This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.
- Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
- Weapon: Sniper Rifle
There's 2/3. I certainly hope we will get a Shrapnel to go along with Bombshell and Kickback.
C'mon Hasbro, please make this into a toy (and Shrapnel too).
- Posts: 1534
- Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:59 am
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Strength: ???
- Intelligence: ???
- Speed: ???
- Endurance: ???
- Rank: ???
- Courage: ???
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 10
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Delicon wrote: Skyfire77 wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:so why cant they call him bombshell in the game?
Hasbro lost the trademark to "Bombshell" and "Shrapnel" prior to 2008. The TRU Universe rerelease renamed them Hardshell and Sharpshot respectively.
I'm actually a much bigger fan of their E-Hobby clone army counterparts and their names. Salvo
and the all-time greatest TF name ever...SHOTHOLE
A more likely reason is to be more PC with their names. Names like Bombshell and Shrapnel recall the situation in Afghanistan and Iraq with all the bombings.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 16696
- News Credits: 22
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:45 am
- Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
- Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
There is a DC villain called Shrapnel. It might also fall into an issue of avoiding calling it "Decepticon Shrapnel". The Robot Heroes sharpnel was just called insecticon. I think Sharpshot was an odd choice, but I pretty much just call them all insecticons anyway.
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:49 pm
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 9
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 5
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 7
- Skill: 7
Return to Video Games Forum