Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
The Premier of Transformers Dark of the Moon in Moscow has ended and thanks to Paramount we have loads of material of the event to share with you!
Firstly we'll start off with a video, a video of the Premier and the Linking Park concert.

We'll be bringing you more of this event, so stay tuned.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby SoundAndShock » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm

linkin
SoundAndShock
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby prowl123 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Were they sliding down the building at the end?

LINKIN PARK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby El Duque » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Linkin Park has uploaded their performance of "Iridescent" from the Transformers: Dark of the Moon at the Moscow World Premiere. Watch them perform DOTM's title track in the YouTube video embedded below courtesy of linkinparktv.

User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby vegetacron » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Weapon: Spinning Augers
Lame song as usual. I wish the music to these 3 movies would have been a lot better, but that only scratching the surface to all the issues these movies have.
Image
User avatar
vegetacron
Vehicon
Posts: 359
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:57 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby Samsonator » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Man, right on, guys. That was great.
Image
Samsonator: Thirteen Years? I've been here for THIRTEEN YEARS?!
Not much there yet, but check me out on IMDB!
User avatar
Samsonator
City Commander
Posts: 3012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby prowl123 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I just love watching an artist perform live. You can see how they do the song, and it's always refreshing to hear the differences between the studio track and the live version.

Especially with the LP song WHEN THEY COME FOR ME. When you hear the studio track, you might think that the drum beat is just the bass drum of the drum set. But when you see the live video, you'll notice that it's actually Chester and the guitarist playing the tom-toms.

As usual, fantastic job LP. This is my favorite song right now.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby T-Macksimus » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 pm

vegetacron wrote:Lame song as usual. I wish the music to these 3 movies would have been a lot better, but that only scratching the surface to all the issues these movies have.



What, just because you happen to dislike it that makes the song lame?? I don't think so!!

I'm going to say this to everyone who hates the movies, hates the songs/soundtracks...just because YOU don't like it doesn't make a particular piece of work a complete and total piece of sh**. All this it means is that YOU happen to think that your point of view is the most important damn thing in the universe and that YOUR opinion is the only one that matters. Well, guess what?? YOU need to get over yourselves and simply state that you dislike a given piece of work and, hopefully although it's asking a hell of a lot, be able to support your reason for why you dislike it with some kind of understandable statement.

I have the highest respect for the members of this site who can give reasonable, well thought out explanations for their P.O.V. and no use whatsoever for those who can't. Yes, we all have opinions and No, not everyone is going to agree with them and Yes, we do have the freedom to express them but for Primus' sake folks lets at least present them decently. Yeah, I could present mine better but honestly, reading everyone elses' posts on here seems to bring out the worst in me.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2246
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: Transformers Dark of the Moon Moscow Premier: photos of the event and of the Linking Park concert

Postby Red 50 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:11 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
T-Macksimus wrote:
vegetacron wrote:Lame song as usual. I wish the music to these 3 movies would have been a lot better, but that only scratching the surface to all the issues these movies have.



What, just because you happen to dislike it that makes the song lame?? I don't think so!!

I'm going to say this to everyone who hates the movies, hates the songs/soundtracks...just because YOU don't like it doesn't make a particular piece of work a complete and total piece of sh**. All this it means is that YOU happen to think that your point of view is the most important damn thing in the universe and that YOUR opinion is the only one that matters. Well, guess what?? YOU need to get over yourselves and simply state that you dislike a given piece of work and, hopefully although it's asking a hell of a lot, be able to support your reason for why you dislike it with some kind of understandable statement.

I have the highest respect for the members of this site who can give reasonable, well thought out explanations for their P.O.V. and no use whatsoever for those who can't. Yes, we all have opinions and No, not everyone is going to agree with them and Yes, we do have the freedom to express them but for Primus' sake folks lets at least present them decently. Yeah, I could present mine better but honestly, reading everyone elses' posts on here seems to bring out the worst in me.


Whoa, calm down there.

Yes, I agree with you: just because someone doesn't like the song doesn't make it lame. But yes, he does have right for his own opinion. Though yes, sometimes they could rephrase them a little bit or so.

So, can we all just get along now?
Image
User avatar
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 2:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Deluxe Lockdown Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 37 minutes 10 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS ENCORE 18 AUTOBOT SKIDS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 22 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters VERTEBREAK Deluxe Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 37 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 WHIRL box (repaired) bandai - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 53 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers ENERGON JETFIRE MINT 100% COMP.  2004 - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 40 minutes 56 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE WARPATH(SMALL) 2008 MOC SEALED HASBRO - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 57 seconds
2008 Transformers Star Wars Crossovers Jedi Starfighter Anakin Skywalker MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 34 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Gen1 Dinobot GRIMLOCK 100% complete - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 19 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test