Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby TimothyR » Wed May 30, 2012 9:02 pm

ricemazter wrote:Hmmm, g1 prime is cool and all, but I was kinda hoping for something more...current. Like Prime Prime or WFC Prime or something I don't know. The asthetic works, but its not novel enough. I'll get it though if best buy doesn't offer something better.


i'm not sure you quite understand what the word "novel" means.. but having WFC prime in this game wouldn't be it.

having TF prime Oprimus in the game would be neat. or hell.. it'd be awesome if we could maybe like 6 primes throughout tranformers history, sort of what they did with batman, for that games dlc pack (i think) G1.. trans metal beast wars.. beast machines.. cybertron.. animated.. tf prime.. now that would be awesome.
TimothyR
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 521
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
TimothyR wrote:
ricemazter wrote:Hmmm, g1 prime is cool and all, but I was kinda hoping for something more...current. Like Prime Prime or WFC Prime or something I don't know. The asthetic works, but its not novel enough. I'll get it though if best buy doesn't offer something better.


i'm not sure you quite understand what the word "novel" means.. but having WFC prime in this game wouldn't be it.

having TF prime Oprimus in the game would be neat. or hell.. it'd be awesome if we could maybe like 6 primes throughout tranformers history, sort of what they did with batman, for that games dlc pack (i think) G1.. trans metal beast wars.. beast machines.. cybertron.. animated.. tf prime.. now that would be awesome.

Beast wars Primal would be kinda funny to see actually
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1161
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby BeastWarsFTW » Wed May 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Motto: "Never give up or lose hope."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:
TimothyR wrote:
ricemazter wrote:Hmmm, g1 prime is cool and all, but I was kinda hoping for something more...current. Like Prime Prime or WFC Prime or something I don't know. The asthetic works, but its not novel enough. I'll get it though if best buy doesn't offer something better.


i'm not sure you quite understand what the word "novel" means.. but having WFC prime in this game wouldn't be it.

having TF prime Oprimus in the game would be neat. or hell.. it'd be awesome if we could maybe like 6 primes throughout tranformers history, sort of what they did with batman, for that games dlc pack (i think) G1.. trans metal beast wars.. beast machines.. cybertron.. animated.. tf prime.. now that would be awesome.

Beast wars Primal would be kinda funny to see actually


Beast Wars trans metal 2 Optimus would be epic to play as. But so would trans metal 2 Megatron...
"Destiny has one great test in store for us all... has mine already come? And have I failed it?... A deed, once done, cannot be undone. But perhaps... it may yet be mitigated!"
-- Dinobot, "Code of Hero"

Image
User avatar
BeastWarsFTW
Minibot
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Gearslide » Wed May 30, 2012 9:55 pm

So when people like every FoC design except for the bulky Optimus Design, what does High Moon do? Give people the option to play as the original (and considered by many to be the greatest) Optimus. Not bad High Moon, not bad.

Fortunately, I like the "Fist with Wheels" design of FoC Optimus. But I want, no, NEED, that Megatron gun.
Gearslide
Fuzor
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby noctorro » Thu May 31, 2012 1:19 am

I'd buy anything Transformers High Moon dishes out.
I hope they also make a Collector's Edition, just so I can spend more money on it :)

Transformers has such a rich universe of characters and stories, they could go on and make half a dozen more.
User avatar
noctorro
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 500
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Gearslide » Thu May 31, 2012 1:43 am

Wait, I just realized that the Shockwave Cannon is rendered backwards in the picture! The barrel is facing away from us! That spherical joint-looking shape is where the gun attaches to an elbow, and the part facing us is where the tube that leads to Shockwave's back starts.
Gearslide
Fuzor
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Ravage XK » Thu May 31, 2012 4:05 am

Motto: "Never mess with anything that has bigger or more wheels that you."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Yes! Very nice.

Why cant we have a G1 game?

G1 based game with up to 4 player online co-op during the MAIN MISSION is what I want.
Image

TF COUNT: 301 >> Latest Addition: MP G2 Sideswipe, FT Scoria(not Slag)
User avatar
Ravage XK
City Commander
Posts: 3920
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Doubledealer93 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:33 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
glad i preordered with gamestop ;)
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
i have a blog now! http://dealingofthings.wordpress.com/
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3791
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ravenna OH
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ravage XK wrote:Why cant we have a G1 game?

G1 based game with up to 4 player online co-op during the MAIN MISSION is what I want.
There have been some G1 games in the past:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16227
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:41 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
G1 Optimus is looking quite good actually. That one would be cool to have. The G2 Bruticus is rocking it well too, but this knocks the validity of anyone hoping to use the general release Combaticon figures as their G2 selves. That set is getting worse and worse.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Jazz813 » Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 am

Damn, why Gamestop got always the good stuff... :-x I just hope that they make it the same way like WFC that you can get those exclusive later on Xbox live. :-?
User avatar
Jazz813
Minibot
Posts: 148
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:59 pm
Location: Luxembourg
Watch Jazz813 on YouTube
Buy from Jazz813 on eBay

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby ricemazter » Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
i'm not sure you quite understand what the word "novel" means.. but having WFC prime in this game wouldn't be it.

What I mean by novel is that I've seen a G1 prime skin already in two of the current gen games, and I kinda want something a bit different. The WFC prime design was just cool though, and while I don't mind the current fist with wheels the original suits me better.
ricemazter
Micromaster
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Just pre-ordered FoC at Gamestop yesterday. Can't wait until the release
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Headmaster
Posts: 1161
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron GameStop and Amazon Pre-Order Exclusives

Postby Wigglez » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:15 am

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Good news PC gamers. FOC is now going to be out for the PC
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014