IT'S NOT G1 THEREFORE IT SUCKS!!!!". I for one thought the new aesthetic was a breath of fresh air, infinitely preferable to the G1 "stack of rectangles" look, with no proper joints and horrific size changing and deformation.

And come on, who honestly watches a giant robot film for the plot? (Unless it's Neon Genesis Evangelion, and let's face it, they weren't trying for anything remotely like that).
RhA wrote:
Rated X wrote:I would be more excited if they were going to use new molds with actual fembot bodies instead of repainted male bodies with fembot heads. Robobutch is not going to be very feminine in my opinion no matter what shade of pink or pastel easter egg colors they paint her. >:oP

I'm sure some third party will make a bunch of robo-boob add-ons so you're less confused about it all. Maybe wait untill those get knocked off so they can be cheap as well.
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon: Golden Schmoes nominations

Postby Red 50 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
cotss2012 wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Well, the fact that it goes up against Green Arrow in Worst picture of the year lets you know that it won't be taking that award home.


Green Arrow?


Whoa, Metal, get your facts straight.

As much as I know, there is no movie of Green Arrow.
The only thing about Green Arrow is the 2012 TV series titled "Arrow"

Let's be not mixing up autobots and gobots
for only stupid we make ourselves look
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon: Golden Schmoes nominations

Postby Burn » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Seriously? You're going to drag up an argument that's a year old?
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 39955
News Credits: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon: Golden Schmoes nominations

Postby Red 50 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:52 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
To be fair I am a little nuts on the top floor, so yeah.
;)
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 918
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon: Golden Schmoes nominations

Postby lovesun » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:30 am

How are you!I'm new!
lovesun
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:15 am


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #114 - Brainmasters
Twincast / Podcast #114:
"Brainmasters"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, April 7th, 2015