Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby askillington » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Alrighy, I know that i'm ******, my wife reminds me of this daily,but what the hel doea GDO stand for? I can only think of Grande Dinero Offering.
askillington
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
askillington wrote:Alrighy, I know that i'm ******, my wife reminds me of this daily,but what the hel doea GDO stand for? I can only think of Grande Dinero Offering.
The most common and closest guesses have been either "General Direct Order" or "Global Development Organization."
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16638
News Credits: 104
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby datguy86 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
I'd like to think this to mean North America is also getting the Seeker box set and the Bruticus box, but my hearts laughs at me and calls me bad names since it knows the truth.
Image

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Vehicon
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Location: Pennsyltucky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby Cybershark » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 pm




DAMN, CAN SOMEBODY GET THESE FOR ME THAT LIVES IN CANADA??? I tried to order them BUT since I live in the states it wouldnt let me!! I wanted 1 each of these and they also have the 3 Voyager GDO figures as well. Megatron, Powerdrive and Hotspot. 2 each of those.

If anybody can do this for me, lmk ASAP. PM me or whatever. I have a perfect 947 feedback on Ebay, name is Cybershark-1


lmk

thanks
User avatar
Cybershark
Micromaster
Posts: 84
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby St. Even » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:20 pm

These are so close to being awesome. Hasbro should have put G-1 inspired heads on these figures and us Yanks would be clamoring for these figures in the States.
St. Even
Minibot
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:28 pm

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
St. Even wrote:These are so close to being awesome. Hasbro should have put G-1 inspired heads on these figures and us Yanks would be clamoring for these figures in the States.
Not when Screamer still has the Umbrella Corp logo on his crotch. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16638
News Credits: 104
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:22 pm

I never got the Leader Starscream, and man that deco looks sweet in jet mode!
User avatar
YRQRM0
Pretender
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby President-prime » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 am

And that's all there is to that stars team mode. The robot mode looks terrible, like many movie-verse toys. Mine stayed In plane mode ever since I opened and box and transformed him once. Iron hide, however, looks badass. But I agree with someone about painting his head black or gray.
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Leader Starscream and Ironhide Listed on Toys"R"Us Canada

Postby zephon » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Darn hope that the weathering of Starscream in jet mode can be removed with a little alcohol and cotton balls just like the Hasbro MP version...
zephon
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:28 pm
Buy from zephon on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014