Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers GT Manga Translated

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Powered Convoy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:37 pm

User avatar
Powered Convoy
Minibot
Posts: 153
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:25 pm

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Powered Convoy wrote:http://www.allspark.com/content/view/11265/

Enjoy!
I did. :D
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby El Duque » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:19 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friends over at fellow Transformers fansite The Allspark have posted a translation of the "Transformers GT: Mission GT-R" manga one-shot from the July issue of Kero Kero Ace Magazine. Click here to visit The Allspark to read the full translated comic.

You can view the Seibertron.com galleries of GT-01 GT-R Prime with Misaki and GT-02 GT-R Saber with Anna at the following links:



Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby hinomars19 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:53 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Wow, safety Prime looks REALLY cool! :shock:
I almost want to snag a loose universe Prowl and get painting :D
User avatar
hinomars19
Combiner
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby lonrac » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
:shock: :shock:
User avatar
lonrac
Minibot
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby hinomars19 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
lonrac wrote::shock: :shock:


Is that a good :shock: :shock: or a bad :shock: :shock: ? :D
User avatar
hinomars19
Combiner
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Towline » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:16 pm

I like how the japanese think americans have porn stars for their pit crew.
Towline
Mini-Con
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:29 am

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby hinomars19 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Towline wrote:I like how the japanese think americans have porn stars for their pit crew.


What does any of this have to do with America?
User avatar
hinomars19
Combiner
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Diem » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Towline wrote:I like how the japanese think americans have porn stars for their pit crew.

Those would be race queens, not pitcrew: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_queen

I have to say, I love how nuts this continuity is. Convoy, Megatron, Star Saber and Fortress Maximus all decide to scan cars and settle their differences with a race. That's awesome.
User avatar
Diem
Gestalt
Posts: 2964
News Credits: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Diem wrote:
Towline wrote:I like how the japanese think americans have porn stars for their pit crew.

Those would be race queens, not pitcrew: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_queen

I have to say, I love how nuts this continuity is. Convoy, Megatron, Star Saber and Fortress Maximus all decide to scan cars and settle their differences with a race. That's awesome.
Nuttier still, this continuity has him as "Prime" instead of "Convoy", even. :P

Then again, perhaps not so nutty, but you get my drift. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby hinomars19 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:11 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Diem wrote:I have to say, I love how nuts this continuity is. Convoy, Megatron, Star Saber and Fortress Maximus all decide to scan cars and settle their differences with a race. That's awesome.


This comic really has solidified my decision to compromise with myself and only get Megatron from this line. His entrance and role in this are cool (not to mention that face :D ) I wish I could afford them all, but I own Alternity Convoy twice already. Megs and his Race Queen look the best of the bunch to me, so yep this definetly helps me stick to it :P
User avatar
hinomars19
Combiner
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 am
Location: England
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 1
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby lonrac » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
Love the art in this, each of the bots and girls get one better than pack art picture, then go all anime.

It is such a different resolution to the autobot/decepticon war- I just hope that it doesn't get remembered in the same vein as Kiss Players (Binaltech Asterisk wasn't Kiss player but is still remembered in the same vein)

p.s. my :shock: :shock: was my first reaction to Misaki's Motul symbol ;)
User avatar
lonrac
Minibot
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Diem » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Diem wrote:
Towline wrote:I like how the japanese think americans have porn stars for their pit crew.

Those would be race queens, not pitcrew: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_queen

I have to say, I love how nuts this continuity is. Convoy, Megatron, Star Saber and Fortress Maximus all decide to scan cars and settle their differences with a race. That's awesome.
Nuttier still, this continuity has him as "Prime" instead of "Convoy", even. :P

Then again, perhaps not so nutty, but you get my drift. ;)


Hey Sabrblade, I'd love to get your take on where this fits into continuity. After Alternity, where both factions, enervated by their space-and-time-wide war, settle down in a comparatively quiet corner of the millenium? An alternate universe where Prime and Megatron settled their differences with children's card games races? Or the G1 cartoon where it's just another cracker out plot?
User avatar
Diem
Gestalt
Posts: 2964
News Credits: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Diem wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Diem wrote:
Towline wrote:I like how the japanese think americans have porn stars for their pit crew.

Those would be race queens, not pitcrew: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_queen

I have to say, I love how nuts this continuity is. Convoy, Megatron, Star Saber and Fortress Maximus all decide to scan cars and settle their differences with a race. That's awesome.
Nuttier still, this continuity has him as "Prime" instead of "Convoy", even. :P

Then again, perhaps not so nutty, but you get my drift. ;)


Hey Sabrblade, I'd love to get your take on where this fits into continuity. After Alternity, where both factions, enervated by their space-and-time-wide war, settle down in a comparatively quiet corner of the millenium? An alternate universe where Prime and Megatron settled their differences with children's card games races? Or the G1 cartoon where it's just another cracker out plot?
Based on Randy's notes at the bottom, I'd agree with him in thinking that this is its own standalone Primax universe.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Delta Magnus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Motto: "Freelance shitposting agent, yes?"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
This looks pretty good. Also, Misaki is teh hawtness.

By the way, is there any word on the G1 prequel manga that was in the pipeline?
WANT LIST:
Armada Demolishor
Beast Wars Scavenger/Transmetal Inferno
Cybertron Ransack
Complete Seacons (don't care about MISB as long as the toys themselves are complete, in good condition and with all their parts/accessories)
Legends/Cyberverse Insecticons
Beast Wars Rampage (Japanese or Western version)
As many 5mm post weapons as possible!
(Current) HOLY GRAILS:
Full Hercules set
MP-03 Starscream (Japanese version)
Complete G1 Trypticon
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Delta Magnus wrote:By the way, is there any word on the G1 prequel manga that was in the pipeline?
G1 prequel manga?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers GT Manga Translated

Postby KNM2012 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:17 pm

I cannot believe I overlooked this. I have been collecting every issue of Kerokero Ace ever since TRANSFORMERS ALL SPARK (a G1 reboot series with 99% of the names being tied to Hasbro's terminologies) debuted. But I guess it was expected that I overlook it since he also did yet another rushed (story-wise) chapter that had both Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus debut. :lol:

Oh... And Misaki in this makes up for the figure. :grin:

Towline wrote:I like how the japanese think americans have porn stars for their pit crew.


I cannot determine if I should read that as either ignorant or racist. So I'll just make two poker faces instead. :-| |:|
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014