Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 am

walldoctor1 wrote:Ok, so I figured out the Trans-scan issue. If they are max level you have to remove them from any team they are on and them scan them. Lame bug but a quick fix until they sort it out. Hope this helps people. Your so right about the lack of forums for this game. Really sad from Dena and monster, they have been really good with regards to the other games of theirs I play.


Excellent work on the fix. Ill be maxing out another card soon and Ill give it a shot.
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby speedracex » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 am

diseptikon wrote:
walldoctor1 wrote:Ok, so I figured out the Trans-scan issue. If they are max level you have to remove them from any team they are on and them scan them. Lame bug but a quick fix until they sort it out. Hope this helps people. Your so right about the lack of forums for this game. Really sad from Dena and monster, they have been really good with regards to the other games of theirs I play.


Excellent work on the fix. Ill be maxing out another card soon and Ill give it a shot.


So what exactly is the bonus when you combine 2 maxed out halves? I have 3 maxed out cards right now...

Event Hound -3 His max level bonus is +30%, and my transscan bonus was +15%
Starscream Elite -4 His max level bonus is +30%, and my transscan bonus was +15%
Event Sharpshot -4 His max level bonus is +30%, and my transscan bonus was +15%

If I would of maxed out each half and combined, what would of been the difference?
User avatar
speedracex
Micromaster
Posts: 55
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:00 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am

speedracex wrote:
diseptikon wrote:
speedracex wrote:Does anyone know how to obtain the small cards in each level? For instance if you're playing an Autobot board, you'll notice a small Decepticon card on part 2 and 4 of that level, its the opposite if your playing a Decepticon board. Ive gone back and im trying to obtain all the cache cards to see if maybe that enables those cards, whatever they are.


Read up a few posts...


I dont see the one u mean, can u copy the text? thanks


diseptikon wrote:Im almost 100% positive the game is glitched. When playing as a certain faction and you come across the other faction boss battle, you will not get a card for obtaining that characters weapon. I have yet to see a combat cache appear in these stages as well.

Seems like stage 2 and 4 on each level has the opposing faction boss battle. Has anyone completed all 4 cards on any of these stages?
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:11 am

speedracex wrote:
diseptikon wrote:
walldoctor1 wrote:Ok, so I figured out the Trans-scan issue. If they are max level you have to remove them from any team they are on and them scan them. Lame bug but a quick fix until they sort it out. Hope this helps people. Your so right about the lack of forums for this game. Really sad from Dena and monster, they have been really good with regards to the other games of theirs I play.


Excellent work on the fix. Ill be maxing out another card soon and Ill give it a shot.


So what exactly is the bonus when you combine 2 maxed out halves? I have 3 maxed out cards right now...

Event Hound -3 His max level bonus is +30%, and my transscan bonus was +15%
Starscream Elite -4 His max level bonus is +30%, and my transscan bonus was +15%
Event Sharpshot -4 His max level bonus is +30%, and my transscan bonus was +15%

If I would of maxed out each half and combined, what would of been the difference?


I believe the base stats of the card are increased, then you must level the new trans scanned card to max again. The end result being the maxed trans scanned card will have higher stats as the base started higher. Since I have yet to do it I dont have any numbers to provide, maybe someone who has took notes before they did it and can provide more information.
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby walldoctor1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 am

diseptikon wrote:
speedracex wrote:
diseptikon wrote:
speedracex wrote:Does anyone know how to obtain the small cards in each level? For instance if you're playing an Autobot board, you'll notice a small Decepticon card on part 2 and 4 of that level, its the opposite if your playing a Decepticon board. Ive gone back and im trying to obtain all the cache cards to see if maybe that enables those cards, whatever they are.


Read up a few posts...


I dont see the one u mean, can u copy the text? thanks


diseptikon wrote:Im almost 100% positive the game is glitched. When playing as a certain faction and you come across the other faction boss battle, you will not get a card for obtaining that characters weapon. I have yet to see a combat cache appear in these stages as well.

Seems like stage 2 and 4 on each level has the opposing faction boss battle. Has anyone completed all 4 cards on any of these stages?

I side shock waves and it roughly added 1500 Atk and 1000 def.
walldoctor1
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby walldoctor1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:25 am

This was sent to me this morning in an email


Hey there,

Thanks for the email,

The event in transformers should be returning very soon. More than likely within the next day or two.

Thank you for your patience.

-Patrick
walldoctor1
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 pm

speedracex wrote:Im hoping the 80+ gold medals I had will still be there when the game starts back up.


How did you obtain gold medals? I racked up like 200+ silver medals that were lost...
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby speedracex » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:20 pm

diseptikon wrote:
speedracex wrote:Im hoping the 80+ gold medals I had will still be there when the game starts back up.


