Greetings, fellow Cybertronians!
A few friends and I are starting a little tournament in Fall of Cybertron's Conquest mode. Right now, we're still gathering teams and no actual date has been set yet (however, we would like to start it sometime during Winter Break [Dec 23-Jan 5). We're also still ironing out the wrinkles to try to make this work for all of us. We (luckily) have established some ground rules.
1. Four players to a team.
2. Only one of each class (Infiltrator, Destroyer, Titan, and Scientist) to a team.
3. No changing class mid-tournament or mid-game. (Character switching within the class is allowed.)
4. Teammates must remain on the same team throughout the tournament. In the event team member is no longer available, the team may choose a new player to join or continue with out him/her.
5. In the event a player has lost connection, the match will go on.
6. If all players lose connection, the match must be restarted.
7. Glitching outside the map is not allowed.
Things like playing style (camping, weapon-loadout, etc) should be discussed among the team members. More information can be found here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/645834-t ... n/64493266
Here's also a list of current players involved:
DzznuttsEniomouf (Yours Truly)
CycloneDestroyer (Host/maybe if necessary)
Team 1 Formed
Team 2 Formed: Dragonslayers
If you're interested, drop a line here or contact me (DzznuttsEniomouf) or the host (CycloneDestroyer) on the PSN.