How did you obtain gold medals? I racked up like 200+ silver medals that were lost...


I believe they were gold medals, maybe they were silver. Just like you did by fighting the Insectcon/event characters.

My advice for anyone playing is to not cash in anything they get on the normal space bridge for as long as they can. If you played the Insecticon game, I personally would save up 100 silver/gold medals at a time, then redeem them, I think the game redeems them 10 or 12 at a time. that's when you really start to find the rare characters. So if I save all these B points, medals etc on the normal space bridge, i "may" achieve the same result of better items by redeeming more at a time. At this point if i redeem anything its a $&&%& level 1 character or weapon, its not even worth it.

Right now I have 3451 b points, 1110 Ally point space bridge points (I do open the free bridge when advertised, cause it blocks how many ally points I have), 6 bronze medals, and 2 bronze weapon medals.

Currently level 80 :)

Bumbler, whoever you are I'm sorry, but I will continue beating you, as long as you keep giving me 26 B points lol
User avatar
speedracex
Micromaster
Posts: 55
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:00 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby speedracex » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 pm

diseptikon wrote:
speedracex wrote:
diseptikon wrote:
speedracex wrote:Does anyone know how to obtain the small cards in each level? For instance if you're playing an Autobot board, you'll notice a small Decepticon card on part 2 and 4 of that level, its the opposite if your playing a Decepticon board. Ive gone back and im trying to obtain all the cache cards to see if maybe that enables those cards, whatever they are.


Read up a few posts...


I dont see the one u mean, can u copy the text? thanks


diseptikon wrote:Im almost 100% positive the game is glitched. When playing as a certain faction and you come across the other faction boss battle, you will not get a card for obtaining that characters weapon. I have yet to see a combat cache appear in these stages as well.

Seems like stage 2 and 4 on each level has the opposing faction boss battle. Has anyone completed all 4 cards on any of these stages?


thank you, now that makes perfect sense.
Im almost complete with redeeming all the cache cards. my cyberdex is already full of all level 1-3 cards/combined, except whoever is between Ultra Magnus and Ironhide, Galvatron im assuming, Jazz vehicle mode, and if someone is after Megatron that's a 3, I don't have them.

if anyone wants me to start posting cyberdex pics, let me know
User avatar
speedracex
Micromaster
Posts: 55
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:00 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm

speedracex wrote:My advice for anyone playing is to not cash in anything they get on the normal space bridge for as long as they can. If you played the Insecticon game, I personally would save up 100 silver/gold medals at a time, then redeem them, I think the game redeems them 10 or 12 at a time. that's when you really start to find the rare characters. So if I save all these B points, medals etc on the normal space bridge, i "may" achieve the same result of better items by redeeming more at a time. At this point if i redeem anything its a $&&%& level 1 character or weapon, its not even worth it.

Right now I have 3451 b points, 1110 Ally point space bridge points (I do open the free bridge when advertised, cause it blocks how many ally points I have), 6 bronze medals, and 2 bronze weapon medals.

Currently level 80 :)


An interesting theory, but I believe its more a time saver than anything. Random is Random. At first I was afraid that doing the silver medal space bridge with 200+ medals would give me 200 cards at once...Can you imagine how long that would take clicking through each one?
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby speedracex » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 pm

diseptikon wrote:
speedracex wrote:My advice for anyone playing is to not cash in anything they get on the normal space bridge for as long as they can. If you played the Insecticon game, I personally would save up 100 silver/gold medals at a time, then redeem them, I think the game redeems them 10 or 12 at a time. that's when you really start to find the rare characters. So if I save all these B points, medals etc on the normal space bridge, i "may" achieve the same result of better items by redeeming more at a time. At this point if i redeem anything its a $&&%& level 1 character or weapon, its not even worth it.

Right now I have 3451 b points, 1110 Ally point space bridge points (I do open the free bridge when advertised, cause it blocks how many ally points I have), 6 bronze medals, and 2 bronze weapon medals.

Currently level 80 :)


An interesting theory, but I believe its more a time saver than anything. Random is Random. At first I was afraid that doing the silver medal space bridge with 200+ medals would give me 200 cards at once...Can you imagine how long that would take clicking through each one?


I think they pop up automatically until you dismiss them, pretty much like your saying clicking each one. I think for me, seeing all these 1 and 2's while i've seen 4's, one after another is just killing me after playing the Insecticon game. if it is random, which you are prob right, you just have a larger pool to get that one 4 card out of all that junk. I redeemed 3-400 gold/silver, medals during the Insecticon games, out of those 100 at a time I got at least 2-3 level 4 cards everytime. The only pain was selling them all, and doing upgrades, being my limit of 100 characters was maxed. :) good problem to have :)
User avatar
speedracex
Micromaster
Posts: 55
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:00 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Level 1 Non-Trans Scanned Thundercracker Robot Mode Stats:

Attack 1131
Health 2670
Defense 245

Level 1 Trans-Scanned Thundercracker from Level 1 Robot Mode and Level 1 Alt Mode

Attack 1957
Health 4626
Defense 425

Level 1 Trans-Scanned Thundercracker from Level 50 Robot Mode and Level 50 Alt Mode

Attack 2122
Health 4938
Defense 488


Edit: Something seems off of these numbers but this is what the cards show in my base.

Level 50 Non-Trans Scanned Thundercracker Robot Mode Stats:

Attack 3132
Health 6670
Defense 972

Level 50 Trans-Scanned Thundercracker from Level 50 Robot Mode and Level 50 Alt Mode

Attack ?
Health ?
Defense ?
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby walldoctor1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Just logged in and the event is back up and running!
walldoctor1
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby walldoctor1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:45 pm

However,I no longer have my medals and I was in 387th place :-( boo! Not cool at all especially when now people have the rewards and are now using them in this event. Total B.S. DeNa!
walldoctor1
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:42 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Speedracex care to share your tips as to how you've accumulated that many points? How much cash have you spent?
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm


Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Burn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 am

So I may be a little slow on things ... turns out you can have the one account across multiple devices.

I've always been playing it on my wi-fi only tablet which means I had to set my phone up as a wi-fi hotspot at work to play it at lunch.

Now I can just do it on my phone. Yays!
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38560
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby chrish0rn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:27 am

Currently sitting at rank 17 ;)

Have also not lost a battle in over 100 fights :D

ps cheers speedracex for all those wins.
chrish0rn
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby inFeRnO.cl » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 am

Hi!...

How do you get the gold medals? I've only got silver and they always give me lvl 1 or 2 cards... :S

Mi user is isivms

Cheers.
inFeRnO.cl
Micromaster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:45 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 am

chrish0rn wrote:Currently sitting at rank 17 ;)

Have also not lost a battle in over 100 fights :D

ps cheers speedracex for all those wins.



Not to take anything away from anyone, but combat is completely random and luck based and stats really don't mean a thing. Obviously those that have used cash to enhance their decks with rarer cards are at an advantage. If I wanted to pad my wins I could keep choosing to fight the guy with the lower BP to ensure victory. I have had plenty of fights with people of 100+ BP where the fight simply came down to who attacked first. So in a nutshell, meh.
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

Level 1 Non-Trans Scanned Thundercracker Robot Mode Stats:

Attack 1131
Health 2670
Defense 245

Level 1 Trans-Scanned Thundercracker from Level 1 Robot Mode and Level 1 Alt Mode

Attack 1957
Health 4626
Defense 425

Level 1 Trans-Scanned Thundercracker from Level 50 Robot Mode and Level 50 Alt Mode

Attack 2122
Health 4938
Defense 488

Level 50 Non-Trans Scanned Thundercracker Robot Mode Stats:

Attack 3132
Health 6670
Defense 972

Level 50 Trans-Scanned Thundercracker from Level 50 Robot Mode and Level 50 Alt Mode

Attack 5324
Health 11338
Defense 1652
Last edited by diseptikon on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby chrish0rn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 am

You sound jealous.

L2P
chrish0rn
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:24 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 am

chrish0rn wrote:You sound jealous.

L2P


LOL Jealous. Jealous of what?

LOL L2P. GG random card deck game that lets you pick how weak or strong your opponent is as you come on the forums and brag about not losing in 100 battles. LOL.
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby diseptikon » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 am

Burn wrote:So I may be a little slow on things ... turns out you can have the one account across multiple devices.

I've always been playing it on my wi-fi only tablet which means I had to set my phone up as a wi-fi hotspot at work to play it at lunch.

Now I can just do it on my phone. Yays!


So when you have 1 account across a phone and tablet does the energon restore per device or per account? If its per device then that would make sense how people have these outrageously high scores.
User avatar
diseptikon
Minibot
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Burn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:07 pm

diseptikon wrote:
Burn wrote:So I may be a little slow on things ... turns out you can have the one account across multiple devices.

I've always been playing it on my wi-fi only tablet which means I had to set my phone up as a wi-fi hotspot at work to play it at lunch.

Now I can just do it on my phone. Yays!


So when you have 1 account across a phone and tablet does the energon restore per device or per account? If its per device then that would make sense how people have these outrageously high scores.


Per account.

That being said, I had a Battle with one guy yesterday ... he's still playing this morning. I'm guessing some people are dumping a LOT of money into this game.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38560
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014